Reviews (1,473)

4.8

Merchants highly value this app for improving operational efficiency, particularly for businesses with complex delivery setups or multiple locations. It offers local delivery, pickup, and shipping options, enhancing customer service and meeting diverse business needs. The app is noted for its user-friendly setup and intuitive interface, making it easy to implement and manage, especially for businesses with multiple locations requiring customized settings. Additionally, the support team receives high marks for their responsiveness and expertise, assisting not only with app-related issues but also with broader Shopify-related challenges.

May 21, 2024

I never write reviews but for Jessica I will write one with each of my stores because she help me set up both. Jessica is the most thorough and autonomous customer service rep I've met. I had trouble setting up this app (and didn't want to spend too much time on it and didn't want to hire someone) and I reached out and only told Jessica what I envisioned our delivery service set up should be like and Jessica handled everything! All I had to do was give her a little bit of direction and she took everything out of my hands.

I will stay on this app for Jessica and continue to use zapiet for my future stores because of Jessica. Zapiet is a great app to use to coordinate order fulfillment and offer various delivery options for your customers.

Dahing Plants
Over 2 years using the app
Zapiet replied May 24, 2024

Thank you so very much for your kind words Calvin and for taking the time to share your experience!

I'm thrilled to hear that I was able to assist you in setting up your stores and delivery service as you envisioned. It's our goal here at Zapiet to provide thorough support to our valued customers like you.

I'm delighted that you've found our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app to be a great solution for coordinating order fulfillment and offering delivery options.

Looking forward to continuing to support you and your future stores!

All the best,

June 19, 2024

Their support is excellent! Jessica is a huge asset to this App and is always so friendly and willing to help me. A lot of apps do not play well with Zapiet so that is one thing to know. We use their app for our delivery business and while it's not perfect, it's the best we've found and works consistently.

Raw Rations Pet Food & Wellness
11 months using the app
Zapiet replied June 23, 2024

Hi Chelsie,

Thank you very much for your review, it's much appreciated!

Always a pleasure chatting with you regarding our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery and figuring out the many different challenges you bring to the table with your store ; -)

If you have any other questions down the road, please do not hesitate to send us a message.

June 18, 2024

Thank you for sorting out my mess with pick up and Delivery. I was surprised at how easy it was to get help. All should run smoothly now.
Thank You Herman.

Battery HQ
Over 4 years using the app
Zapiet replied June 21, 2024

Always happy to help and thanks for the support.
Reach out if you need anything.
Herman

May 28, 2024

A review for Zapiet team, I got an issue with zapier so I reached out for help. They are very responsive, helpful and I would like to say thank you for supporting our business, have been with them for almost 7 years now, they improve every years to match customer demands and to match the world changing while keeping quality consistency. Always love their works.

Hey, Crois!
Over 1 year using the app
Zapiet replied May 31, 2024

Hi Crois!

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're really happy to hear that you've had a positive experience with our team and that we've been able to support your business over the years.

It's amazing to know that we've been a part of your journey for almost 7 years!

We're grateful for your loyalty and support. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out. We're always here to help!

Thanks again for your kind words and for being such an important part of the Zapiet family.

Betty

July 9, 2024

Jessica was great at upgrading us to the new checkout widget and setting up our account to function and display as we wanted it to. Would highly recommend.

Trotters
About 6 years using the app
Zapiet replied July 11, 2024

Thank you Jo for taking the time to leave such a lovely review!

Please do not hesitate to send a message if you have any questions or need any further assistance with our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app.

June 10, 2024

Jessica from support chat was AMAZING - we had a couple of major issues causing both our staff and customers a lot of confusion - she was able to solve both in less than an hour while also fixing a couple of our other buggy issues. I could not give her any higher praises!

Too Sweet Cakes
Almost 2 years using the app
Zapiet replied June 13, 2024

Hi Shelbi,

Thank you so very much for leaving such a lovely review!

It was a pleasure chatting with you and getting a few things sorted on your store for your pickup & local delivery, along with an integration with our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app.

June 24, 2024

Fantastic application. We have three options available for our online customers, These are; Home delivery if within our delivery radius, Pickup from our store, and postage on selected items. Each require customers to select days and timeslots so we can pick and pack their orders.

I have tried other applications but none have worked as well as Zapiet - Pickup and Delivery. Also the integration with Order Printer Pro works well.

Customer support is also great as they were able to resolve an issue that arose with the proceed to checkout button being unlocked. This was fixed by the Zapiet support staff in a timely manner.

Good work guys!

The Mushroom Guys
About 2 months using the app
Zapiet replied June 27, 2024

Hi there!

Thank you for your fantastic feedback! We're thrilled to hear that Zapiet - Pickup and Delivery has been a great fit for your business and that our integration with Order Printer Pro is working well for you. We are always here to help, and we're glad they could resolve the checkout issue promptly. Your kind words mean a lot to us.

Thanks again!

Betty

June 12, 2024

It's easy to use with the great customer service, solving any issue within minutes.

THE HONEYCAKE
About 5 years using the app
Zapiet replied June 14, 2024

Hi
Happy to hear that you find Zapiet Pickup + Delivery easy to use & that we were able to resolve your issue quickly.
Always happy to help!

Jayne

May 1, 2024

I have used several shipping apps now and have been using Zapiet for about 6 months and I love it. It is super easy to set up and use and I recently added another custom options app to my website which was interfering with the shipping functionality. Stephane from Zapiet jumped in there straight away and was able to assist in solving the issue in a matter of minutes. Super happy with the support received and definitely recommend this app to anyone who is looking to add some great shipping options to their website!

Bunny & Co
3 months using the app
Zapiet replied May 5, 2024

Hello Michelle,

Thank you for your awesome review!

We're so glad that Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery has been helpful for you. Your thoughts and feedback mean a lot to us and If you have any ideas on how we can make the experience better, we'd love to hear from you.

Thanks again
-Steph

May 6, 2024

The Best App support team! We recently moved to a new Shopify Theme and needed to adjust Pickup settings. Jessica from the Zapiet support team made this process a breeze and went the extra mile to help us ensure everything works! We've been using Zapiet app for about a year now and are very happy with our experience!

TUCK
11 months using the app
Zapiet replied May 8, 2024

Thank you very much Judith for taking the time to leave such a lovely review!

It was such a pleasure chatting with you and helping you set up your new theme with our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app.

If you have any other questions or need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to send a message.