Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

AvoFit

If you want to experience the perfect local pickup and delivery app for Shopify we can strongly recommend using the Store Pickup + Delivery app by Zapiet. The service to assist with Shopify integration or rates issue is 5 star excellent.
Well done to the Zapiet team! Especially to Charlie :-)

Indian River Natural

Best App I've found. Customer Service is excellent. Help guides are detailed and easy to understand.

October 26, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks so much for your kind words—we’re blushing! It was a pleasure helping you launch the store.

Wishing you all the best on the Florida Citrus Tour,

Mike's Bikes

Great when it works. Responses from the leadership team delayed. Sucks when it brings down our site.

Hi Dylan,

Andy here! Thanks so much for your feedback. I can only apologise for missing your recent emails. For the most rapid assistance please feel free to reach out to support@zapiet.com or call +1 (518) 500-4844. My support team operates 24/7 now and so can often reply much faster than me personally.

As mentioned in my private reply to you, i've got a couple of options that can resolve your issues and would love your feedback on them.

I look forward to continuing to work with you and seeing this review turned around :)

Kindest,

Andy Cargill
Founder of Zapiet

Maria's Amazing Cookies

Great customer support from Zapiet! All of my questions were answered in detail. I really appreciate it.

Hey Maria,

Thanks so much for your kind words—I’ll make sure they reach the folks that helped answer your questions. This will certainly make their day!

Wishing you all the best with Amazing Cookies,

MilkRun

This app has way more control than the other pickup+delivery scheduling/management apps out there, and the dashboard is super easy to learn to use. You can set specific dates/times for local delivery vs pickup vs shipping, unique for every single location. If you want, there're also many ways to code in additions to the 'backend' workings as well as front end visuals. Plus the support team is knowledgable and available to have a proper discussion to help.

Hey folks,

Thanks so much for the thorough review. We’re very happy to hear that we are a good fit for you, both with our app and support!

All the best,

Sebastian.

Patisselier

Great service. Great support. I strongly recommend this add-on to all stores offering local delivery and pickup : much more customization than Shopify basics features for those services

October 21, 2020

Hi guys,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I’m so pleased you’re enjoying the app and that we could help you set up what you need. Please do let me know if you need anything else and good luck with your lovely store!

Best wishes,

Charlie

Olive & Fig Co.

Ismail has been super helpful and quick in responding to our inquires about the app and we are excited to launch our site with Zapiet in full force!

Hey Olivia,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we're really happy to be part of your site launch, it was an absolutely great experience assisting you with your store setup and we stay at your disposal should you need any further help.

Ismail

Penelope's Pantry

World class support From Zapiet - Thank you! The assistance we received from the Zapiet support team, in particular Ismail, was absolutely incredible. We achieved exactly what we set out to do with our shop and created the necessary checkout options for our end-Customers. If we faced any hiccups in doing it ourselves, the team was there to assist with a professional set up. Would recommend this suite of apps to anyone looking for flexibility in Pickup and Delivery. Thanks again Team.

Hey there,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We're super happy to know that you had a great experience with our app and support team and we really appreciate you taking the time to share this with us.

It was a pleasure working with you and we stay at your service should you need any further assistance.

Have a great day :)

Ismail

the grazer co.

I wanted to use this app for my delivery options but unfortunately it doesn’t have a blackout time option just a blackout date. I ended deleted the app but the developers coding wasn’t removed which cause some technical issues on my checkout page. I’m only giving this a 2 stars because of poor customer services on responding back and removing their coding. I had two days of website inactivity due to this.

Hi there,

Thanks so much for your feedback!

You are totally correct in that our app does not currently provide the ability to blackout specific pickup times. This is something we are super excited to work with you on and has been a highly requested feature amongst our merchants.

Regarding your uninstallation, unfortunately there is no way for us to automatically remove our code from your theme. We lose access to your store the moment you uninstall the app. To minimise any problems we send an automated email with full instructions and a video tutorial on how remove our code (it's one line of code from your theme.liquid file). Our team is also standby around the clock to help should you have any problems, we would just need you to approve our collaborators access temporarily.

We look forward to inviting you to the beta of our pickup blackout time feature in the near future :)

Kindest regards,

Andy

Love Orchids

Excellent customer support and great app functionality. it is easy to set up and integrate. with other apps and gives you better control over the deliveries and functionalities.

October 20, 2020

Thanks so much for all the love. We’re happy and proud to be a part of your Orchid store!

Wishing you all the best,

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 66 67