Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

Bi-Rite Market

All the settings and restrictions we needed to run a very complicated holiday operation, fulfulling in one location for pickup at another. Some of the beta settings still need improvement (limiting pickups/delivery per window), but support has been very responsive. Constantly adding new 3rd party delivery services too.

January 18, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback on the app and our support!

It's really good to hear what you think of the newer features too, we'll keep aiming onwards and upwards. If there is anything else I can help you with please let me know :)

hambleton-bakery-2020

Really impressed with the super speedy response to my query; not only that it was resolved really efficiently but it meant we were able to provide our customers with a more intuitive shopping experience.

Solid Stash

A lifesaver for our delivery logistics (we deliver frozen vegan meals at home). The support is super fast and effective. The inevitable small issues/questions during setup are immediately dealt with by the helpdesk, couldn't have asked for more. Special thanks to Ismail, Lucy, Sandy, Ronan, Pamela & Luke --> evidently, from all of these names it's clear that I've been receiving a lot of support :-)

January 14, 2021

Hi, thanks for the fantastic review!

It's great to hear you've had a positive experience with several members of our amazing support team :D

Glad we were able to get you set up!

Best wishes,

Sweets & Treats Maesteg

We used this app since May 2020. In November we started having a lot of issues. Zapiet uses tags for orders. These were missing off some orders and and missed by our staff so customers didn't receive they order which got us bad reviews. The limit on how many deliveries also stopped working. After seeking help from Zapiet they informed me that we was on an old version and they would upgrade me. After the upgrade we were still having issues so swapped to a diffrent delivery system. Zapiet should be upgrading customers now and again and not leave them in the dark. Such a shame because the app was brilliant from May - Oct.

January 13, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate our customers feedback.

I am really sorry to hear that you had issues with our order tagging service.
We did make some improvements to our order tagging service before November to ensure our system could handle the increased traffic over the holiday period. Unfortunately it took some time to iron out the kinks in the system and a small number of merchants experienced issues.

Our developers have made some huge improvements to our order tagging and order limits services and we are now receiving amazing feedback from merchants that are using these services.

If at any stage you would like to re-install the app please let me know, we would love to have the opportunity to regain your trust and prove that we are the number one pickup and delivery app on Shopify.

Kind regards,

Ronan

Newport Northern California

I use this app for store pick up. We are not currently delivering. I wish it integrated better with the Shopify reporting system, as trying to sort to find the pick up date and time on orders is a bit cumbersome. I did require assistance and had a great experience with the IT help person to solve my problem.

January 12, 2021

Hey there,

Thank you so much for your kind words!

It was a pleasure speaking with you and I'm glad we were able to get you setup with our preparation time feature quickly.

Stephane

ACME Floral Co.

Aaron gets a million gold stars by his name.... thank you. Quick service, Quick help, Even on a Sunday! Kirk @ ACME Floral San Francisco, California, U.S.

January 11, 2021

Thanks for your review Kirk!

Glad to hear you had a great experience with us and Aaron was able to help you out.

Best wishes,

Kupcakerie

This app is the reason we switched our web hosting over to Shopify. Due to increased delivery demand during covid we needed a system to help with lead times, date pickers, and cutoffs to keep our load under control. The app works as promised and the support staff fixes issues almost immediately. We highly recommend!

January 12, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your lovely review, it is great to hear that our app has been able to help your business adapt in these difficult times.

We are always here if you need anything. Wishing you a fantastic year to come!

All the best,

Kitty

Tulip Flowers Tr LLC.

I'm using this app for my POS and its doing great , had a small issues but the pro support team solve it very professionally and super fast . . . thanks to the Zapiet team ( pamela & Marija )

Hi there,

Thank you so much! I'm really glad you're happy with our app and our support team. It was my pleasure helping you fix the issues!

We're here should you need anything else.

Marija

Little River Cooperative

Zapiet performs all of the pickup & delivery tasks that i need in my store. I thought they were so complex and setup would be a nightmare but the very best thing about this app is its customer service. I definitely recommend doing the initial setup appointment, because it really helps with the learning curve. My "merchant success specialist" Charlie was amazing and not only did we have a nice time on the phone but she walked me through setting up every aspect of my app that i needed done, which not only was super helpful, to see her do it, but it also left me totally capable of now working the app on my own.

January 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review!

It was a pleasure to meet you and setup your store with you - I'm so glad you have the confidence to run it yourself now.

Wishing you all the best with the business and we are always here should you need anything else.

Charlie

Fresh The Good Food Market

I have used this app for 1 year now. It's the best app for this solution and I have always found the customer service to be very good and helpful

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 71 72