Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Offer store pickup and local delivery from your retail stores

Luke's Local

Zapiet's Store Pickup + Delivery app has been crucial for our online business. On top of that, their support team has been nothing but helpful. They've gone above and beyond to make sure our site is working correctly in time for the holidays, even making time to schedule a phone call in spite of the 8 hour time difference. We can't say enough good things about this app and the team that makes it happen!

Bloom by Anuschka

Tried loading this onto another site after it totally failing on the first one. It still does not work at all. I went through the set up three times. Avoid this app - it does not seem to be working any more...

Triad Merchant

The developers are super helpful. The support has been spot on. I have run into several road blocks and they have helped me over and over again. I have tried other websites to do what I needed to do but this app did what i needed.

Southern Home Bakery

This app is fantastic! I was building a website for a client, and the Zapiet support team has been nothing short of amazing - we ran into a few small bumps, which the team remedied quickly. They explained the solutions in ways I could easily understand, and both Zapiet apps I'm using run perfectly with the site. Highly, highly recommed - I doubt there's a better looking app or more responsive support team out there! Plus my client is blown away by how simple it is to use! You won't regret this purchase.

Fleur de Lis Florist

This app was great for helping us with setting up store pickup and delivery. The team has also been absolutely amazing in responding in a timely manner and helping us with any kinks we've run into. Easy to use and would highly recommend. Kudos to this app and the whole team!!!

Omaha Cookie Co

This app does what it says: allows me to add delivery time and date to my checkout flow.

Their support was very helpful and patient in helping me sort out some issues with integration.

Go ahead... try it now :)

NLaws@Home

I had a problem with some settings over the weekend. I messaged tech support and received immediate help from Sam and the issue was resolved! Thanks. We love the app.

Wakanda Kava

I love this app! It is great, and easy to use. The support team is great at quickly resolving any issues I have setting it up as well! HIGHLY Recommend!

The Passionate Home

Fantastic app and support. They responded to and fixed an issue we were having right away and with the most friendly service. Highly recommended!

Sunfish Cellars Wine & Spirits

I use this app to allow for food delivery. It didn't work perfectly as we wanted when we installed the app but every time we have asked for help the Zapiet team was quickly able to help us. It's working as we want now and the team knows what they are doing!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25