CM Commerce Email Marketing

CM Commerce Email Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Reviews & Popups

Stay Home Club

We've seen major improvements in conversion since we started using CM Commerce abandoned cart emails. Designing nice newsletters is easy and I love that the app has the ability to generate discount codes and link directly to our products within the newsletters. We're now using their reviews as well and it's going really smoothly! I've experienced nothing but stellar and quick customer service. Really happy with the app and definitely find the pricing worth it.

CO2Art.us

We are using the app for several months now. Extremely happy with the app, easy to navigate, great bunch of pre-designed email examples. Excellent cart recovery rate. Highly recommended app!

Ugritone

One of the pricier email marketing apps. It does integrate to shopify well and allows advanced customer segmentation. Easy recipes help make workflows(email funnels) really fast and they look good & improve conversion. There's been a clear improvement in sales comparing to some cheap alternatives. I used to give this 3 stars since it was in development stage.

I still feel there is room to improve but the guys @CM Commerce have updated the app and added so many useful features in a short timespan this definitely deserves 5 stars! Latest are browsing on products based workflows and autosync to facebook audiences, based on custom criteria from CM like bought products, spent money etc! It's great!

Dori Apparel

I use this app on my own Shopify website, and as a Shopify Partner myself, I make sure to include this app on all websites that I build for clients. Such a powerful program, this manages all aspects of email campaigns, love it!

Herbal Papaya

I used CM Commerce to set up successful automated email campaigns, workflows and newsletters that have helped to generate revenue for the company.
I hope they are able to implement the A/B testing feature soon because it is something we are looking forward to exploring.

Beauty Travel Bags

Setting up sequences is simple with CM Commerce. I don't like that they changed the app though, but other than that, I love it.

Alaska Guide Creations

CM Commerce has helped us recover an above average amount of our abandoned carts and has helped in creating newsletters. Our newsletters are now clean, effective, and quick. We would highly suggest this app to any e-commerce site.

www.alaskaguidecreations.com

ByTheStore

Great app, would suggest to anyone to use. Easy to use.
I have never had to worry about email automation since setting this up.

Nutratech

Recovered $500 in my 1st month on trial, only using 40% of the functionality, great app, would suggest to anyone to use. Great app for www.nutratech.co.nz

Nu Hair

Just started using CM commerce for Nu Hair. No complaints so far. Easy to use, don't like having to add a logo section each time and can be a tad buggy, but overall it's great. Happy that they are part of Campaign Monitor. Looking forward to getting features available in that platform like the countdown timer and engagement segments. Hopefully, it can help drive more customers to nu-hair.com