Email Marketing by CM Commerce

Email Marketing by CM Commerce

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Abandoned Cart, Reviews & Popups

ByTheStore

Great app, would suggest to anyone to use. Easy to use.
I have never had to worry about email automation since setting this up.

Nutratech

Recovered $500 in my 1st month on trial, only using 40% of the functionality, great app, would suggest to anyone to use. Great app for www.nutratech.co.nz

Nu Hair

Just started using CM commerce for Nu Hair. No complaints so far. Easy to use, don't like having to add a logo section each time and can be a tad buggy, but overall it's great. Happy that they are part of Campaign Monitor. Looking forward to getting features available in that platform like the countdown timer and engagement segments. Hopefully, it can help drive more customers to nu-hair.com

Hopefuel

I love the "all-in-one" features of CM Commerce. I use it to collect reviews on our site through a automated "drip campaign" that is sent to our customers after purchase. It works so well! I also use it to customize receipts, send sale emails and follow ups for abandoned carts. It's the only email program I use and would highly recommend it. Their support team is really responsive too!

Self-Care Is For Everyone

We're big fans of CM Commerce here. It has as many capabilities in an email provider/platform as you can want. It does take time to actually learn how to use all the capabilities however. We definitely recommend contacting them and getting some support from their end if you're stuck at any points in the set-up of automated emails and series process. We did that and we loved the support we got! Highly recommend CM :)

French Velvet

CM is the best app to come our way! Highly recommend, creates a lot of extra revenue for us. Invaluable!!

The Merch Place

I have never had to worry about email automation since setting this up. It delivers without fail. Every time.

Whimsy Stamps

We have been using this app for a few months now and so far so good. Easy to use and reasonable pricing. Integrates fully with our Shopify store. And they also honored our MailChimp pricing for 12 months when we switched over because MailChimp no longer integrates with Shopify. Definitely recommend this app to anyone needing email marketing tools.

Kitties and Pups

A robust app that helps monitor a variety of different aspects of my store. Email marketing has been made really easy using this app.

Watercolor by Kristal Serna

Conversio's customer service is second to none. Whenever I had a question, they responded super quickly with comprehensive answers.