Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

In-store pickup and local delivery for your retail stores

Fit-Lato

Great app and made the move from WIX to Shopify worth it! Support team was very responsive and proposed a good solution to the feature I wanted added. Highly recommend this app & Team.

Dragonfly & Magnolia Florist Lugarno 2210

Fantastic app to sort out your different delivery zones. Easy to set up and edit whenever you need. Highly recommend!!

Food St

This app and the support is amazing. Thanks to Ismail for helping me fix an issue I was having with my theme. I love the way the widget works, its helped add functionality that has improved our ops and UX immensely. Thanks so much!

Northwest Safe

I'm not one to write reviews...

This app and the others that Zapiet offers were the best possible solution to all of my roadblocks and problems. This app is a very powerful tool and offers great integration with more apps allowing your store more flexibility!

If you are setting it up yourself and you are having a tough time, reach out to the support team. I had the absolute most pleasant experience. They answered all of my questions (and I had a lot) and they went above and beyond what I had expected. They helped me properly install the apps and explained in detail how and why the way the work. I cannot express enough how satisfied I was.

SPAR Courtside

Functionality is amazing and the support is even better! I will definitely recommend it for any user, beginner or advanced.

((BOUNCE))™

I needed this app to develop our customers choice of shipping and store pick up. Once adding the app I was extremely impressed with the support provided by Sam and Ismail, they have helped me so much to ensure I get the most from this app. Sam personalised the look of the app for me and Ismail has improved our communication emails/ texts generated after checkout. No problem was too big and my questions were answered throughout the day into the late evening! Thank you!

Barking Good

Really great service, addressed my concerns quickly & all in all a good investment & great help to our business :)

Emberz Delivery

They were up at Midnight helping us fix some problems we had on the delivery side of our business! Thank you so much for the timely response.

Krumville Bake Shop

The Zapiet App and Team ROCKS!! The app is extremely well done, and the team behind it is always ready to go the extra mile to help their customers! Krumvillebakeshop.com cherishes your hard and caring work! Thank you!

The Stem

I installed this app as i wanted to offer delivery slots for customers, and restrict deliveries only to London (to be fulfilled by me).

This app has great functionality and was able to do everything i needed. Andrew also helped me set it up and got everything working perfectly, and has even offered to make some custom tweaks.

Very impressed and if you want a neat easy to use system to offer time based delivery slots to your customers, i would go with this app!

Thanks!