4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to simplify operations, especially for businesses offering local delivery and pickup. It provides features like shipping type and date selection, and order management. It's particularly useful for businesses with multiple locations and complex delivery needs. The customer support is commended for its prompt responses and tailored solutions. The app is regularly updated for Shopify compatibility and its pricing is deemed fair for the value it offers.

April 3, 2023

When I submitted my support request, I assumed I'd be waiting until the next day for a response and who knows how long for a solution, but Jessica responded within 30 minutes or so and fixed the issue (among others that I hadn't caught) almost immediately. So pleased with their customer service! Thank you, Jessica!

Wild Valentine
Almost 4 years using the app
Zapiet replied April 4, 2023

It was my pleasure helping you Sarah with the update of our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app and also getting a few other things sorted so that everything is running smooth

Thank you for leaving such a lovely review and please do jump back on the live chat if you have any other questions or need any assistance.

Have a wonderful week!

April 3, 2023

Jessica is a true magician. There was a technical difficulty that I had been struggeling with for months and she fixed it within a hour or so. The only downside is that I feel stupid now because I could have reached out to the Zapiet customer support sooner.

They are really one of biggest the reasons why this app is better the all the rest !

Thx again Jessica !

De Kaasconnaisseur
Belgium
Over 3 years using the app
Zapiet replied April 3, 2023

Hi Nick,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and kind words

It was an absolute pleasure helping you this evening with our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app and setting up your different rates and postal code zones.

If you have any other questions or need any further assistance, please reach out!

Thanks again,

April 1, 2023

Chloe was very helpful and responsive. Her service was excellent! She addressed the multiple questions /issues I had promptly.

Yummi Dumplings
Over 3 years using the app
Zapiet replied April 2, 2023

Hi Kyle,

Thanks so much for the awesome review!

It was my pleasure assisting you today with the Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app I'm really glad our app does everything you need it to do and that you continue to use it.

I'm here, should you ever need any further assistance.

Have a great day,
Chloé

March 31, 2023

Ok these guys know there stuff and their support team is BOMB! Jessica helped me with multiple roadblocks and fixed them within minutes. I've used Zapiets products for 4 years now and love what they do. Thanks a million zapiet for turning a headache of a problem into a tirumph!

Time Travelers New Era
6 months using the app
Zapiet replied April 7, 2023

Hi Nathan,

Thank you so much for your review and kind words :)
It was my pleasure helping you change your address and getting all of your rates working as they should.
If you have any other questions down the road, please do not hesitate to send us a message.

Kind regards,

Edited March 30, 2023

I just received help from Jessica on the live chat.. She was amazing, professional, fast, service minded, patient .

I almost didn't start the chat, because usually the "help" you get is just automated generic answers that serve as fuel for the frustration..

Couldn't be more happy with the experience. Top of the shelf customer service

Jason's
Denmark
6 months using the app
Zapiet replied March 30, 2023

Hi Jason,

Thank you so much for your very kind words and amazing review!

It was my pleasure helping you this evening with the preparation times & cut-off time for your pickup orders.

If you have any other questions or assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

All the best,

March 29, 2023

This was the worst app experience I've ever had. I asked the support team about if the app will accommodate my issue before completing installation. My issue was related to multiple shopify locations. I wanted to allow customers to purchase online and pick up at whichever location they preferred regardless of where the inventory was located and to eliminate the double charge for shipping from multiple locations. I was mislead to think it would solve my issue and then told to switch to an annual plan with shopify. I did and spent over a week working with support to get things to work as they should. When it kept having issues, I asked support again for help and was finally told that it was a shopify issue and that the app cannot override their functions. Why mislead me to switch to an annual subscription, install the app, set up all the settings and spend an entire week with support to fix an issue that was never going to be fixed in the first place? I've never written a review but this was infuriating. Do not download this app if you are trying to solve the same issues as me. Worst experience ever.

Valia Honolulu
4 months using the app
Zapiet replied March 30, 2023

Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback on the App Store! We really appreciate your honest opinion as it helps us to improve our product for our users. The change to your plan that our support agent suggested to you has saved several hundred dollars this year by subscribing to Shopify annually. I have reached out to you personally, and I'm confident that with a few steps we can have your issues resolved in no time.

Kindest Regards,

Sam

March 24, 2023

Support team is very responsive and helpful with setup and any issues that have arisen. Highly recommend this app.

Reynolds
About 1 year using the app
Zapiet replied March 26, 2023

Hi Katie,

It was my pleasure helping you today with the pickup feature of our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app

If you have any other questions or need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to send a message.

Thanks,

March 24, 2023

I've been using this app for multiple stores for multiple years and it never lets us down. Great app, great support!

IJssalon Fragola
Belgium
29 days using the app
Zapiet replied March 24, 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for your kind review! It was my pleasure to help you with Store Pickup availability settings! :)

If there is anything else we can help you with, let us know!

All the best,
Jelizaveta

March 23, 2023

An awesome real time support! It worth each penny they charge for the services. They saved hours of my time.

Borsch and Beyond
21 days using the app
Zapiet replied March 23, 2023

Hi Alexey,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review!

I'm glad that you are happy with not only our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app, but our support team as well

If ever you need help or have any questions, we'll be there!

-Steph

March 23, 2023

Seems like a great app. Veno has been very helpful with an integration issue with another app and also provided other fixes and solutions for me.

Tastybake
6 days using the app
Zapiet replied March 23, 2023

Thank you for the kind words and a wonderful review.
It was a pleasure working with you on your lovely store.
As always, we're here if you ever need help with our store pickup and delivery app.
-Veno