CM Commerce Email Marketing

CM Commerce Email Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Reviews & Popups. (Prev Conversio)

Tembo Climbing

There's some fake reviews in here for sure. They have terrible customer service. Raise a ticket and wait a week for someone to send a link to a FAQ.. We went back to using the native Shopify tools that seemed to work a lot better.

Swish Embassy

Great app before it was sold. The pricing has been tripled and no worthwhile features have been added. Despite using this product for 4 years we're moving on.

Such Skincare

CM Commerce has beautiful and easy to use email templates. I find the platform really easy to use. The Workflow recipes are very helpful. The platform does have some issues, but I have found the support and dev team are onto it and we always get a resolution. Looking forward to the teething issues being ironed out and then it will be a 5 star review from me.

The GearBuyz Store

Terrible support, nothing was resolved in the time i demoed this app. Overpriced! They wanted to charge me $99 and up for 55 active clients even though i have 4k clients that im not considering CLIENTS there is no way to remove those clients. They will force syn all the clients from your shopify account and consider those ACTIVE CLIENTS even if they are spam accounts or not. They did not want to work with me so F* them! Poor attitude.

January 8, 2020

I'm really sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with our support team and I wanted to reach out to help rectify the situation. I believe there are some misunderstandings here as well as some of the figures you've mentioned are incorrect based on the conversations you had with my team and the activity in your account.

My team members thoroughly explained our pricing structure and what that meant for your account. I understand that you don't agree with our pricing but we were transparent about how we calculate contacts and what your billing would look like. In November, we explained that contacts and order history are pulled in directly from Shopify and could not be updated through CM Commerce.

A fundamental part of the CM Commerce platform is the ability to retarget inactive customers which is why we include them in our pricing. This is done through our workflows (for re-engagment campaigns, cross sell emails, etc) as well as our newsletters. While this feature may not be applicable for all of our customers, many find these features to be exceptionally useful in growing their returning customer base. As such, we cannot offer discounted pricing as we cannot omit those types of features from specific pricing plans.

Your calculations of active customers also seem to be incorrect. You say that you have 55 active customers, but in the month that you trialled with us you sent emails to 761 unique email addresses. That isn't taking into account any historical orders or contacts, only contacts that were reached by CMC in the one month free trial. With that in mind, I do believe the 1000 - 2501 customers tier is correct.

We're always happy to discuss this with you further offline and we'd love to offer you another free month's trial to use the platform.

Stay Home Club

We've seen major improvements in conversion since we started using CM Commerce abandoned cart emails. Designing nice newsletters is easy and I love that the app has the ability to generate discount codes and link directly to our products within the newsletters. We're now using their reviews as well and it's going really smoothly! I've experienced nothing but stellar and quick customer service. Really happy with the app and definitely find the pricing worth it.

CO2Art.us

We are using the app for several months now. Extremely happy with the app, easy to navigate, great bunch of pre-designed email examples. Excellent cart recovery rate. Highly recommended app!

Ugritone

One of the pricier email marketing apps. It does integrate to shopify well and allows advanced customer segmentation. Easy recipes help make workflows(email funnels) really fast and they look good & improve conversion. There's been a clear improvement in sales comparing to some cheap alternatives. That said, I will only give 3 stars because it clearly is in development stage yet and some basic features either doesn't exist(embed form editor features) or does not work (embed form editor is really buggy). Also workflows are missing basic logic which makes them less efficient.

Dori Apparel

I use this app on my own Shopify website, and as a Shopify Partner myself, I make sure to include this app on all websites that I build for clients. Such a powerful program, this manages all aspects of email campaigns, love it!

Herbal Papaya

I used CM Commerce to set up successful automated email campaigns, workflows and newsletters that have helped to generate revenue for the company.
I hope they are able to implement the A/B testing feature soon because it is something we are looking forward to exploring.

Beauty Travel Bags

Setting up sequences is simple with CM Commerce. I don't like that they changed the app though, but other than that, I love it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 98 99