CM Commerce Email Marketing

CM Commerce Email Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Reviews & Popups. (Prev Conversio)

Beauty Travel Bags

Setting up sequences is simple with CM Commerce. I don't like that they changed the app though, but other than that, I love it.

Alaska Guide Creations

CM Commerce has helped us recover an above average amount of our abandoned carts and has helped in creating newsletters. Our newsletters are now clean, effective, and quick. We would highly suggest this app to any e-commerce site.

www.alaskaguidecreations.com

ByTheStore

Great app, would suggest to anyone to use. Easy to use.
I have never had to worry about email automation since setting this up.

Nutratech

Recovered $500 in my 1st month on trial, only using 40% of the functionality, great app, would suggest to anyone to use. Great app for www.nutratech.co.nz

Nu Hair

Just started using CM commerce for Nu Hair. No complaints so far. Easy to use, don't like having to add a logo section each time and can be a tad buggy, but overall it's great. Happy that they are part of Campaign Monitor. Looking forward to getting features available in that platform like the countdown timer and engagement segments. Hopefully, it can help drive more customers to nu-hair.com

Hopefuel

I love the "all-in-one" features of CM Commerce. I use it to collect reviews on our site through a automated "drip campaign" that is sent to our customers after purchase. It works so well! I also use it to customize receipts, send sale emails and follow ups for abandoned carts. It's the only email program I use and would highly recommend it. Their support team is really responsive too!

FrontRow

We switched to CM Commerce (then Conversio) from Omnisend a couple of months ago when we acquired the business. Revenue generated from our email marketing has since almost doubled compared to the previous period.

We have also seen a sharp increase in the number of customer & product reviews that we have received. What is great is that we've been able to use these in our CM Commerce emails (which has boosted engagement) and with on-site widgets too, which has no doubt contributed to the +- 10% gains we've had in our on-site conversion rate too.

Customer support is always very helpful considering we don't have a dedicated / in-house marketer. So we rely on the CM Commerce a lot.

Self-Care Is For Everyone

We're big fans of CM Commerce here. It has as many capabilities in an email provider/platform as you can want. It does take time to actually learn how to use all the capabilities however. We definitely recommend contacting them and getting some support from their end if you're stuck at any points in the set-up of automated emails and series process. We did that and we loved the support we got! Highly recommend CM :)

French Velvet

CM is the best app to come our way! Highly recommend, creates a lot of extra revenue for us. Invaluable!!

The Merch Place

I have never had to worry about email automation since setting this up. It delivers without fail. Every time.