Email Marketing by CM Commerce

Email Marketing by CM Commerce

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Abandoned Cart, Reviews & Popups

Willow Park Wines & Spirits

I am not to happy with this app at the moment... We had the old app Campaign Monitor by CM Commerce and decided to upgrade to this their new app and it takes for ever to send out our newsletters or even test emails for workflows! The old app campaign monitor would send instantly and this app when we first started took 6 hours to send out 37,000 emails! They have upped our limit to the max that they can do but it still takes over an hour... We have reached out and they communicate through email but when asked for a meeting or a phone call they denied and can only contact through email. This is a very big inconvenience and we will probably be looking elsewhere for a new marketing app.

July 14, 2021

Hi there, I am sorry to hear about your experience. Would you please contact us here: https://help.commerce.campaignmonitor.com/s/contactsupport and we will be more than happy to help you.

JavaFueledStyle

Not only is this email marketing app packed with goodies but they are fun too! It's nice to see that personal touch in online experiences. We're major fans. If you're looking for a cart abandonment app, this is the one you want.

Boss Fitness

I'm liking this app so far! Simple to set up and I like the fact that a lot of it is pre-done for you! Makes my life much easier!

Nutrition Capital

This app seems pretty simple to use from someone that's fresh in to the concept of Email marketing.

Hepi & Co

Fantastic app! so much has already been done for you. I have saved so much time with this app would highly recommend it for any business owner online.

God Inspired Apparel

I have only started using this app, but super easy to set up. Looking forward t what it can do for me.

VYBYN 90 SHOP

Great tips and easy ways to use. I am new to email marketing and tried others that weren’t very user friendly. Being to understand the simple steps and creating templates was a success. As soon as I published my first abandoned cart emails, I received a sale instantly!

Trudy Rice

I am getting started with CM Commerce, but so far I love it! Super easy to navigate through. The Dashboard was great, guiding me through the setup. I’m looking forward to my first newsletter going out in a lovely aesthetically pleasing format. The Reviews and CRM will I believe keep me more connected to my clients. Thanks CM

Hey Presto Pizza Kits

I use this app to help me quickly and easily keep in touch with customers. I'm time poor so this app's integration with Shopify helps me to quickly segment my database so I can customise emails to first time buyers, active, lapsing customers etc. It saves me a boatload of time and brings me a measurable and solid ROI. I'd like to see some improvements to the campaign reporting. For instance, being able to see sales revenue in the campaign list, beside each campaign, without having to click on the campaign itself. And the interface is a little dated I feel.
But for the money, it's well worth it.

Bibisama Apparel

CM Commerce is easy to use and helped us to engagement with the leads and customers. Will recommend to all store owners.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 104 105