4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance email marketing and streamline customer communication. Features such as customizable receipts, automated follow-ups, and product recommendations are appreciated. Merchants have seen increased sales and customer engagement, thanks to unique discount codes and abandoned cart handling. The app's customer service is responsive and integrates well with Shopify. It's praised for its time-saving and marketing automation capabilities.

Edited February 3, 2020

I love how the app reminds me to do things I haven't had time to think of - missed marketing opportunities can cost you a fortune!

I would recommend this product to any Ecommerce brand!

Clip In Hair
South Africa
June 23, 2015

Awesome app i love it. very easy to use

La Queen Hair
South Africa
April 9, 2018

I ended up having to go with another app, but this one is still pretty legit. I recommend it if youre just starting out!

Geeky apparel store:

Threadiverse
March 2, 2017

Excellent app. Fantastic support. They're a keystroke away and really really good!!

Telicfootwear
Edited May 15, 2020

The best app in the app store. I have four stores and use CM Commerce on all four. It has every feature you need for a complete email marketing structure PLUS on-site marketing such as reviews and recommendations and snippets and the list goes on. But the best thing? It just keeps making us money.

Hugs For Kids
January 5, 2017

This app produces beautiful, custom receipts with only a bit of set up. It offers a lot for a great price!

The Eccentric Muse
March 10, 2016

Been using this app for months now and still loving how easy it is to use and customize.

Treadfast
July 18, 2015

Receiptful was extremely easy to setup, and Adii was very helpful when we had questions. The receipts look great, too. Highly recommend.

Contemporary Goods 2
June 26, 2015

I have only had it for a week or so but it works great. Easy to use and sends a nice looking receipt.

Sustain Luxury
April 2, 2017

Conversio is a very good autoresponder for your existing customers. Once your Shopify captures a new customer's email address and if you have set up your Conversio to respond the way you want, you practically let this wonderful app to the rest! It is really very passive, but not less professional!

I like the pre-existing email templates and suggestions that save me alot of time (something I seriously lack).

Thank you once again Conversio and I trust you would have more followers, if you continue to keep up the good work and service!

Youngearthsg