Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged store pickup and local delivery solution

Superkind Cookies

Not only is the app great, but the support is the best we've received from any Shopify app developer. They were incredibly quick to respond to any and all questions with helpful solutions.

Pop'n'Hops

works really well and has really helped the shop through the pandemic. Would recommend for delivery planning etc.

Lammle's Western Wear

Was contacted by friendly support to upgrade our version. They helped us through the process, no problem. Thanks!

July 30, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for your review! Glad we could bring you up to speed on the latest version :)

GAIA FLORA

Klaudia was amazing!!! helped me so much with this app! i'm so happy with the service, thank you very much!

July 28, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for the lovely review! It was a pleasure assisting you with our apps.
Should you need anything, you know where to find us

Thanks and have a great day,

Klaudia

Miss Melons Fruit and Veg

Certainly solved delivery date confusion during covid. Only downside is the cost when converting to a weak Aussie dollar. Tech support by flora has been amazing. She Earnt them an extra star!

July 28, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your feedback!

I'm glad I could help you out today with installing the widget on your new theme.

Have a great day!

Flora

Root to Market

This app has helped us provide solution to our business to add time slots to delivery. The support team are amazing at helping too. Being available at 6am has saved our bacon.

July 27, 2021

Hi Raphael,

Thanks for the awesome review! I'm glad that our app has provided a solution for your business.

Should you need anything else, you know where to find us!

Kindest regards,

Klaudia

החלוצים

The app is great and functions well. The delivery widget is simple, modified. The system enables the input of areas-codes very easy and flexible to contain several location areas.
The support service is very good. Fast reply, really helping with issues and providing helpful answers and assistance.
I recommend.

July 26, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the lovely review! I'm glad you're happy with our app and our support. I's our pleasure assisting you!

We're here should you need anything else.

Have a lovely day,

Marija

Danny's Cycles Pre-orders

This app has been great, the setup instructions are very clear, so it's easy to get set up and running. Our shop has needed to use this app in some unorthodox ways, but their support has been excellent in getting it to work for our needs. They always respond in a timely manner and there has not been one instance where they were not able to resolve my issues. Truly a must have app for any shop.

Hi!

Lovely to hear your feedback, thank you for sharing your experience of setting the app up & working with our support team!

An Che Desserts

amazing service. I was using their trial to test out the app and I had a bit of trouble with setting up my pick up only option. They emailed me back super fast, gave me tons of useful links for suggestions to improve my checkout process. everything was very well thought out in their response. love it

Hey there,

Thanks for your kind review! Our team are really happy to have been able to assist you set up.

Del Tambo

It's the best app in the market for delivery solution, it's look nice, it's run very good and the support team it's amazing we use it for a cheese market, and all our costumer love that they can pick up a date and hour for delivery, and we love that we can know when they want their products :)

Hi there,

Wow! Thanks for your awesome feedback! We're happy you're loving the functionality & design of the app :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 86 87