Send automated emails.
Powerful segmentation to send emails at the right time and turn every campaign and message into a personal interaction with your customer.
Smart email marketing tools.
Improve your customer conversations throughout their entire journey with automated receipts, abandoned cart emails, and follow-ups.
Collect and leverage reviews.
Build trust for your brand by collecting and showcasing reviews and photos, then automatically insert positive ones in your email campaigns.
About CM Commerce Email Marketing
Automate your ecommerce email marketing.
Send smarter emails that grow your brand and increase your sales. Trusted by more than 20,000 entrepreneurs and ecommerce businesses worldwide, CM Commerce (previously Conversio) combines email marketing with user-generated content tools to engage your customers and build trust in your brand.
How does CM Commerce email marketing work?
- Seamless Shopify integration—Instantly sync all of your customer and order data to dynamically build up-to-date and accurate customer profiles and list segments.
- Take the stress out of email marketing and marketing automation with ready-to-go automation recipes. Easily set up customized emails that welcome new signups, nudge people who abandoned their carts, upsell with personalized receipts, and target customers based on their preferences and behavior.
- Never send an irrelevant email campaign again. Our powerful segmentation gives you access to all of your customer's purchase, demographic, preference, and engagement data.
- Build brand trust with real customer reviews. With the ability to upload photos and reviews, your customers become your biggest advocates. Feature their compelling stories on your site and in your emails.
What are the key features?
- Abandoned cart emails—Start recovering revenue with abandoned cart emails that automatically feature your latest product reviews, coupons, and other recommended products.
- On-brand receipts—Optimize your most opened and clicked email campaigns with eye-catching templates, cross-sell messages, and shipping coupons.
- Recipes for automation success—Nurture your new customers, drive repeat purchase, and reward your most loyal customers with powerful marketing automations.
- Visual product reviews—With the ability to upload photos and reviews, your customers can become your biggest advocates. Feature their compelling stories on your site and in your emails.
- Email newsletters—Easily set up and start sending personalized emails to help you convert more customers.
Looking for a Mailchimp / Klaviyo / Omnisend replacement? CM Commerce can be set up quickly to replace all of your emails automations. Here is how we can make this change easier for you:
- Our whole team will be on standby, ready to get our hands dirty to help you make the switch.
- High-performing marketing automations on easy mode.
- With super-personalized email marketing and on-site social proof, CM Commerce is the easiest way for growing Ecommerce brands to increase revenue.
Ready to start?
Once you sign up you automatically get a 30-day free trial of CM Commerce, which includes access to all of our tools. Once your free trial runs out, you will automatically get charged according to your tier, unless you cancel manually.
Free to install
Paid plans starting from $9/mo, based on number of subscribers.
Overall rating Based on 984 reviews
Most recent reviews
I used this app for email messages to be professional and seamless. Its disappointing that sometimes basic functionalities like test message and product linking does not work. Support is on it of course, but start ups dont have the time to wait for basics to be fixed. I am giving it one more month before I give up
CM Commerce has beautiful and easy to use email templates. I find the platform really easy to use. The Workflow recipes are very helpful. The platform does have some issues, but I have found the support and dev team are onto it and we always get a resolution. Looking forward to the teething issues being ironed out and then it will be a 5 star review from me.
The GearBuyz Store
Terrible support, nothing was resolved in the time i demoed this app. Overpriced! They wanted to charge me $99 and up for 55 active clients even though i have 4k clients that im not considering CLIENTS there is no way to remove those clients. They will force syn all the clients from your shopify account and consider those ACTIVE CLIENTS even if they are spam accounts or not. They did not want to work with me so F* them! Poor attitude.
I'm really sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with our support team and I wanted to reach out to help rectify the situation. I believe there are some misunderstandings here as well as some of the figures you've mentioned are incorrect based on the conversations you had with my team and the activity in your account.
My team members thoroughly explained our pricing structure and what that meant for your account. I understand that you don't agree with our pricing but we were transparent about how we calculate contacts and what your billing would look like. In November, we explained that contacts and order history are pulled in directly from Shopify and could not be updated through CM Commerce.
A fundamental part of the CM Commerce platform is the ability to retarget inactive customers which is why we include them in our pricing. This is done through our workflows (for re-engagment campaigns, cross sell emails, etc) as well as our newsletters. While this feature may not be applicable for all of our customers, many find these features to be exceptionally useful in growing their returning customer base. As such, we cannot offer discounted pricing as we cannot omit those types of features from specific pricing plans.
Your calculations of active customers also seem to be incorrect. You say that you have 55 active customers, but in the month that you trialled with us you sent emails to 761 unique email addresses. That isn't taking into account any historical orders or contacts, only contacts that were reached by CMC in the one month free trial. With that in mind, I do believe the 1000 - 2501 customers tier is correct.
We're always happy to discuss this with you further offline and we'd love to offer you another free month's trial to use the platform.