Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

Little River Cooperative

Zapiet performs all of the pickup & delivery tasks that i need in my store. I thought they were so complex and setup would be a nightmare but the very best thing about this app is its customer service. I definitely recommend doing the initial setup appointment, because it really helps with the learning curve. My "merchant success specialist" Charlie was amazing and not only did we have a nice time on the phone but she walked me through setting up every aspect of my app that i needed done, which not only was super helpful, to see her do it, but it also left me totally capable of now working the app on my own.

January 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review!

It was a pleasure to meet you and setup your store with you - I'm so glad you have the confidence to run it yourself now.

Wishing you all the best with the business and we are always here should you need anything else.

Charlie

Fresh The Good Food Market

I have used this app for 1 year now. It's the best app for this solution and I have always found the customer service to be very good and helpful

Edible Piñatas

I use this app for my dessert shop and have been working closely with Pamela and Ismail to fix a couple of issues related to my store's theme, as well as make some small changes to better fit my needs. The customer support has been AMAZING. Responses have been quick, detailed, and issues were fixed promptly and effectively. I would definitely recommend this app as the customer support is impeccable.

January 7, 2021

Thanks so much for your lovely review and recommendation!

It has been a pleasure working with you to get your store up and running again and we are glad you are happy with our service.

Wishing you and your business all the very best this year!

Pamela

ArcBest® Company Store

Very happy with the support we have received from the Zapiet team! Always quick, professional and courteous. We love this app & the functionality it provides. In my opinion, it's the best store pickup solution on the market.

January 5, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words—they mean the world to us. We’ll do our very best to continue in that direction.

Cheers,
Sebastian

Small Batch Juice Co.

This app is so pivotal for our business, especially during these times!! Our customers can pick up orders curbside or choose delivery with a breeze! The zapiet team is always responsive with any questions or concerns. Highly recommend adding this app to your shopify store!

January 5, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words—we’re blushing! I hope you will continue making lovely juices for years to come.

All the best,

Sebastian

Octopal Delivery அக்டோபல் பட்டுவாடா

One of the junk apps you can get on the Internet and in the shopify. Mostly focussed on plans upgrades and annual subscriptions. Quality of the products is utter worst. Don't even try to evaluate the app. Update 1: If a software is designed so that I can try only with the help of support, you need to fix it. I'm feeling bad that I have wasted one hour of my lifetime to your app and your company is obligated to pay for wasting my time on your junk software.

December 29, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I would love to jump on a call with you to discuss any issues you may be having with the app.

From our records it appears that you installed our app at 1:00am GMT and left this review within 1 hour and you did not contact our support team for any assistance.

We offer a 14 day free trial for all our subscription plans and you are not charged unless you keep the app installed after the 14 day free trial.

I really hope that you get in touch with our support team so that we can assist you with any issues you may be having.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,

Ronan

Roadside Blooms

We've had some issues with the app integrating with our template but I it is the best one i've used thus far for pickup and delivery. I'd give 5 STARS to customer service (particularly Stephanie) who respond quickly and do their best to help even when issues haven't been 100% the apps fault.

December 29, 2020

Hi there,

It truly was my pleasure to assist you :)

Our team is always happy when we can make a positive impact for our merchants! Happy Holidays!

Steph

The Green Berry

Marija Belina availed an exceptional level of customer service and professionalism & as well as resolving my issues, she educated & walked me through the issues with the App that I was struggling with. She is an absolute credit to the company!

December 28, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the lovely review! I really appreciate your kind words.
It was a pleasure working with you—we're happy to help should you need us again.

Marija

Pane Vivo

The product is great and the quality of the service is even greater. They reply very quickly and go above and beyond your initial request to make things simple.

December 28, 2020

Hi there,

I appreciate your kind words! It was my pleasure helping you get your store set up.

We're here if there's anything else you need :)

Marija

Trust-Eat

I'm so disappointed.
Their service level is so poor.
it takes them 3-4 days to answer questions, they are very unavailable.
Too bad .. because they have good features.

December 18, 2020

Hi Sela,

Thank you for your feedback.

I have now resolved your outstanding issues and responded to you via your ticket.

I would like to apologize for the delay in getting this resolved, I reviewed your ticket and I can see that you responded almost 2 days ago.

Our support team has been busier than normal in the run up to Christmas and our response times have increased above our usual "less than 24 hours" and for that I am truly sorry.

I look forward to providing you with a better experience going forward.

Kind regards,