CM Commerce Email Marketing

CM Commerce Email Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Reviews & Popups. (Prev Conversio)

ZANMODA

One among the best App easy to use and provide all feature you need for email marketing

I recommend to anyone . Enjoy

AFK Gaming Gear

I really like how this app works and helps me capture more customers or people who were nearly customers. The email verification/setup needs to be explained better for beginners though. Otherwise, great app.

MISS MODERN

Love CM Commerce. everything becoming so much handy and easier for me to up sale , retain customer feedback! love love it!! xd

Les industries Groom

I've tried other one before. This one is far better. The workflow is great. Can't wait to see the result.

Mersha Coffee

I've been looking for Conversio sine forever, I thought it disappeared and now it's even better than before, especially with popup feature! It's so user friendly and easy to setup! And don't get fooled, it's not 14 day trial, but actually 30 days!

Fur Babies Meow

This app was suggested to me by video course I am using to set up Shopify store.
So while I can not compare it to other apps as I am a newbie so far it has proven very easy to set up and when I did have an issue the support / follow up was super quick and helpful.

The Dallas Gordon Collection

I've tried many email marketing apps and this one is by far the best. Literally takes care of everything so that you can focus your attention towards getting traffic and managing your store. Love it! Oh and the great customer service is amazing.

NatureGrown

Great email service. During our trial we immediately saw an ROI on the pre-built workflows. Keep up the great features. Highly recommend!

Swimline

Not knowing much about email marketing, we looked at the common players at the most basic way possible. It goes without saying that CM Commerce presents the easiest, most user friendly interface and provides services for companies of all complexities.

Chalo Chalo Colombia

I've been using the app for a short time, but what I've seen, it has been very useful, and very easy to use. Will see how it keeps going.
Would love the reviews feature to be in the basic plan.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 101 102