Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

Porter & Rye

Amazing support thanks! Amazing support thanks! Amazing support thanks! Amazing support thanks! Amazing support thanks! Amazing support thanks! Amazing support thanks! Amazing support thanks! Amazing support thanks! Amazing support thanks! Amazing support thanks!

Hi Rosy,

I'm glad I could help you out today with configuring your store.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything else :)

Have a great weekend!

Flora

Wonder 18

The team is extremely helpful and sorted out all our questions in a timely manners. Will recommend this app as long as it meets your needs.

BAK'D Cookies

Great functionality and awesome customer service! They really do go above and beyond - get this app if you need a lot of distribution options.

Hi Andy,

I'm happy we could help you out with configuring your store!

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else :)

Have a great weekend!

All the best,

Flora and Sandy

Fleuriste Binette et filles - Montréal

The most useful app for our shop. Tons of useful features and their support is just one of the best in the industry. Rated 5 because we can't give higher rate

January 22, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear a busy florist store such as yours find a lot of our features useful and that you appreciate our support.

Jayne

Henry Street Garden Centre

Cannot rate this app and support highly enough. Any issues I've come across have been resolved quickly and the recent updates such as limits applied to pickups as well as local delivery really help us serve our customers well.

Faucher Botanix

Fr:
Cette app est très bien, il y a plusieurs option et très facile à configuré.
Parcontre, depuis plusieurs mise à jour de leur part. Certaine chose que je pouvais faire avant n'est plus possible et le support ma informé qu'il fallait ajouté un autre de leur app pour que tout cela fonctionne.
Ce qui est a mon humble avis inacceptable. Eng:
This app is great, there are several options and very easy to configure.
Parcontre, since several updates from them. Some chose what I could do before is no longer possible and support informed me that I had to add another of their application for it to work.
Which is in my humble opinion unacceptable.

ASRC Meals

This app saved our lives. We had a very tricky Delivery system with different availability per different locations. We also needed to allow some time to prepare the delivery and they have all these options available for us. There is nothing this app can't do. 100% recommended, it really made our lives much easier! Well done guys!

Hey there,

Thank you for taking the time to write this, it's fantastic to hear you're enjoying using the app! Keep up the amazing work that you're doing :)

Bottle Grove

The support from zapiet is great. Aaron League was so helpful and quick! Sorted my problem out Many thanks

Hi there,

I'm really glad to hear you had a positive experience working with Aaron!

Thanks for taking the time to leave him a review :)

casebakes cookies

I don't know where to begin because this Team is AMAZING. They have helped me beyond words setting up this App. Any request was responded to in a timely manner and they took away so much of the headache by giving them access and letting them what they do best. Install and work on their app. The service goes over and beyond and I will forever be using them with our website. We Offer Local Pick up and Shipping and they have helped set everything up and it runs flawless. If you have any doubts about installing and using their services, don't. They are worth every penny and more. Thank you all again for your help! - CaseBakes

Hi there,

That's some amazing feedback, thanks so much for taking the time to leave it!

So happy to hear that our team were able to help you get everything set up!

Techville Store

If you have more than 1 language in your store don't even bother installing this. 2 guys (Luke and Sandy) were stating that we can change the text 'shipping location' to 'pickup location' but were unable to do so because of incompatibility with our translation app. After switching to another compatible app and after a week long going back and forth through 25+ emails, Ronan (as probably more experienced guy) stepped in and clarified that it is not possible with the following response: it appears that my colleagues were a bit confused about the limitations of the translations API. What is funny and mostly why this is 1 star is that he completely disabled the app on the theme we were working on immediately after sending that email. Really sneaky.

January 20, 2021

Hi Filip,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate all feedback.

Again I would like to apologize for the confusion about the locale files, I have ensured that the whole team are now aware of this to avoid any confusion in the future.

I would also like to assure you that I did not disable our app or any of its features after our conversation.

I take great pride in assisting our merchants and I would never do something intentionally that would negatively impact a merchants store.

I have reached out to you via email in the hopes that we can arrange a call to further discuss this.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,