4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and seamless Shopify integration. Key features include automated emails, customer reviews, and abandoned cart reminders, which are noted to boost sales and engagement. Merchants value the professional design, unique discount codes, and product linking in newsletters. The responsive customer service, instant feedback, advanced customer segmentation, and valuable insights are also praised. The app's automation capabilities are seen as a time-saver for merchants.

Edited November 24, 2021

Worst customer service I've seen in the Shopify world. Most businesses offer instant chat support. They always take more than 24 hours to answer any email support. I've been with them for multiple years and my newsletter feature was automatically disabled on the Monday of the BLACK FRIDAY week supposedly because of bot subsciptions to my list. It took them more than 24 hours to send me suggestions to fix the problem with their outdated documentation (the buttons I'm supposed to click are not even there). I've not been able to fix anything. And every email I send them has a 24h response time, with a response that is not helping.

Taygra Dance Shoes
December 14, 2015

I have had a great experience with Receiptful and think they provide a wonderful, easy to use and professional service. I plan to continue to use their services and would definitely recommend to others.

Emma Winston
March 3, 2015

Very quick and easy to set up. Receipts are beautiful - wish we'd found this app sooner! Definitely a "must have" for every ecommerce site.

Windy Point Soap Making Supplies
September 29, 2016

Super app pour faire des factures

Chien Chic
France
September 4, 2019

Don't let the $20 price fool you, its a bill that keeps growing.. It became the most expensive app we had... WAY not worth it read conversio.com/pricing

FSWERKS
CMC Campaign Monitor replied September 5, 2019

Hi Raffi,

Sorry to hear you feel this way.

As with other marketing automation solutions, our pricing is based on usage (i.e. directly the size of your customer and contact database) and pricing would / should thus increase as you grow your business.

I had a quick look at your account too and noticed that you never used a paid plan with Conversio, so never used all of our available tools. Whilst our free plan was available though, our receipts tools helped you generate ~$25K USD in additional revenue, which is a pretty great ROI for a free app. :)

If you'd like to talk more about this or explore whether it is viable for you to use more of Conversio's tools (and still have a great, positive ROI), ping me here: adii@conversio.com.

Cheers

Adii Pienaar
Founder / CEO

June 22, 2015

This is an amazing "upgrade" from the standard receipt sent from our Shopify store. If only we knew about this app when we started. Cant wait to see the results from this! Highly recommend to any storeowner using the standard setup today.

Goyogi
Denmark
June 11, 2015

Great look and feel.
I've only just installed the app and haven't had much feedback from customers, but the team was super helpful in setting everything up.
I definitely recommend the app!

Kelapa
France
Edited November 20, 2019

Classic British Spares

I have been using "Conversio" (now Campaign Monitor) for many, many years

There platform and service has done my company extremely well!

It's worth every penny... very powerful app, highly recommended!

Classic British Spares 2
February 4, 2015

Easy to use, free, and a great upgrade to standard receipts with upsell and advertising possibilities.

Bobs Bucket Boutique
March 16, 2016

Loving it so far - I have only had for a few days, but the receipts look so much more professional and it is quick and easy for customers to give me some feedback about how things are going.

Wild And Whimsical Things