Civil Pixels: Easy Tag Manager

Civil Pixels: Easy Tag Manager

by Rvere

Pixels for Twitter, Google, Snapchat, TikTok, Reddit & More

Kanzen Knives

Amazing app that combines most pixels in one place. Fast support and easy to set up. Would recommend.

Menimalist Watches

This app instantly fixed my Pixel and Tag installation issue! Also, had one simple issue with a Google tag and support literally fixed it instantly for me! A++ App and customer service!!!

DEKOTOOL.DE

Very convinent and good customer experience! Like it. Would try it again next time .... :-) :-) :-)

Size Up Apparel

Awesome app, the support was top notch as well, really makes pixel installation a breeze for any platform!

UVZAPP

Awesome tool with Awesome tech support - Use it for Twitter Ads, Outbrain Ads, Reddit Ads...the list keeps growing. Highly recommend!

rabbit

I use this app for the Twitter pixel. It works really well and the support has been great! Highly recommend.

Fontana Coffee Roasters

I ended up uninstalling the app, but only because it turned out I didn't need the extra functionality. Alex helped me through the process, and even helped me after I had uninstalled the app.

Optimum Technology

Excellent app and excellent customer service. They helped me in no time. To be honest, I recommend them!

Oncor Recycled Trees

This app is amazing! I needed tracking for Facebook, Snapchat and a bunch of other media. The app made installation very easy, wish I found it earlier.