4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its automation features, including follow-up emails and abandoned cart reminders. They value its customizable options, unique discount codes, and product links in newsletters. The review and recommendation features have boosted sales and conversions for some merchants. Customer service is noted for its quick response, and the seamless Shopify integration is a plus. Merchants report increased repeat business, customer engagement, and site traffic. The app also offers professional-looking receipts.

March 23, 2022

So far so good! I'm using the app for the refer a friend feature as our customers always post our products in their stories on instagram @yenisibeauty and want to reward them! I love how easy the themes are to use and how you can customize them to your liking. This app helps me create an organized email flow chart with minimal effort on my end.

Yenisi Beauty ®
September 22, 2021

CM is my #1 worker bee! it does a full time job's worth of work. I've saved an incredible amount of time by using CM Commerce's marketing tools and my customers feel seen and like they have someone at .kibi. paying attention to them!! AMAZING!

.kibi.
May 15, 2020

i like it but its little confusing since i am using this eccomerce thing for the first time
dfdfdfd

KHAANNAAZZ
June 8, 2020

Intelligent and well thought through. Amar is a gem! He is super efficient and helpful. Every time when I encounter a problem he would investigate and follow up as promised. He is a super star!!

Funlarious
August 27, 2019

This app is super effective in tracking and generating email conversions. Highly recommend to advanced shopify store owners

JD Health Co.
Edited January 6, 2022

I was recommended this App and I love it, 5 stars, amazing templates and so easy. For those of you who need help with automation and emails, this is for you.

Pure Family Designs
March 5, 2022

This app saves so much time and frustration with flows already completely set up as well as the emails already to go. Love it

The Nurse Goddess
March 30, 2022

Superb! Great automation and step by step guide to get your email marketing up and running. Great app!

Kitchenado
Edited December 3, 2019

Setting up sequences is simple with CM Commerce. I don't like that they changed the app though, but other than that, I love it.

Beauty Travel Bags
3 months using the app
June 8, 2019

Conversio completely changed my marketing game! As a small business owner opening my first ever online shop, the most confusing (and time-consuming) concept to me was email marketing. I tried a handful of different ESPs and none were worth my money until I discovered Conversio. I have received so many compliments on the look of my new emails, and after 1 month I am already seeing an ROI. If you're looking to begin email marketing and wanting a personalized, modern look, Conversio is the way to go!

Shop Zelda