Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged store pickup date and local delivery date picker

Bayardroyal

Great customer service to solve your problem easily and fast. I fully recommend them, if you have any questions about this app don't hesitate to ask them.

Hi there!

It was a pleasure assisting you and I'm so happy for the amazing feedback! :)

All the best,

Robert

Cookiez by Sara

MUST HAVE APP 2021. Customers can schedule a delivery, curbside pickup, or shipping in advance, eliminating the need for third party companies like Doordash.
We grew our sales 10x using this and the local delivery app. The system took a little effort to get going, and the customer service really made the money worth it. The customer service was able to login to our shop and see what errors we saw, and were able to make adjustments as necessary to make sure their product worked for us. THIS WAS WHERE I KNEW THIS WAS A 5 STAR APP. No other company has been as beneficial as Zapiet, thank you!

Hi there,

Thank you for the glowing review! We're blushing Getting feedback like this just makes our day!

Best wishes,

Bogi

2021 Punahou Alumni Week

We have been using Zapiet for several of our stores during the pandemic and after having to try others, we always come back to them for the ease of use, integration/adaptability, features, ability to assist us with customization and their amazing customer service and support team. They are truly partners in how they work with you to resolve problems. Highly recommend!

Hi Sylvia,

Thank you very much for your review!

I'm glad we have been able to help you out. Please reach out if you ever need anything else.

Have a great day!

Flora

Artichoke Dinner Club

Great customer service and functionality, especially the order cutoffs and prep times allowed us to limit order flows based on our operational needs.

Hi,

Thanks for the complimentary feedback! Love to hear that you're enjoying the app.

Best wishes,

Bogi

BC Live Spot Prawns & Seafood

I FULLY UNDERSTAND THE APP, THE HELP SUPPORT WAS AMAZING. SF WAS SO HELPFUL. ONCE I UNDERSTAND WHAT THE APP AND HOW IT WORKS FOR MY STORE, THANKS ZAPIET

Hey there,

Thank you for the kind review!

I'm glad we were able to help get started with our app and if you need any extra help along the way, we'll be there for you as well :)

Stephane

miFLAVOUR

Incredible app. It is loaded with a ton of features and if set up correctly will make you a happy business owner. Some useful features include more than one delivery radius, custom error messages, icons or radio list selections, shipment arrival dates, cutoff times, etc. Check out how well it works on our www.miflavour.com website. Hint: Don't bother trying to set up the app by yourself. I have coding experience and it was overwhelming for me to figure out all the features by myself. As soon as you download the app, reach out to their customer service for a ticket and they will assign a service rep for you to work with. He/she will help set everything up per your needs. There is no limit on how much support you need. They are quick to resolve any issues or answer any of your questions. Our rep, Stephane, has been fantastic to work with. A+

April 3, 2021

Hey there,

Thanks a lot for the very kind review!

We are here to help you as your business grows.

Never hesitate to reach out with questions or for assistance :D

Stephane

Thomsen & Ko

Sandy fixed our problem right away! Thank you... Always fast support and on point. Would recommend.

Hello there,

Thank you for this lovely review ! I am happy to have been able to help

Don't hesitate to reach back, if there is anything else I can do.

Sandy

Alpkit

App works really well and provides more functionality than Shopifys native local collection and local delivery.
Excellent support team - a pleasure to work with.

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your review! I'm glad you're enjoying using our app and that I could help you out over live chat.

Please don't hesitate to contact us should you need anything else.

Have a great day!

Flora

Elizabethan Catering Services Ltd

I decided to add Zapiet to my Shopify arsenal, as I needed to add a better system for structuring the pick up Dates and Times for my Catering Company. I was recommended this App, having never heard of it before. What a great choice. The App worked perfectly and the Support that I received from them was exceptional. Not only did they help me with the set up of the Date and Time facility but also when I wanted to add a Notes Box to my checkout page, they got that sorted out too in very quick time. Excellent product and excellent support. Well done, Zapiet. Very happy to recommend and give you 5 stars!! Thank you!

Hi Steven,

Thanks for the kind words, it was a pleasure helping you with this config! Don't forget you can reach us at any time if you need any further assistance.

Cheers!

Ryan

Hardie's Direct Austin, TX

For our needs, this application has shown to be the most feature rich and usable in its "space". None of their competitors provided the same feature set or usability. Additionally (and perhaps more importantly) their support team is top notch.

March 30, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the lovely review! I'm glad our app stood out for you and is meeting your needs.

We're here should you need anything else!

Have a lovely day,