Clever Variant Images

Clever Variant Images

by T2 Apps

Display images based on selected product variants

handcrafterz

We have been using Clever for few days now and it is working perfectly. There was a small issue which the support team resolved promptly. I like the visual interface. Great work!

Webrand

Don't understand this app. It says FREE plan available but upon installing it wants to charge you. Can someone please advice on this.

January 10, 2020

The you for your review. We apologize that you had a less than perfect experience with the app.

As advertised, we do have a free plan. However, it is only available for development stores. Possibly, we can change the wordings to make it clearer.

For anything, you may reach our team at support@cleaverapp.freshdesk.com and we will be there to answer right away.

LeilaCools

Super easy to set up and use. I can now add extra variants and images and I don't have to worry about a messy and confusing product page. And less load time too! Support is awesome. I would like to have a complete list of my products in the app admin...they have to be brought up with search...but it wasn't a deal breaker and hopefully it will be added at some point;)

The Barn Co

It simply works as described. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Friendly Swede

Was a little skeptical first with the few reviews, but this app does the job! Easy to work with and perfect support. Great value and very affordable!

Comfort Diabetic Shoes

I just set up the app and I am still in the free trial period. I really like how it is so easy to use and it is doing exactly what I needed. Thanks so much !

Naturally Wicked

Outstanding app! Got to be the most simple and user friendly variant image app out there. What's more, the price, customer support and loading times beat their rivals hands down. I previously used an alternative app, but upon changing theme I required support, especially with Christmas traffic hitting the website. Broken promises and a lack of support lead to me installing this app, and it's developers dealt with a minor teething issue immediately. Highly recommend! I'll be sticking with these guys!

Pastel Shades

Very intuitive to use this app. Simply assign images to variants by clicking on them. Love the simplicity. Some of our products have 10 colors and hence this app is perfect for us.

sinkingshipbook

Just installed, but it seems to do exactly what it says it does. It does seem a bit crazy to me that Shopify doesn't have this as a base feature though considering there are literally hundreds of posts online asking about how to do this. Also is crazy that other apps are charging $20 a month for such a simple feature. This app seems to be working good though so far, I spent a couple hours trying to do it myself and gave up and this solved it. Thanks!

ActivX

We tried this app on our test store to see if it works as per our requirements. No problems so far. Its now ready for our production store.

Previous 1