Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

Pepperstop

I'm getting to l used to all the functionality of the app but the best part of it is the amazing customer support. Jayne is amazing and gets the job done.

Krunch Online

Great APP. I use it for effective pick & delivery dates, times & rates. It works really well. The only downside is you can't use the buy now button.

UMINONO

Very helpful to install the app on my theme, I received all the help needed.
The app is neat and looks very professional on my store.

SPLATTER

Been enjoying this app for a while now and we find that it offers customers a convenient shopping experience based on their personal logistic preferences. The customer service is truly excellent. Ronan went above and beyond to assist me in implementing customised codes for a rather tricky campaign mechanic I had in mind. That was an unexpected surprise and I couldn't be more grateful. Thank you!

NOOR to GO

Zapiet have created a very comprehensive app with Store Pickup and Delivery. We did test drive every pickup and delivery app in the app store and none came close as far as functionality, documentation and presentation. We have had an extremely positive experience with Zapiet Customer Support. They respond in a timely fashion and have gone the extra mile to help us out with every query and request. Highly recommended!

avevewinkels.be

The Zapiet team is very fast with their service and helped us out with our problems. I really recommend their app.

The Cakery HK

super helpful! I have contacted many app / shopify support, you guys are by far the most responsive and most helpful. thank you so so much for your help! please stay safe and healthy!!

Markham & Fitz Chocolate

The App has helped us launch Curbside & Delivery services on the fly during the pandemic. We started using the app in April 2020. We've run into lots of issues with it, particularly for customers at checkout, and it has taken a lot of work to repair. Since Zapiet doubled their support staff in May, they have been very responsive to our issues and have helped us resolve nearly all issues. Staff are always friendly and eager to help via email. We are hopeful things are close to running much more smoothly to make these services more manageable for us. Thanks Zapiet team.

JOY JAUNE

Great features of this app, easy to use and set up, a good add-on to boost my business for pick up and delivery. The back end design is easy for me to organise the orders.

Great and quick customer support.

Casaflor

I used this app to organize my store's checkout process. Since we are a flower shop that delivers locally and also ships nationwide and offers store pickup, the delivery options can get complicated alone, but especially because our products are normally for specific dates. This app works great once you get the hang of it, but the real 5 stars lies in the team that has responded to my (many many) questions and doubts in an extremely kind, efficient and helpful way. Thank you again for your help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 60 61