CM Commerce Email Marketing

CM Commerce Email Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Reviews & Popups. (Prev Conversio)

Hugs For Kids

The best app in the app store. I have four stores and use CM Commerce on all four. It has every feature you need for a complete email marketing structure PLUS on-site marketing such as reviews and recommendations and snippets and the list goes on. But the best thing? It just keeps making us money.

PhotoBomb

I am using this app to manage my email marketing campaigns. So far the layout is very simple. Most importantly, the customer service is outstanding!
Highly recommend.

Everything Smart Phones

Am amazingly helpful app and great customer service... 5 star treatment all the way... Keep up the good work...

Bed Caddy

This is an awesome application and even better support staff that are always there to help!!! I can't wait to upscale my business with this amazing application to Shopify!!!!

LazyArmHolder

Very useful. Great customer service! The app is very useful for those who need help in starting business and need that edge and this app is the right one to help with customers.

FurFreeNo1

Excellent app and excellent customer service. This app is easy to use and very handy for doing the job it meant to do!

PetCleaingKits

its amazing app recommended for everyone! just started a new store was great to have this app really a big help!

Nermwaya

I used this app to track my revenue flow. I just started my business, and even though there is much to track, I already love it.

TokioWunder™

This app is really easy to use and the team behind the work is really friendly and helpful. Keep up the work!

CaseBuddy USA

Don't get fooled by the cheap starting price. If your business grows this apps will costs you hundreds of dollars per month in no time. There are better and way cheaper options.

April 21, 2020

Hi Claus,

I've delayed replying to this review for a while, because I wanted your account to accumulate more data.

First off, CM Commerce is not unlike other email solutions that charges based on subscribers. If your # of subscribers grows, the impact of your email marketing grows and subsequently we charge you more.

I've checked your main account for your primary store and you have a 10x return in conversions compared to what you are spending on your email marketing. Considering there are few financial investments that has a 10x return in a single month, I'm optimistic about the value that we are creating.

If you need help optimizing your CM Commerce account for your secondary stores or new territories, we're here to help and would love to get you to a similar 10x (and more) return on all of your stores.

Cheers