Reviews (1,474)

4.8

Merchants highly value this app for improving operational efficiency, particularly for businesses with complex delivery setups or multiple locations. It offers local delivery, pickup, and shipping options, enhancing customer service and meeting diverse business needs. The app is noted for its user-friendly setup and intuitive interface, making it easy to implement and manage, especially for businesses with multiple locations requiring customized settings. Additionally, the support team receives high marks for their responsiveness and expertise, assisting not only with app-related issues but also with broader Shopify-related challenges.

October 2, 2023

I recently integrated Zapiet's Pickup + Delivery app into our store, and I must say, their support team has been nothing short of outstanding. From start to finish, the experience was smooth and stress-free, largely thanks to their responsive and knowledgeable support.

Whenever I had a question or ran into a minor hiccup, the Zapiet support team was there to help. Their response times were impressively quick, with most queries addressed within a matter of hours. The level of expertise displayed by their support staff was evident in their thorough explanations and step-by-step guidance.

One standout feature of Zapiet's support is their dedication to finding solutions tailored to my specific needs.

Colliers Catering Company
5 months using the app
Zapiet replied October 3, 2023

Hi Kenneth,

I greatly appreciate your positive feedback regarding your recent experience with our Zapiet Pickup + Delivery app and support team. It's wonderful to hear that our responsive and knowledgeable support made your integration process smooth and stress-free. We're dedicated to providing tailored solutions to meet your specific needs and will always be here to assist you promptly.

-Veno

September 30, 2023

María Fernanda Banegas fixed my problem with one communication!! I so appreciate her ability to understand my problem and take action without a 4 day lag.

Very helpful.

Windowsill Pies
Over 3 years using the app
Zapiet replied October 4, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words it was a pleasure assisting you!
Should you need anything else down the road do not hesitate in reaching back here. We are always happy to help 💚

María

September 29, 2023

Amazing support and very flexible app to accomplish complex tasks with our physical store.

Sweet Lou's Cookies
Over 4 years using the app
Zapiet replied October 1, 2023

Hi Lou,

Thank you very much for your kind words and positive feedback! We're absolutely delighted that Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery has helped to manage your complex tasks.

Cheers,
Klaudia

Edited June 24, 2024

Benoa
France
Almost 3 years using the app
Zapiet replied September 30, 2023

Merci Josephine d'avoir laissé un avis.

J'ai eu le plaisir de vous aider avec vos tarifs dans notre application Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery.

Si vous avez des questions ou avez besoin d'aide, n'hésitez pas à envoyer un message.

Merci,

September 28, 2023

Berry + Clay Home & Florals
5 months using the app
Zapiet replied October 2, 2023

Hello,

Thank you for your review of Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery! We're pleased you're happy with it!

Best wishes,

Bogi
Assistant Support Manager

September 27, 2023

Alkali Rye - Oakland's Beverage Shop
Almost 3 years using the app
Zapiet replied September 30, 2023

Hi Kori,

Thank you very much for leaving a review

It was my pleasure helping you get our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery widget installed on your new theme and also to add a couple of locales files so that the correct language appears on your information page.

If you have any other questions down the road or need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to send us a message.

Best wishes,

September 25, 2023

Prompt and very helpful support! Also, I love that certain products can be set for restricted pick up dates.

Whippt Kitchen
7 months using the app
Zapiet replied October 1, 2023

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're thrilled we could help out.

If you have any more suggestions, questions, or feedback in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.

We're here to help and continuously improve and help. Thank you for being a valued user!

- Herman

September 21, 2023

Great support. Love the app.

Ketodelia Bakery
Almost 2 years using the app
Zapiet replied September 25, 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for your review, it's very much appreciated

It was my pleasure helping you last week with our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app, including css coding to change the colour of the active method on your cart page.

If you have any other questions down the road, please do not hesitate to send us a message.

Warm regards,

September 19, 2023

Wow! I received the best support. They guided me through everything and took care of setting up most of the configurations. I really appreciate it. Thank you!

Whiskful Thinking Cake
About 7 hours using the app
Zapiet replied September 24, 2023

Hi Korey,

I truly appreciate your review!

It's been a pleasure to assist you, and I'm thrilled to hear that I've been able to provide you with the support you needed with Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery.

If there's anything else you require, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Warm regards,
Pavlo

September 19, 2023

Decathlon Maurice
Mauritius
12 months using the app
Zapiet replied September 21, 2023

Hi Sebastien,

It was so nice chatting and helping you to get all of your rates set up with our new rates function in our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app and giving your customer's a great checkout experience.