CM Commerce: Email Marketing

CM Commerce: Email Marketing

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
June 18, 2020

This app was suggested to me by video course I am using to set up Shopify store.
So while I can not compare it to other apps as I am a newbie so far it has proven very easy to set up and when I did have an issue the support / follow up was super quick and helpful.

Fur Babies Meow
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 15, 2020

I've tried many email marketing apps and this one is by far the best. Literally takes care of everything so that you can focus your attention towards getting traffic and managing your store. Love it! Oh and the great customer service is amazing.

The Dallas Gordon Collection
Time spent using app: 8 days
Edited June 13, 2020

Great email service. During our trial we immediately saw an ROI on the pre-built workflows. Keep up the great features. Highly recommend!

NatureGrown
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 12, 2020

Not knowing much about email marketing, we looked at the common players at the most basic way possible. It goes without saying that CM Commerce presents the easiest, most user friendly interface and provides services for companies of all complexities.

Swimline
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited July 22, 2020

I've been using the app for a short time, but what I've seen, it has been very useful, and very easy to use. Will see how it keeps going.
Would love the reviews feature to be in the basic plan.

Chalo Chalo Colombia
Colombia
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
June 8, 2020

Intelligent and well thought through. Amar is a gem! He is super efficient and helpful. Every time when I encounter a problem he would investigate and follow up as promised. He is a super star!!

Funlarious
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 8, 2020

This is helping me convert more people to sales, great! Keep it up guys, looking to getting more campaigns up and running.

Nano Tape It!
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited June 3, 2020

I used this help to help our conversion rate of abandoned checkouts. It has had a very successful ROI. We are very pleased and have added it to our other Shopify Stores as well.

Raw Threads Athletics
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 31, 2020

So far its a really simple set up and I'm a beginner so my goal is for the app to help generate more customers and I feel sure it will do this.

mapuchi moda
Spain
Time spent using app: 17 days
May 28, 2020

the customer service is great! they emailed me to extend the free trial as they understand the uncertain times we are facing! thank you:)

wondrous lashes