Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

BEAR

Incredible support! The team at Zapiet have been quick and thorough in sorting any issues (mostly caused by me not setting the app up quite right!) - they've got me up and running with no problems at all. Sebastian was particularly wonderful!

Thanks guys :)

Santosh

Great and fast support !!! They help me fix the problem right away. I would suggest using the app for the best customer service.

Sweet Grace SA

I reached out for help regarding some confusions I was having setting up my local delivery and pickup rates. Aaron League helped me to solve my issues. He provided in depth explanations as to why I was having issues and how to fix them and was prompt in his responses. I had been attempting to resolve these issues on my own for over a week and within 24 hours he had fixed the for me including coding in my own theme, shipping rates, and fixing issues on my products. I am sure he went above and beyond his job to help me with my store and I am truly thankful. Thank you so much, I couldn't recommend this app more.

Butter&

They have a lot of outages. Reliability is critical for merchants like us in tough times like this, and they'll go hours before noticing that something in their app is broken an preventing customers from checking out. Unacceptable.

Taste of Seasons

I am recently using this app to set up my delivery and pick up system for a new website. Each member of the customer support has been very helpful so far and are doing a great job so you can run your website smoothly. Very reactive and professional!

Emmerly's Garden

Great app and even better service. Had an issue getting it working with my cart and support had it fixed in no time.

Rejoice Balloons LLC

Support was quick to respond and very helpful in guiding me how to set up my zip codes for delivery.

Keystone Sutler

This is a very powerful and highly customizable app. We're finding it fits our needs better than Shopify's built-in pickup and delivery options. Really great technical support!

Lizzie Bee's Flower Shoppe

Not only is the app's UI super user friendly, the support team is very responsive and helpful! Our customers are using it with ease on the site, and employees are loving the backend of it too. Highly recommend!

All Goods Man

The best customer support on the app store. Zapiet delivers everything they promise and more. I'm not tech savvy, so they went in and cleaned up some nasty old code on my site. If I could give them 10 stars I would.