Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

Matilda Pops

This app is amazing, it has really help our business so much! And to top it off the support team is super amazing!! They go out of their way to help and fix anything when any issue arrises. Matilda Pops from Miami, FL definitely recommend!

August 21, 2020

Hi Matilda,

Thank you so much for the review, we love hearing feedback from our customers.

I am delighted to hear that we are helping your business through these uncertain times, our number one goal is to help our customers and provide amazing support in the process!

If there is anything else you need help with please let me know :)

Thanks,

Ronan

Foodathome Schweiz

The best delivery app around, 5 stars. Rock solid support, too. :) Best thing is, they keep working on the product which is great, because we're already using most of its features and might require more soon. :)

liquifiedjuicery

The customer service rep who helped me fix my problem did an amazing job and I couldn’t be more happy about the help

Pepperstop

I'm getting to l used to all the functionality of the app but the best part of it is the amazing customer support. Jayne is amazing and gets the job done.

Krunch Online

Great APP. I use it for effective pick & delivery dates, times & rates. It works really well. The only downside is you can't use the buy now button.

UMINONO

Very helpful to install the app on my theme, I received all the help needed.
The app is neat and looks very professional on my store.

SPLATTER

Been enjoying this app for a while now and we find that it offers customers a convenient shopping experience based on their personal logistic preferences. The customer service is truly excellent. Ronan went above and beyond to assist me in implementing customised codes for a rather tricky campaign mechanic I had in mind. That was an unexpected surprise and I couldn't be more grateful. Thank you!

NOOR to GO

Zapiet have created a very comprehensive app with Store Pickup and Delivery. We did test drive every pickup and delivery app in the app store and none came close as far as functionality, documentation and presentation. We have had an extremely positive experience with Zapiet Customer Support. They respond in a timely fashion and have gone the extra mile to help us out with every query and request. Highly recommended!

avevewinkels.be

The Zapiet team is very fast with their service and helped us out with our problems. I really recommend their app.

The Cakery HK

super helpful! I have contacted many app / shopify support, you guys are by far the most responsive and most helpful. thank you so so much for your help! please stay safe and healthy!!