Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

Dokkaebier

The app has all the necessary functions it should have for store pickup & delivery service. However, the app has quite a bit of glitch depending on a customer's browser & the customer service team is very slow to fix the issue.

Hui Patisserie

Aaron the specialist helped me config the app and build a smooth checkout user experience based on complex pickup and delivery logic. Thank you Zapiet!

The Caviar Co.

AMAZING SUPPORT! Sandy has consistently assisted me during these hard times of COVID-19. Even when my questions are simple and easy she takes the time to get back to me in a timely manner.
This app has greatly helped us and our customers choose the right option for delivery and shipping.

🚲 Salatim To Go 🚲

Nous avons ajouté cette application à notre eshop pour pouvoir paramétrer au mieux nos livraisons & click&collect, la mise en route a été un peu laborieuse (ce qui explique la note, si j'vais pu j'aurais mis 4,5 ;) ) mais à chaque fois que nous avons eu un problème ou une question nous avons rapidement reçu aide ou réponse, et une fois que tout est fonctionnel l'app est juste top !

The Yard Co.

Upon install seemed like it would work great and do what I needed. I am transitioning my business online and can only deliver within a certain radius. I installed and set everything up and when I put a zipcode in the homepage validator it pops up fine per my requirements however, once I get to checkout if I change the address I can still make the purchase even though it is outside the delivery range. Reached out to support and they requested access to my account and I have yet to hear back from them after asking for an update three times. Seemed promising but support is not helpful at all, seems they try to make contact to make it seem like they are resolving your issue only to leave you high and dry.

National Sports

For the first time I reached out to Zapiet support team because we are in the process of rolling out more stores as "store pickup" and we needed some clarifications so we can plan better our future rollouts and Jayne Forde had assisted us by answering all our questions in a timely manner- thank you for this great great support, really appreciated!

Elegant Affairs Caterers

I understand that due to the current climate, support staff is overwhelmed. We have had nothing but issues since we installed the app and very little service to help fix the issues. We recently designed a new theme for our store and the integration with Zapiet was unsuccessful. These apps must offer phone support to resolve issues! An email exchange is far from helpful.

Tresco Stores

Great app and great support - they even customised part of my theme for me! App does exactly what I needed it to do. Great support from Ismail and others. Thank you

TropicosTakeaway

Great app with great support from the team at Zapiet. Keep it up guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Locust Lane Craft Brewery

The app had the features we wanted. Spent hours setting-up and customizing code per their directions. Had questions. Send email. They took 6 days to respond and noted "We failed you". I had found work-arounds to the questions I had submitted prior to their responses. Then found trouble with shipping rates calculations. They were charging customers ~$8 less than we were going to have to pay. Send another ticket. Did not receive a response. Sent another message and was told the person who'd been handling our ticket was off and it would be assigned to someone else. No response to date. Cancelled the app prior to being charged for it. Found a similar app with a phone number and actually answers the phone!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 53 54