Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged store pickup date and local delivery date picker

Lombard Lilac Sale

Our garden club is on its second year of using Zapiet to schedule order pickup on Shopify. It is the only scheduler app that allows for pickup only. Zapiet support is readily available and very pleasant to work with. They are patient with us novices and they are thorough in the work the they do. They provide the necessary tutorial and walk us through the process. We are now ready to open our store.

April 12, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your kind words! I was happy to help you add the finishing touches to the setup.

I'm sure you'll make a lot of customers happy with your gorgeous lilacs!
We're here should you need anything else.

Have a lovely day,

Marija

The Brick Shack

I used this app to help with my pick up times and dates. It works amazing and when I was having trouble with a feature I reached out and they quickly worked with me to show me how to do it. Excellent Customer service and very quick and eager to help

April 12, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for your lovely review! We are glad to have been able to help.

Low n Slow Meat Co. Online Store

This app solved my online orders issues - click and collect with preparation time, home delivery with preparation time and multiple area zones based off postcodes, and shipping options for selected products. The team at Zapiet were super helpful in giving me advice and assistance in getting it to function as I wanted on my theme. Really thankful I came across this app and I would recommend it if you have similar requirements and need some help along the way.

April 9, 2021

Hi there,

It sounds like you're making great use of our app features - thanks for taking the time to give us this feedback! Glad to hear our support team was able to help you get up & running too.

The Harbour Bookshop

We have a physical bricks and mortar shop and this app is great - looks good and works well. Huge thanks for oustanding help from Flora who tweaked everything after we'd updated our theme. She was speedy and brilliant and everything works like a charm!. Thank you!

April 9, 2021

Hi Jane,

Thank you for the lovely review!

I'm very happy I could help you out with getting our app set up on your new theme.

We are here should you need anything else.

Have a great day!

Flora

Bayardroyal

Great customer service to solve your problem easily and fast. I fully recommend them, if you have any questions about this app don't hesitate to ask them.

Hi there!

It was a pleasure assisting you and I'm so happy for the amazing feedback! :)

All the best,

Robert

Cookiez by Sara

MUST HAVE APP 2021. Customers can schedule a delivery, curbside pickup, or shipping in advance, eliminating the need for third party companies like Doordash.
We grew our sales 10x using this and the local delivery app. The system took a little effort to get going, and the customer service really made the money worth it. The customer service was able to login to our shop and see what errors we saw, and were able to make adjustments as necessary to make sure their product worked for us. THIS WAS WHERE I KNEW THIS WAS A 5 STAR APP. No other company has been as beneficial as Zapiet, thank you!

Hi there,

Thank you for the glowing review! We're blushing Getting feedback like this just makes our day!

2021 Punahou Alumni Week

We have been using Zapiet for several of our stores during the pandemic and after having to try others, we always come back to them for the ease of use, integration/adaptability, features, ability to assist us with customization and their amazing customer service and support team. They are truly partners in how they work with you to resolve problems. Highly recommend!

Hi Sylvia,

Thank you very much for your review!

I'm glad we have been able to help you out. Please reach out if you ever need anything else.

Have a great day!

Flora

Artichoke Dinner Club

Great customer service and functionality, especially the order cutoffs and prep times allowed us to limit order flows based on our operational needs.

Hi,

Thanks for the complimentary feedback! Love to hear that you're enjoying the app.

BC Live Spot Prawns & Seafood

I FULLY UNDERSTAND THE APP, THE HELP SUPPORT WAS AMAZING. SF WAS SO HELPFUL. ONCE I UNDERSTAND WHAT THE APP AND HOW IT WORKS FOR MY STORE, THANKS ZAPIET

Hey there,

Thank you for the kind review!

I'm glad we were able to help get started with our app and if you need any extra help along the way, we'll be there for you as well :)

Stephane

miFLAVOUR

Incredible app. It is loaded with a ton of features and if set up correctly will make you a happy business owner. Some useful features include more than one delivery radius, custom error messages, icons or radio list selections, shipment arrival dates, cutoff times, etc. Check out how well it works on our www.miflavour.com website. Hint: Don't bother trying to set up the app by yourself. I have coding experience and it was overwhelming for me to figure out all the features by myself. As soon as you download the app, reach out to their customer service for a ticket and they will assign a service rep for you to work with. He/she will help set everything up per your needs. There is no limit on how much support you need. They are quick to resolve any issues or answer any of your questions. Our rep, Stephane, has been fantastic to work with. A+

April 3, 2021

Hey there,

Thanks a lot for the very kind review!

We are here to help you as your business grows.

Never hesitate to reach out with questions or for assistance :D

Stephane