Let your customers come to you and save money on picking, packing and shipping their items by offering store pickup
The most powerful, fully featured, local delivery solution available for Shopify. Suitable for businesses of all sizes.
Flexible shipping calendar with blackout dates, advanced notice, future order restrictions.
About Store Pickup + Delivery
Shopify's recommended in-store pickup and local delivery solution
The most complete store pickup and local delivery solution for Shopify. Fully featured, customizable and ideal whether you have one pickup location or thousands; Zapiet is Shopify’s most popular store pickup and local delivery solution, empowering thousands of merchants around the world.
Let your customers choose when and where they want to pickup
With full integration to your Shopify store and checkout and clear, intuitive interface you can boost your conversion rate and offer your customers fantastic flexibility of picking up their orders in-store.
Add fully customisable breakpoints, time ranges and day-to-day availability to manage expectations and add unlimited stores and locations.
Enjoy frequent product updates that add your most requested features and responsive support to get the app embedded into your operation.
- Schedule store pickups, local deliveries and date-based shipping orders in-store from the Shopify POS
- Control each store’s pickup times and availability
- Date and time picker gives your customers convenience
- Conditional pickup, delivery or shipping based on order total or weight
- Postal code search for customers to find the nearest pickup point
- Automatically tag orders according to their location and then filter by type
- Customisable preparation breakpoints, like ‘order by 2 pm for next day delivery’
- Import and export your stores in bulk via CSV
- Set individual products as pickup only, local delivery only, or shipping only
- Set minimum times between order and pickup availability to avoid over-commitment
- Set preparation times at both global and per product level
- Granular control of time slots, from hourly down to 10-minute intervals
- Set your entire store to pickup only mode, ideal if you don’t want to offer delivery
- Support for translation into any language
- Zapier integration support to add integration with hundreds of apps
Additional features with local delivery
- Allow customers to check delivery eligibility on your homepage
- Postal code validation for driving distance, maximum radius and matching
- Support for multiple dispatch locations and delivery-only stores
- Set days and times when deliveries are not available
- Offer delivery slots as customisable time ranges such as 2pm-5pm
- Offer an unlimited number of delivery slots at each location
- Support for your network of delivery-only stores
- Shopify POS,
- Multi-location inventory,
- Intuitive Shipping,
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Use this app while selling in person with Shopify point of sale.
Pricing 14-day free trial
or $23.20/month billed at $278.40 once per year
1 - 3 locations
Shopify POS integration
or $28/month billed at $336 once per year
1 - 100 locations
Shopify POS integration
or $37.20/month billed at $446.40 once per year
1 - 2,000 locations
All Advanced features
Preparation time per product
Delivery slot limits
Early access to new features
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Unfortunately, they've had a few outages lately. Once they detect the issue, they resolve it quickly, but the most recent one took them 3 hours to detect. They need to improve on this, as when their app breaks it blocks checkout for customers -- our business depends on theirs.
Taste of Seasons
I am recently using this app to set up my delivery and pick up system for a new website. Each member of the customer support has been very helpful so far and are doing a great job so you can run your website smoothly. Very reactive and professional!
Great app and even better service. Had an issue getting it working with my cart and support had it fixed in no time.