Email Marketing by CM Commerce

Launch eCommerce automations with one click and see returns.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

silkyhair-collection.myshopify.com

Time spent using app 35 minutes

simple and easy to use. I really like this app. We will see how this app will treat me in the next couple of weeks when releasing my products.

uBuyaBox

Location South Africa

I enjoy the app so far, bit complex to setup but not impossible and think it will be a good fit for what the business want achieve.

Love that Bag etc - Preowned Designer Fashions

Time spent using app About 7 years

While this app is definitely less sophisticated than competitors for segmentation & overall functionality, our biggest issue is a clunky interface with limited customizability and TERRIBLE customer service. We've had many issues over the years, including products not syncing for our campaigns, campaign links not clicking through to site securely (despite being verified on CM's app), receipts randomly not sending, and several other issues on a smaller scale. We've given them ample opportunities to change and fix, having been with them from the beginning when it was Receiptful, through to Conversio, and finally now as Campaign Monitor, but their response times keep getting worse. We often won't hear back for 24-48 hours during week days, and it can take weeks (and in the product sync case - originally months) to fix for a problem that still resurfaces. Cannot recommend.

Stowstock

The best email marketing app out there for your online business. i enjoy how it reminds my customers about having forgotten their add to cart

Freshcleansupply

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app to send abandoned checkout reminders and it worked so well! I was very amazed by the amount of sales that were saved by being followed up with an email! Definitely recommend using CM Commerce!!

Animal Print Hub

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 3 hours

I just finished setting up the app. Really easy to do and the fact that they allow you to extend the trial period is really a nice touch. I am still very early in my journey with my new Shopify store, so I cannot assess how effective the app is in bringing customers back to the abandoned carts, however, I trust that it will deliver.

Priority Pets

Location Australia

CM commerce is great. They have great customer service. It is a really great add on to any online business

Aura Jewelry

Time spent using app About 1 hour

That app was a really game changing for our stores. All the issues we have, they helped us very quickly and precise.

Stamp Baby

Time spent using app About 2 months

Have used this for a couple stores, I enjoy using it. Haven't had any issues, if there's confusion the support staff are always very helpful!

August 17, 2022

Thank you for your lovely review Stamp Baby - glad we have been of help to you and your business!

MindBird

Location Brazil
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great APP! Best Performance and automation. I would recommend this app; the support team always provides attention support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 111 112