Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged store pickup date and local delivery date picker

Holy Moly Bagels

I started using the app due to issues with other pickup and delivery apps and, while it is slightly more expensive, it is worth every penny. The help I have received throughout is amazing and they were able to code for me to make their app function exactly as I wanted! Kudos to Robert :) Amongst the others to help me out throughout the way!

Three Tarts

Thank-you Ismail for all your help installing the app and for taking the time to make sure everything was running smoothly. Your friendly, responsive and knowledgeable service is very much appreciated. I look forward to launching our online store. The app is perfect for what our bakery needs to schedule pick-ups and local deliveries. It allows us to easily set specific days and time slots for both our pick-ups and deliveries. As well as to set product date restrictions. We bake special desserts only on the weekends and this app easily helps us manage that. Thank-you again for going above and beyond to help us!

Alethea Flowers

This app is perfect. Customer service Stephane helped me to solve the problem. She is so nice. Thanks for all the helping.

Fuego Take and Bake Worcester

I used this app to do local deliveries within a certain distance. The support in set up and with any issues has been excellent.

April 15, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you so much for your kind words—we really appreciate it.

We're here should you need anything else.

Have a lovely day!

Moog Audio

Simple and effective solution for in store pickups. Awesome customer service: fast and helpfull!!!!!

April 15, 2021

Hello David,

It was a pleasure talking to you on our live chat ! Reach back anytime, if there is anything else we can help you with.

Wishing you a lovely day,

Sandy

Monticola Firewood

Used this app make an firewood store where customers can pickup from our various lumber sortyards. Pleasantly unexpected depth of settings, lots more features than I realized and exactly what we needed to get all our employees and contractors at the different locations up and running quickly--like notifiation emails to specific people based on which locations were ordered from. They really thought this through. And excellent support. I had one compatibility issue with another app and even though it wasn't Zapeit's fault, they got involved in the email thread and helped fix everything. Thank you!

Hi there,

So glad our app suits your store's needs—thank you so much for the lovely review!

We're always happy to investigate the issue and help as much as we can.

Let us know if there's anything else you need. 😊

Take care,

dailycentral

This app is a life saver . Very intuitive, and well thought out. If you are stuck the support team is absolutely fantastic. Thanks Marija

Hi there,

Your lovely words are greatly appreciated. I was delighted to teach you about our app and help you set it up.

If you need us—we're here and eager to help you.

Have a lovely day,

Lombard Lilac Sale

Our garden club is on its second year of using Zapiet to schedule order pickup on Shopify. It is the only scheduler app that allows for pickup only. Zapiet support is readily available and very pleasant to work with. They are patient with us novices and they are thorough in the work the they do. They provide the necessary tutorial and walk us through the process. We are now ready to open our store.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your kind words! I was happy to help you add the finishing touches to the setup.

I'm sure you'll make a lot of customers happy with your gorgeous lilacs!
We're here should you need anything else.

Have a lovely day,

The Brick Shack

I used this app to help with my pick up times and dates. It works amazing and when I was having trouble with a feature I reached out and they quickly worked with me to show me how to do it. Excellent Customer service and very quick and eager to help

Hi there,

Thanks for your lovely review! We are glad to have been able to help.

Best wishes,

Bogi

Low n Slow Meat Co. Online Store

This app solved my online orders issues - click and collect with preparation time, home delivery with preparation time and multiple area zones based off postcodes, and shipping options for selected products. The team at Zapiet were super helpful in giving me advice and assistance in getting it to function as I wanted on my theme. Really thankful I came across this app and I would recommend it if you have similar requirements and need some help along the way.

April 9, 2021

Hi there,

It sounds like you're making great use of our app features - thanks for taking the time to give us this feedback! Glad to hear our support team was able to help you get up & running too.

Best wishes,