ClearSale

ClearSale

by ClearSale

Your Complete E-Commerce Fraud Protection Solution

Harford Road Liquors

Updated review: ClearSale reached out to me and fixed the issue. If you guys are scared about fraud payments pick these people. They are super helpful!

Old review: I love their service, but the only problem is they are charging me 1% for offline orders too which is ridiculous. I hate how they do this

October 1, 2020

Thanks for working with us to identify and remove your point of sale orders. We are focusing in on the card not present orders and are happy that all is working well. Thanks for your partnership!

Ride and Go Electrics

The app integrates very well with my store, decisions are made very quickly. It's a relief to know I am insured against fraudulent purchases. I had a minor issue with setting up my correct bank account for refunds and some communication errors with the company, but when they realized the situation they were very quick to get it resolved, cc'ing me on all communications. Overall very happy with the service and how they resolved my issue.

July 20, 2020

Thanks Ride and Go for the nice review, and especially for the partnership! We look forward to making sure you don't have any issues with chargebacks while still allowing the good orders to come through. Sorry that you had some issues with the bank account details, but glad it got resolved. You should be up and running now and rest assured, your sales are safe with us!

Rug Love

I am not sure why this app has not been downloaded hundreds of times. it is hands down the best fraud app on Shopify, I tried several that were rubbish. this is the real deal used by some major companies like Disney. price is cheap per transaction, no monthly fees. support 5 stars, I was onboarded almost instantly. I was having major issues with fake orders, now I sleep well knowing the best of the best are on it, and even if one does slip through I am covered. anyone who is in a similar position to me, needing professional fraud software for a great price, this is the best option on Shopify by a country mile. Do not waste your time on the others, I did and all have limitations only this one is the complete package run by a true fraud organization, not just some developers who have made a fraud Shopify app, major difference. Thank you, Bruno, Connor, and Kaio for your help getting me set up. Kind Regards Rob - Owner, Rug Love Limited

July 20, 2020

We appreciate your partnership and nice words Rob and Rug Love. We appreciate you giving us your trust to look over your transactions, and look forward to working with you for many years ahead! The team is here if you have questions moving forward.

Moonwalk USA

We started using ClearSale about one month ago. It is a big relief for our sale team. No more guessing on fraud, and no more unnecessary rejections. The fraud verification result comes back quick, most time instantly.
We highly recommend!

July 8, 2020

Thank you Moonwalk USA! We appreciate having you as a partner and for giving us the nice review! Glad you are getting quick results and not having to hassle with fraud.

Stroll Zone LLC

This is a fantastic app; I would definitely say it’s a game changer for our business. The installation and integration process are simple, even if you get stuck clearsale has a very supportive and prompt team available to assist. All that fear of fraudulent transactions and chargeback disappears once you have this in place. Great for your peace of mind, and you can focus on other matters. We are enjoying using this app, and the stress and fear of fraudulent transactions is eliminated Highly recommend it, make sure you install it as soon as your business is up and running.

June 12, 2020

Thanks Stroll Zone for your kind words. We look forward to helping you grow your business. Our team is always here to help

yantraaexim.com

absolutely wonderful ! the app and the folks behind it. top of the line customer service will take their time to explain what is needed and don't rush you into any decisions. this is a fabulous way of keeping yourself safe and also being covered against any fraud. couldn't have asked for more :) go for it!

June 12, 2020

Thanks Yantraaexim.com for taking the time and for the nice review! We pride ourselves on customer service and are here to help you!

Project 3D Printers

Clearsale has been a lifesaver and game-changer for my business. Very easy to install and integrate into a Shopify store. World-class support system. No more fear of fraud or the dreaded chargeback. I sleep easier at night knowing that I have Clearsale integrated into my Shopify store. Best decision I've made since being in business. Highly recommended. Don't do online business without ClearSale...it's not worth the risk. Tremendous value for peace of mind.

May 20, 2020

Thank you for the kind words Project 3D Printers team! We are happy you can sleep easy and we've got you covered. Thanks for your partnership!