Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

Silver Rose Bakery

I operate a delivery only bakery. This application is essential for my operation. The delivery only option, date and time range selectors, and a few other features have enabled my bakery to go from the phone tag game to rapid online ordering. In addition, I recently encountered an issue with the application. The team was very responsive, found it was and issue on their end, and immediately had the issue resolved. I can't expect a better turnaround on customer service.

Bucketbloom

I got a really nice support from Zapiet and Sebastian! He help me set-up an advanced local delivery set-up, to do deliveries in different zones on different days!

Seaside Seafood

Zapiet has helped us transition from our 43 year old phone ordering only system for Steamed Crabs to a robust online ordering platform. We have gone from 3-4 online orders for shipping a week to as many as 110 DAILY online orders for In Store Pick-Up. That would not have been possible without Zapiet and the extremely responsive support team.

I really appreciate that they are listening to customer requests and working to continuously update the app. Product specific Prep Times has helped us space out pick up times for certain products where we can only handle 20 or so pick ups per half hour - steaming capacity, parking issues, etc. Product specific Pick Up times would be a game changer for us and we are hopeful that will be available in a later release.

We looked at a couple other ways to offer online ordering for in-store pickup. None of them were remotely close to Zapiet in terms of functionality and ease of use.

UPDATE: Had our busiest July 4th ever, we took 149 online orders for curbside pick up! Thanks Zapiet!

Prestige Patisserie

Have been using the app for the last two weeks, and despite a bumpy start - hats off to the team at Zapiet for their hugely responsive customer service. Instant, patient and genuinely helpful replies as we wrap our heads around how to get set up. So far this app does everthing we need.

Spoonable Spirits

Update: After writing this I promptly received help from Andy who quickly resolved the problem and even took a look at other things to improve my use of this app. I am very satisfied with the resolution. I still would love if the app worked better with shopify shipping rates but I understand there is nothing they can do about this— and it’s still the best app for pickup and delivery.

Absolutely horrible. Unless you disable Shopify shipping rates (which many use because they provide heavy discounts) then the App doesn't function right. Customer service also won't personally look into your site to see what's going on and help fix anything.

The Fit In

This app is fantastic for scheduling store pick ups. And the customer service is top notch. they installed and designed it for me!!!

The French Kitchen Castle Hill

The Team at Zapiet have jumped on board and helped me out with issues on our website again & again. they are extremely knowledgeable and helpful when they are assisting you with your issues. The app itself is extremely good, easy to use.
I do recommend the app.

June 15, 2020

Hi Julie,

Thanks so much for your feedback! Roughly six months ago we adjusted our pricing to better reflect the value our app now provides. As you are on a legacy plan we have been able to include the additional features free of charge. Should you wish to reduce your app costs even further, please be sure to take a look at our annual plans which offer an additional 20% discount compared to paying monthly.

If there is anything else I can help with please let me know :)

Kindest,

Andy Cargill
Founder of Zapiet

smartplaceonline

This is our second site we have installed this app and it's working without any issue. Great app and amazing support. We wanted some customisation and Andy and his team made it work like a charm! Thank you guys! Keep up the good work.

Wowsome Blossome

One of our customers just asked me there is no option for pickup.. and I just checked there is no option for pickup and delivery... I'm very disappointed. I don't know when this issued was started. We didn't get orders from our site(just few a month, and I don't know how they placed order), and It is because it doesn't show option for pickup and deliver. The worst part is that this is not the first time for us.

June 5, 2020

Hi Wowsome Blossome,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. I have just checked in with my support team and it appears that they were able to resolve your issue within a matter of minutes of you reporting it.

We are wondering if you are perhaps having issues with your emails? We have sent you a number of replies since and have yet received no replies.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Andy Cargill
Founder of Zapiet

Orange Boutique

I cannot process any orders due to bugs from this app. Do yourself a favor a DO NOT download this app. Not even for the 14 day trail, once you delete the app you still wont be able to advance from the shopping cart.