Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Store pickup and local delivery for your retail stores

Green Beanz

I was having huge issues with customers choosing the wrong shipping type, choosing store pick up when they live out of state. choosing delivery when they live outside the delivery zone etc. The post code checker for deliveries means I can set a maximum distance for driving. I can choose the default shipping type, customise rates, customise notifications etc. I had a few issues getting it started due to needing some code changed in my shopify theme but Sandy fixed it in the time between I went to bed and when I woke up. Great service, great app, highly recommend!

Fit Fast Food Geelong

This app is great for customers to choose if they want to go to our store and pick up their order or have it shipped. The back office is easy to use and navigate. Customer service has always been quick and helpful, thankfully!

Pinky's Iron Doors

Amazing Customer Service, Support and Product. We love how we can set up our cart page for customers to choose from Pick Up, Delivery and Shipping. We were able to customize what each options can do. Amazing App, and even a better group of people to work with.

Silver Circle Distillery

The support team were really helpful and thorough in helping to resolve a cart issue recently. Would recommend them for their customer service.

Cakerynz

The team at Zapiet had been extremely helpful at helping me set up my first store. They are really fast to response and they also follow up to ensure all is working well on my end. Definitely recommend them!

Shop Cityhome

We're still working towards our official launch, but the team at Zapiet has been more than helpful, and very fast, in our set-up process. Can only recommend and give 5 stars at this point!

TOWN FLYR

The people at Bold Commerce are extremely helpful, patient and friendly. Their support is A list IMHO and I'd recommend their apps to anyone who is using Shopify.

Juice Institute

I have been using the app for 12 months now and am very happy. I use it to customise my unique delivery and pick method of my business. I am busy running my business, and the Zapiet team have been extremely helpful and prompt to make changes and updates as I have needed them. I am very appreciative of their support and follow up and would recommend Zapiet to anyone needing a customized check out with great customer service. Thank you Zapiet.

Jardin Floral Design

I have used other apps for delivery before having the need to offer store pickup, local delivery, and shipping. This is the best app you can have, it works as described. It offers many options for customization and it is easy to set up. Customer support is stellar. I needed some tweaks to be done and Sandy, Ismail, Sam and Andy, are all great to work with and will go the extra mile to help you out. Thank you!! Highly recommended!

Crave Cookie Company

App is great when it works. We have had major issues this weekend with non-existent support to boot. Confirmation emails from the app are no longer sending and the OnFleet integration doesn't seem to actually work. This was our original choice for delivery but I guess we will be looking somewhere else.

September 18, 2019

Hi Trent,

Thanks so much for your feedback and apologies for the issues you faced this past weekend.

We experienced a small issue with our Onfleet integration on Saturday evening which caused order processing to be delayed. Thankfully our team was quick to resolve the issue and our system caught back up to speed rapidly.

I see that you still have the app installed and that your orders are flowing through perfectly now, which is fantastic!

Should you ever have an urgent issue like this again, please feel free to call our emergency number on +1 (718) 568-5560.

Thanks for your continued support :)

Andy Cargill