Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

Jason Bakery

Really great support from the Zapiet team, I would 100% recommend this app. It's a little tricky to set up but the support team is very helpful and has wonderful guidance for all of your questions.

September 23, 2020

Hi Guys,

Thank you so much for recommending our app!

I am delighted to hear that you had a great experience both with our app and with our amazing support team.

If we can help you with anything in the future just let us know, we are always happy to help :)

- Ronan

Bridge Road Florist

I used this app to allow my client, a florist to have a click and collect option on their store as well as manage delivery rates by post code. Bogi was an enormous help to helping me solve my issues and was very efficient in doing this.

September 24, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for the kind review and glad I could help you to get your Store Pickup + Delivery and Delivery Rates by Zip Code working on your store today :)

Best wishes,

Bogi

Marble Slab Creamery Canada

Our team definitely recommends this app. We weren't expecting that it would be powerful enough to include smart rules for order notifications (in our case, we needed specific e-mail addresses to be alerted about new orders depending on which pickup location was chosen during Checkout), but it did just that, saving us the time and hassle of sourcing another app to handle order notifications.

We also weren't expecting the ability to set prep time rules for individual products, so that was great. (A quick note to other Shopify merchants thinking about using this app — the prep time rules ONLY work on the product level, and NOT the product variant level. So if you have two different prep times depending on which variant of a product is being purchased, you'll need to split those products apart.)

Special shoutout to Sebastian, who was extremely generous and helpful with the numerous questions I was asking during my initial exploration of the app. He even helped troubleshoot some things completely unrelated to the app, so he definitely went above and beyond!

September 20, 2020

Hey Marble Slab folks,

Thanks for your kind words and the shout-out! I’m happy to hear we suit your needs, and it was a pleasure helping you out.

Best of luck with your store—we could all use more ice cream in these odd times.

Take care,

Sebastian.

Platter Pantry

This app is amazing!! The customer service help is absolutely incredible also. The team were able to assist me through issues I was facing as I'm new to Shopify. Highly recommend!

September 18, 2020

Hey guys,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review.

I am delighted to hear that you had an incredible experience with our support team.

If you need assistance with anything going forward we are here to help.

Have a great weekend.

-Ronan

Mountain Equipment

I use the store pickup & delivery app on two separate websites. Great little addition and the support is fantastic. Always quick to resolve any issues.

September 18, 2020

Hi folks,

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

If there is anything else we can help you with just let us know :)

Have a great weekend!

- Ronan

Neary

Awesome tool and awesome support, I recommand Zapiet for last delivery business ! Thanks a lot for Zapiet team

September 16, 2020

Hi Neary,

Thanks for all the love—we’re proud to be a part of your store.

All the best,

Sebastian.

Mrs. Turbo's Cookies

Love this app! It is great for my business. The Support from the staff has been AMAZING!!!!! They are very responsive , positive and helpful to what seems like my never ending string of questions. Recommend this app. THANK YOU!

September 15, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you so much fo leaving such a wonderful review!

I am delighted to hear that you had an awesome experience with our Support theme, our support has been receiving some amazing feedback lately and it is great to see that trend continuing.

If there is anything we can assist you with going forward, please do not hesitate let us know.

Have a great day :)

-Ronan

Mad About Sucre

This app actually suits all my needs especially during this pandemic period where delivery, shipping and local pick up can get a bit tricky.

Also, the team over at Zapiet is super helpful, shoutout to Robert Phu. He's the man you can count on if you ever encounter any setup issues or matters related to their products.

Hope you could have a new app on the booking system, will totally use you guys as an integrated service.

September 15, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks so much for your kind words and the feedback—I’ll make sure Rob sees this review.

We’re proud to be a part of your operations, and it warms my heart to see we’re helping you navigate through this odd year.

A booking app is something we’ll definitely consider making in the future.

All the best,

Sebastian

Field Goods

The app has been lifesaving for our business model, and the team's support has been tremendous. Thanks!

September 9, 2020

Hey guys,

Thank you so much for leaving such a fantastic review!

It really means a lot to hear that our app has been life saving for your business model.

We have been working super hard over the last couple of months and it is kind words like these that remind us of how much of a positive impact our hard work is having on our customers business.

I look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Have a great day.

Kind regards,

Ronan

Le Moulin de Provence

Super Helpdesk : reactive and efficient! We had an important modification to do and the answer + solution came the same day! Thank you Stephane!!

September 9, 2020

Hey guys,

Thank you so much for leaving a positive review!

We work really hard on making sure our responses are fast friendly and efficient so I am delighted to hear that this is the experience that you had.

If there is anything we can help you with going forward please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Have a great day.