Clever Variant Images

Clever Variant Images

by T2 Apps

Display images based on selected product variants

Naturally Wicked

Outstanding app! Got to be the most simple and user friendly variant image app out there. What's more, the price, customer support and loading times beat their rivals hands down. I previously used an alternative app, but upon changing theme I required support, especially with Christmas traffic hitting the website. Broken promises and a lack of support lead to me installing this app, and it's developers dealt with a minor teething issue immediately. Highly recommend! I'll be sticking with these guys!

sinkingshipbook

Just installed, but it seems to do exactly what it says it does. It does seem a bit crazy to me that Shopify doesn't have this as a base feature though considering there are literally hundreds of posts online asking about how to do this. Also is crazy that other apps are charging $20 a month for such a simple feature. This app seems to be working good though so far, I spent a couple hours trying to do it myself and gave up and this solved it. Thanks!

ActivX

We tried this app on our test store to see if it works as per our requirements. No problems so far. Its now ready for our production store.

1 3 Next