CM Commerce: Email Marketing

CM Commerce: Email Marketing

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
Edited November 25, 2021

CM Commerce emails and the newsletter have resulted in several conversions for me, and I've only been up and running for one month. I sent out my first newsletter today, and got a conversion from it.

Silk and Briar
Time spent using app: 10 months
November 24, 2021

I feel like it'll be great once I fig out how to utilize it to better my business! I love how I can change all the colors to match me theme!

Fashion On The Fly
Time spent using app: 13 days
November 13, 2021

This app makes marketing emails a quick and easy task! I would hardly recommend it! You can just set up your account in minutes and It's all done. Really good support as well.

Peelinpeace
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited November 10, 2021

So far its been a bit confusing to set up for and I am unable to find anyone within customer support to assist me. I am however working it out

Ro's 3D Signs & Designs
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited November 10, 2021

The app is a bit confusing on some points, I have to read a lot of instructions that are not always clear. But it helps boost the company's image

AEON Skin Solution | Natural Skincare Products
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 3 years
November 5, 2021

excelente app la recomiendo, para darle una buena presentación al cliente de cada pedido comprado y mantener un orden

sambby
Chile
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
November 2, 2021

Great! It is an easy way to add extra email functionality to my site. Lots of done-for-you templates.

Meditating Sage
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited October 31, 2021

i have been using for some time now and has help my store make a lot of sales 25% more a month with the help of this app and its great price for starters. easy to use once you learn it not hard at all.

WESTCOASTWEAR™️
Time spent using app: 8 months
October 29, 2021

I am still learning how to navigate and use this so I do not have an objective review to leave here.

August Moon Organics
Time spent using app: 3 days
October 29, 2021

i used this app to help me do emails and its so easy to use. Its very simple to set up and it took a huge pressure off of me to know that this app can take care of it for me.

JMC Fashion Boutique