Clever Variant Images

Clever Variant Images

by T2 Apps

Display images based on selected product variants

Sportzzheads Athletic Apparel

Very good app it works very well and is very affordable compared to other apps, easy setup and flows smoothly, highly recommended

SAWAXX

Personnellement aucun problème avec cette application, elle fonctionne très bien et c'est un vrai plus pour ma boutique, je recommande.

ohsnap

Had some issues with displaying on a custom page but their support was great and was super helpful. I use an app called GemPages for custom pages and they were able to get it working! Highly recommend.

The Krishna Store

We have been using this app on our test store and it worked perfectly. Now the app will be deployed on our main store.

Slumber Roo

Great customer service - I required help installing this app and they replied quickly and were very efficient. The app itself is super easy to use and makes your product page look much better.

IndyCon

Easy install. Works exactly as advertised. Very pleased with the results and we're going to replace another app and use Clever Variant on a couple more of our sites.

Webrand

Don't understand this app. It says FREE plan available but upon installing it wants to charge you. Can someone please advice on this.

January 10, 2020

The you for your review. We apologize that you had a less than perfect experience with the app.

As advertised, we do have a free plan. However, it is only available for development stores. Possibly, we can change the wordings to make it clearer.

For anything, you may reach our team at support@cleaverapp.freshdesk.com and we will be there to answer right away.

LeilaCools

Super easy to set up and use. I can now add extra variants and images and I don't have to worry about a messy and confusing product page. And less load time too! Support is awesome. I would like to have a complete list of my products in the app admin...they have to be brought up with search...but it wasn't a deal breaker and hopefully it will be added at some point;)

The Friendly Swede

Was a little skeptical first with the few reviews, but this app does the job! Easy to work with and perfect support. Great value and very affordable!

Comfort Diabetic Shoes

I just set up the app and I am still in the free trial period. I really like how it is so easy to use and it is doing exactly what I needed. Thanks so much !