Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

Small State Provisions

This app offers a FREE One Hour Set up Consultation Zoom call with a specialist and it was super helpful for me to have this time. Charlie, who was my specialist was really awesome. She knew what she was talking about, but also was able to clearly communicate so that I could learn how to manage these things myself. As a newbie to Shopify, I was so impressed with this feature offered by Zapiet Store Delivery + Pick Up

Hi Kevin,

Thank you so much for leaving such a lovely review!

It was great to meet you on our zoom call and I am very glad to hear you are now equipped with an understanding of how our app and Shopify works so you feel prepared for your launch.

I wish you all the best with your baking, and if you need help with anything else, please do let us know!

All the best,

Charlie

Knock Knock by Smith & Brock

The app is great but the development team working behind it is absolutely incredible!

We had a very specific use-case that we wanted to put in place. Despite the confusing scenario Ronan and his team were very quick to respond to all of our questions and created a fantastic, robust solution for our shop.

Could not recommend the app or support team enough!

Thank so much guys! :)

Hey guys,

Thank you so much for leaving a fantastic review.

I am super happy that we could help you achieve your specific use-case.

Our whole support team are really invested in the "where there is a will there is way" mindset and we love cases like this where we can help a merchant implement a custom solution that improves the efficiency of their store.

If there is anything else we can help you with please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Have a great day.

Mary's Mountain Cookies, Cheyenne, WY

Jayne Forde from customer support was amazing. She responded right away to our app issues and continued to follow up until the problems were resolved.

Hey folks,

Thanks a million for leaving a positive review.

Jayne was delighted to hear that she provided you with a great support experience, our whole team is really passionate about helping our customers and this has really been highlighted in our recent reviews.

If there is anything we can assist you with going forward, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Have a great day.

Delidoor

I used Zapiet mainly to be able to do local delivery within a radius of our central kitchen. Really working well and the customer service team has been really fantastic (ie fast, friendly and knowledgable) to help me set it up properly on my site. I really want to thanks Sandy who helped me out.

Hey guys,

Thank you so much for leaving a wonderful review!

I am so glad to hear that our app is working well for you and that you had a great experience with our support team.

If there is anything we can help you with in the future just let us know, we are always happy to help :)

Have a great week!

Grocer Collective

I've tried and tested numerous delivery / pickup apps and Zapiet is by far the best option. Worth the high price 100%. The support team is also very amicable, knowledgable, and fast. Recommend to anyone who is serious about their order management / delivery program.

September 3, 2020

Hey guys,

Thank you so much for leaving a positive review.

We are so happy to hear that you found our app to be far superior to any of our competitors.

Our CEO/Developer has been doing incredible work behind the scenes to improve our apps features and also its stability and reliability so we are delighted to hear that all the hard work is paying off.

If there is anything we can help you with in the future, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Rocky Premium

app doesn't work, it doesn't allow products to ship local even when zip code is correct, when I uninstall the app it remains some code and my website now is not working. don't use it, avoid a headache.

September 2, 2020

Hey guys,

Thank for leaving a review, we really appreciate our customers feedback.

I am really sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our app.
It sounds like you had some issues with your configuration.

Our support team are available almost 24/7 and are happy to assist you with configuring our app and ensuring there are no issues before adding it to your live store.

Please get in touch with our support team so that we can get your store up and running ASAP.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Mandarin Oriental, Doha Online Shop

This app is great, it is able to integrate with so many other of our apps. Moreover, the support team is absolutely amazing! They are willing to go above and beyond to help make things work for our project. Would strongly recommend this app.

September 2, 2020

Hey Brenda,

Thank you so much for the glowing review.

It has been a pleasure working with you over the last couple of weeks and I am so happy to hear that you had a great experience with our support team.
If there is anything I can help you with in the future please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Have a great weekend.

Repertoire

Wonderful app, does exactly what we want and great not having to have the time slot for pickups mandatory, as some other similar apps do. We have used this app for awhile and it's worked very well. Had an issue recently and Pamela Toni was extremely efficient and helpful and sorted the issue for us. Most happy!

August 28, 2020

Hey Guys,

Thanks a million for leaving such a wonderful review.

I am delighted to hear that our app helped you to achieve what other apps could not.

Let me know if there is anything I can help you with going forward.

Have a great weekend :)

les amis du FROMAGE

I've Altered my review from original. The app is designed to be very good. But it took a few weeks of back and forth with the support team to get it to work close to what it's like in the video. I'll go live this week, and in a few weeks I'll have a better idea how it went.

August 27, 2020

Hey Guys,

Thank you so much for leaving a positive review!

Sorry to hear that we did not have all your required features straight out of the box.

Our support team are always happy to discuss custom solutions to give customers the best experience possible.

If you have any suggestions on features you believe would be valuable please do not hesitate to let us know, we love receiving feedback about our app and we try to prioritise the development of highly requested features.

If there is anything we can help you with going forward just let us know - we're always happy to help :)

Lea Lana's Bananas

This app has been a great addition to my Shopify store. I am so grateful to have found something so easy to use that uncomplicated my life. The customer service is excellent - they have helped me out right away - every time.

August 26, 2020

Hey Guys,

Thank you so much for leaving a positive review,

The whole team have been working super hard to improve our customer support and ensure our customers receive a fast, friendly and efficient response and we are really starting to see the positive results from all of our hard work.

If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, just let us know, we are always happy to help :)

Thanks,