Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

In-store pickup and local delivery for your retail stores

Lunch Bonus

Customer support for this app is the best I've experienced. The app has always functioned as advertised, but when I've had one-off questions/requests, the Zapiet team has addressed my needs fast and successfully. As a non-technical store operator, I tend to run into more than my fair share of roadblocks. One time, Andrew (the founder of Zapiet), even took time out of his evening to assist me personally with some functionality questions that had been giving me trouble. Service like this is what separates the truly great Shopify apps from the average ones. I look forward to a long and successful relationship with Andrew and his team and I am excited to experience what they build next!

Roots Return Heritage Farm

After 2 yrs of trying to figure out why they don't offer actual US support during US hours, I am now losing business due to their lack of response. Since it takes 24 hrs for response, and only on UK time, I'm removing it. I need an app that actually has US or scheduled support, and phone # which they do not, and help for my business. Not worth the $

June 22, 2019

Hi Lori,

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback, and for your continued support over the years.

We are a UK based company but do offer extended hours of support into US timezones now with our team growing significantly this past year. We now have coverage from 8am-8pm EST Monday-Friday and 9am - 6pm through weekends, and are rapidly working our way towards been able to offer 24 hour global support. Our average response time is currently less than five hours.

Saying that this week has been a challenge as the majority of our team have been attending the annual Shopify’s Developers conference to learn about the latest updates on how we can make Store Pickup + Delivery better and more feature rich in the future.

We also now have an inbound support number (+1 (718) 568-5560) that is available for you to call anytime should you require urgent assistance.

We’re truly sorry for any problems this weeks delays have caused you. Let’s work together to get things back on track.

Kindest regards,

Founder & CEO

Papa C Pies

App is great; the people phenomenal! Zapiet responds quickly to my questions & inquiries! Their software makes it easy for our customers to order, pick location, day and time!

Fjord Fish Market

Great team to work with to get any problems solved instantly. Recommending this app to anyone who's looking to help ease a customer user experience when it comes to placing an order time and pickup.

Pet Depot

We're a 25-year-old brick and mortar pet retail business. Our entry into e-commerce has been in the works several months and just this week we launched with a big digital marketing campaign to over 80k people letting them know about our store pickup service. We were down to the wire to meet the deadline - a number of factors in play here. Our developer found an error in the method in which Zapiet was calculating taxes for our customers. He escalated the issue quickly until it somehow caught the attention of head honcho Andrew Cargill (President I think). Thanks to Andrew's responsiveness in resolving the issue we were able to keep moving on schedule and meet our launch date objectives. So far Zapiet is performing well for us and I'm confident that if we have any issues whatsoever the team there will go above and beyond to make sure we stay up and running smoothly! I look forward to growing with Zapiet behind the scenes, taking our customers where they need to go.... from store pickup, to delivery and more! Cheers to a bright future! Great job Zapiet and esp Andrew!

Wild & Free Organics ltd.

Pros : Its a good app if you dont have any subscriptions and if you are on a higher shopify plan because of the shipping api. The design is slick too.

Cons: Does not work with subscriptions (Major Conflict) , if you are on a basic plan you will need to upgrade it by $20 per month. The Price is just not justifiable. Finally, they will punish you if you uninstall this app, i did see a review on their that someone had issues removing the app, and yes it does warn you in the beginning that you better bookmark the un-installation guide. So there is no hidden tricks or gimmicks here, its simply lack of develoment, many many apps that are much complicated than this one can install and un install without the need of the waste of time to remove this.

So basically please back up your theme first or you will be upset.

June 6, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We take all feedback incredibly seriously and so I have provided responses to each of your points.

1. The $20/month additional charge
This additional charge is for a Shopify feature called the Carrier Service API. The Carrier Service API is the only way that app developers can generate rates within your checkout. Zapiet take no commission and have no financial benefit from this charge. This is a business decision set by the powers that be at Shopify. You can use our app without this feature, but we won't be able to prevent your free pickup rate from appearing when a customer selects delivery.

2. Subscriptions
We currently have an active integration with Bold's Subscription app. It is used by 100s of merchants each day. We are actively working with the other major subscription players to provide additional support for their apps as well.

You mentioned you had a "Major Conflict", can you please email us and let us know what that conflict was? We can then work to address it for you.

3. Uninstalling
After the previous review you mentioned we have updated our app to simplfy both the install and uninstall process. You can now specifically select which theme you want to install our app on (or choose none). When you uninstall now, our widget will be immediately removed from your store.

There is then some additional steps required if you wish to fully remove all our code from your theme. But from the moment you click uninstall none of our code will run, and your theme will function as it did originally.

The reason we have to inject our code into your theme like this is so that your customers can't checkout before first selecting their pickup or delivery date and time. It is not techncially possible on Shopify to do this any other way.

We also have near 24/7 support now. So if you do ever have any questions or get stuck just hop on live chat with us.

4. Design
We're super glad you like the design of the app! We've spent a lot of time trying to perfect the user interface to make it as easy as possible to use, and to fit in with the rest of the Shopify ecosystem.

Thanks again for your feedback! We hope the above shows that we are actively listening to both yours and other merchants feedback and that we are rapidly implementing improvements when and where required.

Kind regards,

John Crawshaw

A very good app. It made setting up a click & collect service very easy indeed. We've been using the Store Pickup functionality since we launched our new website in 2018. We are now in the process of adding a Local Delivery service, also using the app. Have used Zapiet support on a number of occasions – they have always responded quickly and been very helpful.

Pine Street Clinic

We tried this app and it wasn't for us (it's just way too expensive for what it is). After deleting it, it has left its code ALL over our Shopify account...the integration is not actually deleted. (References to this app appear on orders, on check-out pages, and in all sorts of other areas of our account.) We're having to now work with Shopify directly. Definitely not thrilled by how sloppy this integration is (and how impossible it is to remove it).

May 16, 2019

Hi Pine Street Clinic,

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Seconds after uninstalling the app you should have received an email from us which contained step by step instructions on how to remove our widget from your shopping cart page, as well as information on how to get in touch with our customer support team via live chat, email or phone.

Removing our widget required the deletion of a single line of code from your theme. We purposely designed the app this way to ensure the removal process was as seamless as possible.

We wish you the best of luck with your venture and with finding an alternative app that better fits your budget.

Kindest regards,

Mushroom Catering

The best date & time picker on shopify by far, ive tried them all
I am using Zapiet date & time picker and their delivery rates based on postcode and both are working flawlessly a lot more functionality than others ive tried.
this is the only one that allows you to add a date & time to draft orders

Couryah

I couldn't say it better than any of the 100s of great reviews below that one. All I can say is if you are doing anything retail, this is the app to have. Best customer service as well!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31