Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Store pickup and local delivery for your Shopify store

Concrete NYC

This app is extremely important for our business as many customers want to do an in store pick up! Also Ismail was extremely attentive to any questions I had. Highly recommend!

St. Kilian's Cheese Shop

This app is a great concept and our store depends on it to integrate pickup and delivery, but good luck if you ever have an issue and need support!

We spent the entire holiday season trying to get help with Zapiet order issues and two weeks later with the holiday season behind us still no "support"

January 2, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback!

It appears that you had a little trouble getting our Deliv integration activated on your store. There are several steps involved in getting the integration up and running, and multiple teams involved in the process. So it can take a little while to configure, especially during the holiday season. We are actively working with the Deliv team to streamline the setup process as much as possible.

I'm looking forward to speaking with you tomorrow and completing your setup :)

Kindest regards,

Sam

Tiffinly

Store Pickup + Delivery is the backbone of our online store and is an incredibly well-built app. Their customer service is legendary! No matter who I deal with at Zapiet I always always get exceptional customer service who go the extra mile to be meticulous in their work and response. Well done Zapiet! Customer forever!

Mix Home Mercantile

My experience with the Zapiet team was just nothing short of amazing. I received multiple communications a day to make sure I was happy with the progress and to clarify what I was needing. My site is now functioning exactly how I envisioned it and that would never have been possible without the amazing team at Zapiet!!!

The Charcuterie Expert

ok. This is the best tech support I have ever worked with. Answered all my questions, analyzed my settings, helped me make adjustments and even would send detailed custom instructions. Very very helpful!

I cannot thank you enough.

To your door Barrow

The app is great but that's not the reason you pay the monthly fee, you pay the monthly fee for the 5 star support! If you run into any issues they will fix it fast and guide you through it so you can get back to running your business.

Rigo’s Meal

The app fulfilled all our needs and more, easy to use, easy to edit, and the support is top-notch! willing to help with any questions we had. 5 stars well deserved!

Ferme Revivance

Great APP, really easy to use !
We use it since 6 months and it helped us to grow our business ans to stay focus on our productions.
The team is really professional, they answer really fast and clear.
thanks a lot to Ismael :)

Drops of Dough

We are using this app to deliver locally and set parameters around that. The support team has been incredibly responsive and helpful in tweaking it over the last 30 days as we test its usability. We're very happy now with how it works for us. Especially appreciate that they proactively follow up when I contact them, then get distracted by the many other balls in the air running a business. They don't let issues fall through the cracks. Great job Zapiet!

I Sell Fitness

Could be a good app, was very excited. The app looks clean and seems to do what I want, but there is no support from the app developers. I installed the trial version, it was working okay the first night 2 days ago from this review post. I did have some questions and tried to contact the developer via Chat Feature (they have yet to respond to any of those questions now ~30 hours later.) The first morning I had app installed, I had my first customer attempt to make a local pickup purchase and schedule it for about 10 days out. The app kept trying to charge him the shipping, it would not remove it. Started trying to get into contact with the developers again, right after that via the Chat function again. They failed to respond to numerous messages so I went to email, which they responded to in a somewhat reasonable time frame, asking for access to my store. I gave access to them in a matter of minutes after receiving their request and also emailed them back right away saying I granted them the access. Now here we are almost 24 hours later and nothing has been corrected, there has been no further communication from them. I don't even think they have logged into the site to investigate the issue. Very hard to run a business when there is an error with an app making it unusable and the developers do not seem to care. Seems like others have the same issue after reading other 1 star review, and it seems their issues are over a much longer time period than mine. Not very reassuring.

Bottom Line: The app is unusable for me. It gives the option for local pickup, but still charges the customer the shipping. Find another app where the developers are actually responsive.

November 26, 2019

Hi there!

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I have just taken a look at our support logs and can see that my team replied within a matter of hours to each of your emails (even on the weekend). This far surpasses the average response time for a Shopify app developer.

Although I agree we can do better, which is why we are actively recruiting for additional support staff with the aim of offering live 24/7 support ASAP.

With regards to your rates issue. We are currently the only app on the App Store that has the ability to control exactly which rates are displayed and when. Your shipping rate should not have been appearing when a customer selected to pickup and vice versa.

In your particular case your issue was caused due to not adding a valid Entuire API key within our rates settings page. As soon as you have a valid key in hand please let me know and we can finalise your setup :)

Kindest regards,