Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

BRASSERIES.ONLINE

Hello, I've deleted this app but it's still active in the shopping cart, how long does it take to be removed ? Or what can I do ? VERY URGENT

October 30, 2020

Hey folks,

Unfortunately we lose access to your store as soon as you uninstall the app, so we can’t automatically remove our code. Having said that, I would be happy to help remove our code.

We have just sent you a collaborators request via email, which will let us log into your store and remove our code.

Alternatively, you can remove the code yourself by following the steps in our help article.

Thanks,

minimarkket

great support and help with setting it up! great for choosing time preparations for certain products and time slots for local delivery!

October 29, 2020

Hi guys,

Thank you so much for leaving a wonderful review we really appreciate our customers feedback.

I am delighted to hear that you found our features helpful, our development team are constantly working on improving our existing features and developing new ones based on customer demand.

If there is anything we can assist you with going forward please do not hesitate to get in touch, we are always happy to help.

Have a great day.

- Ronan

Bitetime

Zapiet app support has been great to work with. Marija has been very responsive, thorough and even jumped in a zoom call to help me get the app setup properly. Thanks!

October 29, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you so much for the lovely review and your kind words! Your feedback means a lot. It was my pleasure helping you and getting the final touches in place for your store.

Wishing you a great day,

Marija

AvoFit

If you want to experience the perfect local pickup and delivery app for Shopify we can strongly recommend using the Store Pickup + Delivery app by Zapiet. The service to assist with Shopify integration or rates issue is 5 star excellent.
Well done to the Zapiet team! Especially to Charlie :-)

Indian River Natural

Best App I've found. Customer Service is excellent. Help guides are detailed and easy to understand.

October 26, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks so much for your kind words—we’re blushing! It was a pleasure helping you launch the store.

Wishing you all the best on the Florida Citrus Tour,

Mike's Bikes

Great when it works. Responses from the leadership team delayed. Sucks when it brings down our site.

Hi Dylan,

Andy here! Thanks so much for your feedback. I can only apologise for missing your recent emails. For the most rapid assistance please feel free to reach out to support@zapiet.com or call +1 (518) 500-4844. My support team operates 24/7 now and so can often reply much faster than me personally.

As mentioned in my private reply to you, i've got a couple of options that can resolve your issues and would love your feedback on them.

I look forward to continuing to work with you and seeing this review turned around :)

Kindest,

Andy Cargill
Founder of Zapiet

Maria's Amazing Cookies

Great customer support from Zapiet! All of my questions were answered in detail. I really appreciate it.

Hey Maria,

Thanks so much for your kind words—I’ll make sure they reach the folks that helped answer your questions. This will certainly make their day!

Wishing you all the best with Amazing Cookies,

MilkRun

This app has way more control than the other pickup+delivery scheduling/management apps out there, and the dashboard is super easy to learn to use. You can set specific dates/times for local delivery vs pickup vs shipping, unique for every single location. If you want, there're also many ways to code in additions to the 'backend' workings as well as front end visuals. Plus the support team is knowledgable and available to have a proper discussion to help.

Hey folks,

Thanks so much for the thorough review. We’re very happy to hear that we are a good fit for you, both with our app and support!

All the best,

Sebastian.

Patisselier

Great service. Great support. I strongly recommend this add-on to all stores offering local delivery and pickup : much more customization than Shopify basics features for those services

October 21, 2020

Hi guys,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I’m so pleased you’re enjoying the app and that we could help you set up what you need. Please do let me know if you need anything else and good luck with your lovely store!

Best wishes,

Charlie

Olive & Fig Co.

Ismail has been super helpful and quick in responding to our inquires about the app and we are excited to launch our site with Zapiet in full force!

October 20, 2020

Hey Olivia,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we're really happy to be part of your site launch, it was an absolutely great experience assisting you with your store setup and we stay at your disposal should you need any further help.

Ismail