4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for enhancing search and filter functionality, even for large product collections. It's praised for its seamless integration, fast performance, and customization options. The app also supports product metafields and provides useful search analytics. The support team, particularly Nikita, is commended for quick and knowledgeable assistance. Merchants report increased sales and improved customer shopping experiences. The app is seen as good value for money and capable of handling custom requests.

May 14, 2024

This is a very helpful plugin that will increase your store's functionality and will enable customers to filter the products on your pages.
What is more, we recently updated our store with a new plugin and the filter would not shop up.
We contacted support and within one day they replied and fixed the issue.
Overall, we have been using this plugin for years and along with its support we believe that it is an excellent solution for every store.

Meliz Dance Shop
Greece
About 3 years using the app
April 29, 2024

In my opinion, this is the best Search and Product Filter app.
Before deciding on Cloud Search & Product Filter, we compared several other apps as well, and evaluated all based on functions, capabilities and price. They either didn't have the functions we needed, or were too expensive. Eventually we decided to work with Cloud Search & Product Filter for our website and never looked back. It has all the functions we need, looks great and the price is very reasonable for what we get in return.
In addition, every time we contact them we get outstanding support from their support team.

lustralluxury
3 months using the app
April 17, 2024

I would highly recommend this app for adding collection filters and updating the search page. We have 1000s of skus with multiple tags and hidden collections so we appreciate being able to choose what options become filters and which can be hidden. We had a few issues with design and customization which the team was able to quickly help with and fix. Highly recommend! Thank you!

Samira 13
2 months using the app
April 18, 2024

I want to admit that this is one of the apps where I received the best service in Shopify. They answer quickly, fix everything and are always available! Besides that it is excellent for filters, thank you very much

Volver
Israel
5 months using the app
April 19, 2024

We have been a customer for about a year now, great app, never had any glitches. customer support replies fast and helps with custom work. highly recommend.

Plebs en Snobs
Netherlands
7 months using the app
April 17, 2024

Absolutely fantastic service. Nikita is incredibly helpful, and the responses are so quick it makes life a lot easier!

The Worm that Turned
About 4 years using the app
March 25, 2024

First, I must say that this app actually works as designed. It is easy to use and it is all I needed for filtering my store products. The support team is superb! Nikita is amazing and super fast to assist and even demonstrate how to do certain tasks. I recommend this to everyone! Worth every bit of it.

OPS Parts
About 1 month using the app
March 14, 2024

This app works great both for filtering and for searching. So many filtering apps have a limit on how many metafields can be used, I have tried a lot of filtering apps. If this app does have a limit on how many metafields you can use for filtering, I have not found it. Also, the team is really responsive when you need help.

Kesper Supply
About 2 months using the app
April 6, 2024

Fast accurate responses when something is not working as expected.

Alice's Wonderland, Inc.
About 3 years using the app
April 22, 2024

Great app with a great support team. Always happy to help with whatever I need to change! They respond within 12 hours despite being on the other side of the world.

PowerHobby