Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Store pickup and local delivery for your Shopify store

To your door Barrow

The app is great but that's not the reason you pay the monthly fee, you pay the monthly fee for the 5 star support! If you run into any issues they will fix it fast and guide you through it so you can get back to running your business.

Rigo’s Meal

The app fulfilled all our needs and more, easy to use, easy to edit, and the support is top-notch! willing to help with any questions we had. 5 stars well deserved!

Ferme Revivance

Great APP, really easy to use !
We use it since 6 months and it helped us to grow our business ans to stay focus on our productions.
The team is really professional, they answer really fast and clear.
thanks a lot to Ismael :)

Drops of Dough

We are using this app to deliver locally and set parameters around that. The support team has been incredibly responsive and helpful in tweaking it over the last 30 days as we test its usability. We're very happy now with how it works for us. Especially appreciate that they proactively follow up when I contact them, then get distracted by the many other balls in the air running a business. They don't let issues fall through the cracks. Great job Zapiet!

I Sell Fitness

Could be a good app, was very excited. The app looks clean and seems to do what I want, but there is no support from the app developers. I installed the trial version, it was working okay the first night 2 days ago from this review post. I did have some questions and tried to contact the developer via Chat Feature (they have yet to respond to any of those questions now ~30 hours later.) The first morning I had app installed, I had my first customer attempt to make a local pickup purchase and schedule it for about 10 days out. The app kept trying to charge him the shipping, it would not remove it. Started trying to get into contact with the developers again, right after that via the Chat function again. They failed to respond to numerous messages so I went to email, which they responded to in a somewhat reasonable time frame, asking for access to my store. I gave access to them in a matter of minutes after receiving their request and also emailed them back right away saying I granted them the access. Now here we are almost 24 hours later and nothing has been corrected, there has been no further communication from them. I don't even think they have logged into the site to investigate the issue. Very hard to run a business when there is an error with an app making it unusable and the developers do not seem to care. Seems like others have the same issue after reading other 1 star review, and it seems their issues are over a much longer time period than mine. Not very reassuring.

Bottom Line: The app is unusable for me. It gives the option for local pickup, but still charges the customer the shipping. Find another app where the developers are actually responsive.

November 26, 2019

Hi there!

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I have just taken a look at our support logs and can see that my team replied within a matter of hours to each of your emails (even on the weekend). This far surpasses the average response time for a Shopify app developer.

Although I agree we can do better, which is why we are actively recruiting for additional support staff with the aim of offering live 24/7 support ASAP.

With regards to your rates issue. We are currently the only app on the App Store that has the ability to control exactly which rates are displayed and when. Your shipping rate should not have been appearing when a customer selected to pickup and vice versa.

In your particular case your issue was caused due to not adding a valid Entuire API key within our rates settings page. As soon as you have a valid key in hand please let me know and we can finalise your setup :)

Kindest regards,

Andy

A Cup of Cake

The team helped me super well on all fronts. The service is very fast, nice and kind help. Thanks for everything!

Home Make It

This app is great and the support team has been fantastic! The team was very friendly and quick to help me get the app set up the way I needed.
Thanks again to the support team!

Billy's Bakery

Store Pickup + Delivery has changed how we deliver! Additionally, any support needed, the entire crew is attentive, thorough and quick to respond. I can't say good enough good things about Andy and his entire team!

La Fleur Bouquets

This has changed how we offer delivery, pickup and shipping options to our clients. The team responds incredibly fast and they can pretty much set rules to make your store checkout process work the way you want!! Thanks so much guys!

Landeau

The app itself is fantastic, and the support team are incredible. We recently updated our Theme and it really messed with a lot of the apps that we had installed. Of the dozen or so apps that we use (and needed to reach out to), Zapiet have by far been the most friendly and efficient team. They've even helped us with aspects of our Theme upgrade that fall outside their actual app, which has been so helpful.

Can't recommend enough - Thank you again to the team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36