CM Commerce Email Marketing

CM Commerce Email Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Reviews & Popups. (Prev Conversio)

Watercolor by Kristal Serna

Conversio's customer service is second to none. Whenever I had a question, they responded super quickly with comprehensive answers.

Princess and Warrior

So Far So Good. Easy to use and nice templates and designs.
Even the support is very efficient when you need them. I really recommend it. Thank you.

NZHempress.co.nz

I love this app. Its increased engagements with my subscribers, converted them to customers and recovered my abandoned carts

Petzz Gallery

The app has helped me with my emails. I have a friend helping me write them and with this its pretty easy to use them. I think that Conversio will help me get more sales.

Citrusee Women

I just started using this - I'm using it with another app to get more engagement. I'm small but I think this will be good once I have more emails

Busybug Kids Clothing

i put the emails i get in here and use it to email customers. it works well and makes it easy for me

Mighty Dinosaurs

Love this app. Love the receipt options it gives me! I cant wait to use this app for my store here on Shopify. I also received great customer service and they were quick to help me as long as I was patient over the weekend. I understand people need weekends off too. The situation between merged stores was fixed within 2 to 3 days. Thank you Conversio team. Still a fast service.

Healthy Muscles & Bones

I really like this app, this app have a wonderful receipt template!!! Also help you whit the increase the AOV!! I really very happy!!! All the people need to get this app!!!

Vivoree Baby

This is pretty much all in one - not bad. It was pretty quick to set up and allows me to send emails - that's basically what I was looking for.

Lovely Creations Organics

I use this with the other apps where I try to get more emails and get customers to come back. it's pretty easy to use once you set it up.