Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

the grazer co.

I wanted to use this app for my delivery options but unfortunately it doesn’t have a blackout time option just a blackout date. I ended deleted the app but the developers coding wasn’t removed which cause some technical issues on my checkout page. I’m only giving this a 2 stars because of poor customer services on responding back and removing their coding. I had two days of website inactivity due to this.

Hi there,

Thanks so much for your feedback!

You are totally correct in that our app does not currently provide the ability to blackout specific pickup times. This is something we are super excited to work with you on and has been a highly requested feature amongst our merchants.

Regarding your uninstallation, unfortunately there is no way for us to automatically remove our code from your theme. We lose access to your store the moment you uninstall the app. To minimise any problems we send an automated email with full instructions and a video tutorial on how remove our code (it's one line of code from your theme.liquid file). Our team is also standby around the clock to help should you have any problems, we would just need you to approve our collaborators access temporarily.

We look forward to inviting you to the beta of our pickup blackout time feature in the near future :)

Kindest regards,

Andy

Love Orchids

Excellent customer support and great app functionality. it is easy to set up and integrate. with other apps and gives you better control over the deliveries and functionalities.

October 20, 2020

Thanks so much for all the love. We’re happy and proud to be a part of your Orchid store!

Wishing you all the best,

YVR Cookie

Good app, had a lot of customization needed and questions answered and they helped out quickly. Would recommend!

Hey there,

Thanks for the recommendation! We’re so happy that we were able to help.

Wishing you a lot of sold cookies,

Grocery Outpost

Zapiet has been the central Shopify tool we've used to power our business through the pandemic. Their staff is incredibly responsive, and always goes (way!) above and beyond. I can't recommend the app more highly!

October 15, 2020

Hi there,

We're so happy to be able to help you through these uncertain times! It was a pleasure working with you, and we'll be here if ever we can help with anything else :)

Sandy

CIRCLA

OMG! What a life saver! The ability to let some products be shipped and some for local delivery is brilliant. You can select delivery schedules, cut off times and select the areas you deliver to. The customer service is INCREDIBLE. Ask for Bogi she is an absolute hero!

October 14, 2020

Hi Claudia!

It was great to work with you and I'm really pleased you found the setup session useful.

Thank you! Bogi

Vesper Wine

After having various issues with a different app providing a delivery/store pickup Shopify integration, I lucked up on finding Zapiet's app! It works very well for our store's needs. Although there was a lot of initial configuration to get the settings right, this developer provided wonderfully detailed instructions for every step of the process. I greatly appreciated this since I could never get the other app to work properly due to settings issues. I ran into only one performance problem with this app due to a misconfigured setting. When I reached out to customer service, Flora and also Jayne quickly looked into the issue and let me know what I needed to fix to resolve my problem. I cannot stress enough how great the customer service is and that means everything to a business like mine that thrives on the success of store pickup and delivery transactions. Thanks so much for your help Zapiet!

October 14, 2020

Hi James,

Thank you for the lovely review!

I'm happy we could help you out and that you are enjoying using our app.

Please know we are always here should you need anything else.

Have a great day!

Flora

NYC Fireplaces & Outdoor Kitchens LLC

After a few snafus with their contact form and calendar, I was able to get in touch with this company and they were very helpful. Sebastian walked me through setting up everything my company needed and was very patient. Thank you Sebastian!

October 13, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks so much for your feedback. I absolutely understand your frustration, and I’m sorry for this.

We have investigated the reason why we missed your free setup call, as this is highly unusual. Actually, this is our first missed appointment! It appears that our system that automatically synchronizes with our team’s schedule allowed you to book a time that wasn’t actually available.

We have already implemented a fix so this issue doesn’t happen again.

I am super excited to work with you to get your store set up. I have reached out to you via email, and I will call you during your business hours today.

I look forward to speaking with you soon :)

Kindest,

ShopTansy

I love these guys!!!! Our shop has many different shipping/delivery/store pickup options and they have done everything in their power their power to make sure everything works perfectly. Completely worth the money!

October 12, 2020

Awww, we’re blushing—thanks so much for the kind words! It was a pleasure helping you folks.

Best of luck with Tansy,

Sebastian.

Izzy's Paris

I love this app, they have a tutorial for how to do everything, and the support is always fantastic and efficient!

Nook

Fantastic app and fantastic service. Ronan and Sandy are both top notch, without a doubt. Thank you for your excellent customer service!

October 8, 2020

Hello there,

It was great working with you in preparation for the launch of your store! Don't hesitate to let us know how it went!

We'll be here if ever you need anything else :)

Wishing you a lovely day,

Sandy