CM Commerce Email Marketing

CM Commerce Email Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Reviews & Popups. (Prev Conversio)

Walking Pants Curiosities

I switched from Mailchimp to Conversio at walkingpants.co and their support has been fantastic at every step of the process.

Unicorn Town

I got Conversio to help with receipts and coupons for my site.
It has worked great. I am also enjoy exploring its many other features.
It was easy to set up.

PhitenSG

Great interface, easily understood for even a newbie to eCommerce. just follow their lead to the next step and you would have build up your marketing funnel! Couldn't ask for more for someone who are overwhelmed by what others been telling you in their "guru" forum.

Darlin Primrose

I just started using this app for my company. Has everything you need to reach out to customers and more. Super Happy!

Pet Wisdom Store

Conversio is a great app for any store. It is super easy to set up, and even with the default settings, we've been seeing some good returns.

Style Sista HQ

I use this app for sending order notifications, abandon cart sequence and newsletters. It is very user friendly and easy to set up.
The Automation is great, once you set it up. It has helped me to regain customers at the checkout who would have otherwise abandon cart. Thanks once again Conversio!!

LittleMod Clothing

I have been using this app for automated abandoned cart emails and it has been amazing. Super easy to set everything up and the emails look great!

Epaws

Easy to use and has gotten my site many orders. It easily integrates and is great for converting customers over email!

Keturah Monae Fashion

Nice app and tons of help. Just maybe need to be a little more user friendly. Looking to help boost abandoned carts with emails.

Avant Accents

Great features, and even better customer support! They reply back to inquiries super fast and always seem more than happy to help!