Email Marketing by CM Commerce

Launch eCommerce automations with one click and see returns.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Foxxy Lady

Very helpful and easy to set up. Will keep using and look forward to seeing results. Thank you......

Kakuseisha

Fast to install and easy to use, it helped me with my email marketing and reaching more customers in my site.

Hyper Karting

I used CM Commerce for the last few months at my old job and now I'm implementing it at the new job.

Sunday Sparrow

I have had this app installed for a few days now and I love the workflow suggestions and how it makes informative contact to my customers so easy, would def recommend and I wish I had installed it earlier

Adore Melanin

So far, I've been happy. This app streamlines so much about the marketing process for my store, so I can be less stressed knowing I don't have to handle it all myself.

DD Music Geek

Needed an app to automate my emails and promotions. So far this is working well and is straightforward and easy to set up, with plenty of scope for going into more depth with it. Just started using the review and feedback feature for customer purchases and that's already seeing good results!

divinebossthoughts

well done its helpful im very intrested in business so this was super helpful to know about and use and see how this works in real time

.kibi.

CM is my #1 worker bee! it does a full time job's worth of work. I've saved an incredible amount of time by using CM Commerce's marketing tools and my customers feel seen and like they have someone at .kibi. paying attention to them!! AMAZING!

Uke Tastic

Useful tools and a great free trial period. I got to learn how to use the software at a steady pace ad work out if it is right for me. Thank you

Simple Wood Goods

I don't know if it's the workflows available in this or something else but our abandoned cart sales went from 7% to 19% after changing to using campaign monitor.