Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

Peggy Porschen Cakes Ltd

I was having a little problem and I contacted the customer support. They worked with me until the problem was solved. Stephane was super efficient and very very helpful and he kept checking on me to see if the problem was really solved for good! Thank you!

TheCakeryLeamington

Excellent app! Transformed how we do business! This app has allowed us to give our customers the option for delivery or store pickup with great user experience. We can control the delivery and pickup slots and it's great to be able to view all orders for each slot in the admin. It does require being quite tech savvy to get set up but customer service have been brilliant with any questions or problems I've had with set up. Thank you! Keep up the great work.

All Fired Up

The app has worked very well for my startup so far. What was most impressive is the support from the customer services team who helped me create a very bespoke solution to the issue I was trying to solve. Bogi was absolutely amazing - first class! I'd like to see a few more of the upcoming features such as limiting pickup slots soon and to the basic customers not just the premium!

Dahing Plants

Was using this app to restriction certain products from being shipped but I had trouble setting a few things up. Customer service is very helpful and they actually care about your online shop. Set up is easy after you get used to it, highly recommend.

Plants by Woodlark Nurseries

I used this App to enable our business to offer click & collect, also to enable us to specify where we can and cannot deliver to. It works very well and the support is very good, I get a reply/fix within a working day at the slowest.

I would like to offer different charges for different areas and I know these guys have got another App for that, I believe the extra charge for it is a bit much, if they offered a much reduced fee for stores which have already have store pickup & delivery that would be great. But everyone has to make their money.

One thing I would like, is within the App on the orders page the pickup ones always come first as they are tagged with a date, leaving delivery orders back a few pages. It would be great if they could be in chronological order, but I realise it is because of the date tagging. I'm sure someone with more brain than me could work that one out.

Cheers,
G

Maceli's Online Store

We are a catering company who use Zapiet for our customers to select their designated pickup time/date. We've absolutely loved the app and the responsiveness/attentiveness/professionalism of their staff!

Levante Brewing Company

Without question, the best curbside, store pickup app in the App Store. We've tried most of them, this is based on experience. The dev/design team at Zapiet thought of every situation and the installation and configuration are simple and provide extensive control over your pickup, local delivery and shipping needs.

We have complicated shipping rules and this app works without any conflict with other 3rd party apps.

Support is nothing short of expeditious, personalized and thoughtful, they want you to be successful.

Elora St. Flowers

The app was easy to configure and has clear documentation to troubleshoot any issues. I reached out to support for assistance on a customization and Bogi was fast, friendly and provided the solution I needed to move forward! Thanks!

The Good Fill

I lost HUNDREDS of dollars in sales. Slow response time. Used this for months and constantly had issues. This week, many of my customers just couldn't check out because the app was randomly deciding when certain products could be shipped or not. Now I have remnants of the app left behind and have errors on my site after deleting the app... So disappointed.

June 25, 2020

Hi The Good Fill,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedback! After checking with my support team we responded to your issue within just 4 hours of you reaching out to us. When my team has asked for additional information to help diagnose the issue it appears there was a delay of 2 days in you looping back to us? We have just replied to your open support ticket and hope to hear from you soon.

Also just to let you know we also have live chat and telephone support available via our website should you ever need an immediate response :)

Andy Cargill
Founder of Zapiet

Hammer Made

Easy to install and get going. Ran into a couple of questions but support was fast and friendly and persistent to find a solution -- that is not always the case with other developers. Thank you Bogi & Team!