Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged store pickup and local delivery solution

An Che Desserts

amazing service. I was using their trial to test out the app and I had a bit of trouble with setting up my pick up only option. They emailed me back super fast, gave me tons of useful links for suggestions to improve my checkout process. everything was very well thought out in their response. love it

Hey there,

Thanks for your kind review! Our team are really happy to have been able to assist you set up.

Del Tambo

It's the best app in the market for delivery solution, it's look nice, it's run very good and the support team it's amazing we use it for a cheese market, and all our costumer love that they can pick up a date and hour for delivery, and we love that we can know when they want their products :)

Hi there,

Wow! Thanks for your awesome feedback! We're happy you're loving the functionality & design of the app :)

Lou's Restaurant & Bakery

We use this app for our bakery pre-order. Prior to this, we had to print each order and hang on one of seven clipboards for the day of the week when the order would be pickup up. It was a mess and we were constantly loosing orders when someone brushed by the clipboard! We also had a bunch of custom code that made changing our site require a developer. With Store Pickup + Delivery, there is no code, the customer experience is great, and we can export our orders by day using Exportify. The bakers use the Exportify spreadsheet as their production report and things have improved significantly. We can blackout days when we are closed, and use the blackout feature to stop orders when we start to hit our production limits. You can easily edit pickup dates and instructions. Great app!

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your story! It's amazing to hear how you're using the app, and we're proud to be a part of it!

MyNationalPrinting

I used this app for free pick up services for my store, I needed an app that could offer free pick up on only certain items and disable shipping as well.
The customer service is GREAT! They respond fast and with extremely detailed and step by step instructions, making the app even easier to use!

July 13, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you so much for the lovely review! It was my pleasure helping you set up your store.

Should you need anything else, were here for you.

Have a lovely day,

Marija

Pâtisserie Rolland

Great app, AMAZING support! This app will fit right for small-medium businesses who need a good simple solution.

Banksia Bakehouse

We currently sell cakes from our store in Sydney and Zapiet allows provides as app that does everything we need to for pick-up date and time options! Love that we can have different opening hours for each day as well as cut-off times. Also, the support is great, replies to all my problems :)

July 6, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for your fantastic review! Great to hear you're loving our app :)

Jepsen Produce

Just a few moments ago, we launched the Zapiet app, in combination with the ShipDay (a home delivery mapping app that has been integrated with Zapiet. I cannot tell you yet what the results will be, but I can tell you 2 things: (1) the delivery scheduling functionality of the Zapiet app matches what our customers have been requesting for a long time; and (2) the Zapiet customer support team that helped with the integration is EXCELLENT!!!! We worked with Bogi Szabo and Marija Belina. They supported us with 3 separate calls. They were consistently professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. There technical knowledge of the app was far superior to that of other app developers I have worked with. I give them our highest marks!! Thanks Bogi and Marija!!!

June 25, 2021

Hi there!

Wow, what an amazing review—thank you so much for your kind words! We're over the moon and this has really made our day.

Bogi and I really enjoyed helping you set up our app and the integration, and are really happy to help should you need anything else.

We wish you all the best with delivering healthy and fresh goodies to your customers!

Have a lovely day,

Marija

Sammy Cheezecake

So far I have had great experience with the app. The pickup and delivery setting is just what I was looking for. The customer service and support is excellent, great response time. Special thanks to Maria for her help and great customer service!

July 6, 2021

Hi guys,

Thank your for your kind words. It was a true pleasure helping you out.

It's amazing to hear our app is just what you guys need.

Have a lovely day!

Maria

Bon Beignet

Great customer service. Klaudia took over and helped me solved an issue that is not relating to their app. I appreciate her a lot

June 25, 2021

Hi Ken,

Thanks for the lovely review! I'm glad that I was able to help you out with your issue. We're here if you need anything else!

Cheers,

Klaudia

Fire and Brimstone Barbeque

Great app - easy to use. Very helpful support staff - super responsive! Would recommend to all businesses