CM Commerce: Email Marketing

CM Commerce: Email Marketing

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
January 13, 2022

So far this app has been very easy to set up and they even offer you EXTRA trial days when you complete certain steps. What a gem!

LiveBreely.com
Time spent using app: 11 days
January 11, 2022

I love this app. Just started using it and I have received a sale. I love the features on it. And its easy to use.

Zagari Essentials/Clementina's Boutique LLC
Time spent using app: 21 days
Edited January 6, 2022

I was recommended this App and I love it, 5 stars, amazing templates and so easy. For those of you who need help with automation and emails, this is for you.

Pure Family Designs
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 5, 2022

We've used this app for a couple of different businesses and keep coming back whenever we open a new store. The price is a no brainer given the amount of revenue it helps generate for our company. Highly recommend.

CHALLENGE PROJECT
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
January 4, 2022

Tested to work fine, will keep using it on our website to capture and automate our workflows. Glad I found it.

Bentley's Mug Coffee and Tea
Time spent using app: 18 minutes
January 3, 2022

CM commerce is a very easy-to-use app, with excellent email marketing services. There is a wide range of templates & services to pick from.

GalacticVibesCo
Time spent using app: 20 days
December 7, 2021

It's exceptionally lazy customer service, and they aren't helpful in the least. Not to mention the product itself is constantly changing since the team seems a little lost on which direction to take. I've been a customer for years, and they won't bother helping with a fix that needs to happen because their tech is built in an odd way for shopify. DO NOT RECOMMEND. Use Klaviyo instead.

Pig of the Month BBQ
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
December 5, 2021

Their app malfunctioned and invoiced me for 6 months in a single day. They are said they can only refund my most recent subscription and that I will have to cancel my account.

The Lazy Pot
Time spent using app: 12 months
December 2, 2021

Seems good so far. Shame it doesnt link to the original campaign monitor and acts as a stand alone product. makes pricing confusing! Won't allow for more than one store to be linked, so you need multiple subscription and separate email address for each CM Commerce.

Wearwell (UK) Ltd
Time spent using app: 2 days
December 1, 2021

I came to this app because I need marketing assistance with spreading my brand name. I love the concept of this app.

ResurrectedLife