ClearSale Fraud Protection

ClearSale Fraud Protection

by ClearSale

Your Complete E-Commerce Fraud Protection Solution

Pink Kimberley

Nice and easy to use and integrate. Support is quick and responsive. Thank you Ralph for all of your help. Looking forward to having Clearsale continue to protect all of our orders and mitigate our risk.

June 3, 2021

Thank you, Dan, for the kind words. It's great to see that our solution is helping the business in reducing fraud while increasing revenue! We look forward working with you on the other websites in the future.

Exercise Equipment USA

I am very happy with the ClearSale app. I was cancelling orders that were marked by Shopify as high risk. Now ClearSale monitors all my customer purchases and does all the heavy lifting for my webstore.

May 31, 2021

We're happy to do the heavy lifting and look forward to continuing our partnership.

Fergo's Tackle World

Fantastic app and even better service, Ralph will stop at nothing to make sure all is good when setting it up and whilst using it. A really great time saving app for online orders.

May 5, 2021

Thank you Kurt for the awesome review.
Looking forward working with you and catching some big fish!

Furmidore

So far Clearsale has given me piece of mind. Before this I was merely cancelling all the orders that were marked by Shopify as medium or high risk. Now Clearsale handles all that and I have got 100% approval so far. There is room for improvement. Sometimes the approval may take up to 48hrs according to the contract by Clearsales and that has a set back on our delivery promise to customers. We look forward to expedite that process. Clearsales is definitely a must for all shopify users.

April 29, 2021

Thanks Furmidore for the feedback and review. We appreciate the opportunity to protect your store and provide you with more approved (and protected orders). Regarding the time to review orders, keep in mind that these are orders that are suspect and would have been declined in your previous scenario. we sometimes need a little bit of time to dig in deeper to see if there is a way we can approve the customer. We never want to make you miss on your promises to customers or change your workflow. Our team can reach out and talk about the option to work through different SLAs for completion of reviews so that it is a fit for everyone.

Green My Space

Im very happy with clearsale thus far. I had a large sale a few days ago and it was flagged by clearsale, and then approved a few hours later. I really appreciated the assurance if gave me as a business owner. I love that I now have one less thing to worry about. Integration was also super easy.

April 29, 2021

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're so happy to hear that you've had a positive experience and we look forward to working with you :)

Dubitz

We have installed ClearSale not so long ago and wish we would find much earlier saving us thousands on fraudulent purchases. Thanks Ralph and the rest of the team for being always on point and very fast with analysis.

April 28, 2021

Thank you Andre for the kind words.

It has been great having you onboard and we're so glad to hear that the solution is working as intended.

Sounds Easy

Unfortunately online fraud attempts are a daily reality for us these days. We had a manual process in place that took up more and more of our time as our store has grown. With Clearsale we now have an automated process in place that gives us piece of mind while we can focus on more customer value added activities. Ralph, our local Australian rep is very responsive when we have any questions or issues.

April 26, 2021

Thank you for the kind words and great to hear that the solution is working for you as we had envisioned.

Looking forward to many years of working together

3D Printer Vault

Love the peace of mind ClearSale provides when selling high ticket items on our Shopify store. Very responsive customer service.

April 26, 2021

Thank you for your kind words and review, 3D Printer Vault! We appreciate your partnership :)

House of Knives

Ralph was very helpful and responsive in getting me setup, and the app does all the heavy lifting and works like a charm.

January 25, 2021

Thank you House of Knives for trusting in Ralph and ClearSale! We look forward to growing your business together.

MFI Medical

ClearSale is the best Fraud Detection software. Saves us a ton of time and instills confidence on the orders they approve. Very high approval rate for orders. Other options are overpriced compared to ClearSale. Switch to ClearSale right away!

December 21, 2020

We appreciate the nice words and the confidence you have in ClearSale, MFI Medical team!