Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

Mai Choy Grocery 买菜批发网购群

This app is the core of our business. Without the organization of pickup and delivery, we would have a very hard time. Although issues come up here and there, the support team always helps out in the end. They are busy with requests so it may take a while.

BETA5 Chocolates

been using this app for a long time to manage in-store pickups, and it's helped streamline our workflow significantly. the zapiet team is also super responsive and always helpful in resolving issues we might be struggling with.

---

update - june 23, 2020

frustrating that product date restrictions override order preparation time restrictions. if we set a restriction on dates when certain products are available, this overrides the restrictions that we've set for orders to be placed by 3pm for next day pickup. the result is that products that are made fresh on the same day can still be ordered overnight making it next to impossible to plan properly. this was discovered after noticing a significant number of orders being placed that bypassed the 3pm time cutoff, and i was made aware by the developer of the reason - waiting to be instructed on the best approach to work around this problem.

also, the inability to restrict the number of order pickup slots at a particular time presents a number of challenges when trying to control crowds for pre-order pickups. customers have an expectation of minimal wait times when having already placed pre-orders, but by not being able to restrict the number of orders that can be picked up during a particular time window we have no control of the size of a line that can potentially form. this has resulted in a number of customers who have been frustrated by their experience.

Three Birds Tavern

Great app and even better customer service. I really appreciate the quick replies when there is an emergency. The fact that they have pickup in-store, delivery, and shipping options, make things much easier for us. Thank you & I recommend.

Farmingdale Meat Market

I am using this app integrated with their Delivery Rates by Zip Code app and they did everything we needed for our site! I was worried we had too many rules and logistics for our ordering process and methods, but this app handled it all! I also needed help with a few areas and their support is great! They emailed detailed descriptions for the solutions and replied quickly to my emails every time I reached out. Definitely recommend!!

DELI-VERY-GOOD by MMC

The app is essential for us. The team are very helpful. Sometimes there have been a couple of tricky settings to sort out and they always respond. I think they've coped really well with what I imagine is a huge surge in demand for their service recently. Thanks very much Zapiet! Olivia and Jonny

Silver Rose Bakery

I operate a delivery only bakery. This application is essential for my operation. The delivery only option, date and time range selectors, and a few other features have enabled my bakery to go from the phone tag game to rapid online ordering. In addition, I recently encountered an issue with the application. The team was very responsive, found it was and issue on their end, and immediately had the issue resolved. I can't expect a better turnaround on customer service.

Bucketbloom

I got a really nice support from Zapiet and Sebastian! He help me set-up an advanced local delivery set-up, to do deliveries in different zones on different days!

Seaside Seafood

Zapiet has helped us transition from our 43 year old phone ordering only system for Steamed Crabs to a robust online ordering platform. We have gone from 3-4 online orders for shipping a week to as many as 110 DAILY online orders for In Store Pick-Up. That would not have been possible without Zapiet and the extremely responsive support team.

I really appreciate that they are listening to customer requests and working to continuously update the app. Product specific Prep Times has helped us space out pick up times for certain products where we can only handle 20 or so pick ups per half hour - steaming capacity, parking issues, etc. Product specific Pick Up times would be a game changer for us and we are hopeful that will be available in a later release.

We looked at a couple other ways to offer online ordering for in-store pickup. None of them were remotely close to Zapiet in terms of functionality and ease of use.

UPDATE: Had our busiest July 4th ever, we took 149 online orders for curbside pick up! Thanks Zapiet!

Prestige Patisserie

Have been using the app for the last two weeks, and despite a bumpy start - hats off to the team at Zapiet for their hugely responsive customer service. Instant, patient and genuinely helpful replies as we wrap our heads around how to get set up. So far this app does everthing we need.

Spoonable Spirits

Update: After writing this I promptly received help from Andy who quickly resolved the problem and even took a look at other things to improve my use of this app. I am very satisfied with the resolution. I still would love if the app worked better with shopify shipping rates but I understand there is nothing they can do about this— and it’s still the best app for pickup and delivery.

Absolutely horrible. Unless you disable Shopify shipping rates (which many use because they provide heavy discounts) then the App doesn't function right. Customer service also won't personally look into your site to see what's going on and help fix anything.