ClearSale Fraud Protection

Your Complete E-Commerce Fraud Protection Solution

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Watches Galore

Location Australia

I would highly recommend this app if you are worried about fraudulent orders. We are using their service for more than a year for other websites and it is a complete piece of mind. The approval and claim process is seamless.

Bar Stool Gems

Nothing but great things to say about ClearSale. It was super easy to set up and gives ultimate peace of mind on sales. Now we can accept any size of order knowing that all the behind the scenes checks are complete and we're good to do what we're in business for - to supply great products with a great experience to our customers everywhere. Keep up the great work, ClearSale!

Storm Rides

Phenomenal team, and it does what it says on the box.
Has brought significant peace of mind to our operation that was suffering outsized fraud liabilities.

Electric Drift

The ClearSale team has always been responsive and helpful. Before using this app, we received a big chargeback - so glad we don't have to worry about these issues going forward now that we're protected with ClearSale.

March 16, 2022

Thank you Tori for the confidence and great to hear that the solution is helping your business and lowering your risk and exposure!

BOYY

I have used ClearSale for about 3 months now. My experience with the team has been amazing - efficient and responsive. ClearSale has helped me with so many high-risk orders, my team no longer needs to verify them manually, and they have also approved many medium to high risks orders that were "false positive" which is incredible. I would recommend anyone who needs protection against fraud and chargebacks to use ClearSale.

February 24, 2022

Hi Mei,

So good to hear that ClearSale is working for you and those examples are exactly what we want to achieve for our customers!

Ozily Furniture | Furniture, Outdoor Furniture, Bar Stool, Shop

Aa great insurance and protection against fraud and chargebacks. Peace of mind app as well. If I could have this app a year ago, I can save $1000.

February 24, 2022

Great to hear Amin and thank you for being a part of ClearSale!

Happirags

We use this app in our shop and is gives us a great insurance and protection against fraud and chargebacks - the support team is always helpful and friendly.

January 24, 2022

Thank you for the feedback! We're happy to help however we can.

~Luisa

jetscooters

Understand that ClearSale review, approve and guarantee our transactions against any chargebacks give us peace of mind to operate our online business. Thank you ClearSale!

Hi Subert,

Thank you so much for your review and feedback, all very much appreciated.

Looking forward seeing your online store grow in 2022!

COZYER

I have used ClearSale for a while now to manage high risk orders which have been placed in our online store. ClearSale offers us a good service with peace of mind to fulfill orders as they have an experienced team who do the thorough analysis for every single order placed and recommend us whether a specific order should be fulfilled or not. It's quite accurate. Also they offer us the refund if the chargeback happens for an approved order which is very good. I just hope the analyzing time could be a bit quicker. Anyone is facing with fraudulent order should consider ClearSale as one of the best options on the market

January 24, 2022

Thank you Andy for your kinds words and it has been great working with you so far.

Great to hear and see that we already are making a great impact in protecting your online store.

Lets make 2022 even better!

GoMove

Working with ClearSale has been such a great experience. The customer support I've received from Brian is incredible and the peace of mind I have from using their service is way beyond what they charge. 5 stars from us!

January 24, 2022

Thank you for the great review Dominic! We will continue to make improvements within our system to guarantee you the best results possible.

~Brian C.