Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Offer store pickup and local delivery from your retail stores

Grateful Cratefulls

They were quick to respond and were so helpful in solving issues with a changed theme on shopify. Customer service was great!

Tiger Lily

Great app, did everything what promised, it really made my order process easier! Amazing customer service too, quick and efficient, I can only recommend it!

The Flower Petal

Terrible customer service and support. I use this app for my flower shop for local pickup and delivery. Everything worked great for awhile, but lately we've been starting to have some issues. We have had two orders where there was no delivery date. We reported this problem last week and haven't heard back. I sent a follow-up today, and couldn't talk to an actual person, just a bot that basically told me to wait another day.

MONFLEUR

Customer service is fantastic, beyond all expectations. Instantaneous comprehensive support.
Also, the functionality is top-notch, back-end UI is clean and beautiful.
Recommended.

Horizon Leisure

I didn't find this super easy to install and needed some extra help to get it all working smoothly but customer service was amazing and they have gone above and beyond to get things working smoothly whilst also suggesting other changes to make things work better.

Grass & Root Juice Co.

The app works great! I'm not super savvy with web design so I've needed Zapiet's help a few times and they made it really easy to follow and customize the app to my business needs. I had my first delivery date last week, I had 30 customers come through and it was such a load off my shoulders to have the app working for me just the way I needed it! Thanks Zapiet!

yaoichi store

Great easy to setup plugin! Customer service was amazing, and they helped me fix all of my issues very quickly!

Krueger Pottery Supply

We have a brick and mortar store and an ecommerce site and we needed an app that allowed us to calculate shipping costs for local delivery and allow customers to pickup orders in store. This app does both perfectly and has all customizable options you could want. Andrew went above and beyond to make a few small changes to the way my cart was displaying and he answered a question for me minutes after I sent it.

Ginette kookt

I own a catering business, my customers can order take-away meals. This app is an excellent addition to my Shopify to handle very specific pick-up dates. The chat support is very handy, and I get very good advice and answers to all my questions, even if you're not very technical.

B.C. Brewery

This app does exactly what I need it to do for my store, but even beyond that, the customer service was beyond helpful with customizing and making sure that I got what I needed. I was so appreciative of this!! I totally recommend this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30