Email Marketing by CM Commerce

Email Marketing by CM Commerce

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Abandoned Cart, Reviews & Popups

Hepi & Co

Fantastic app! so much has already been done for you. I have saved so much time with this app would highly recommend it for any business owner online.

God Inspired Apparel

I have only started using this app, but super easy to set up. Looking forward t what it can do for me.

VYBYN 90 SHOP

Great tips and easy ways to use. I am new to email marketing and tried others that weren’t very user friendly. Being to understand the simple steps and creating templates was a success. As soon as I published my first abandoned cart emails, I received a sale instantly!

Trudy Rice

I am getting started with CM Commerce, but so far I love it! Super easy to navigate through. The Dashboard was great, guiding me through the setup. I’m looking forward to my first newsletter going out in a lovely aesthetically pleasing format. The Reviews and CRM will I believe keep me more connected to my clients. Thanks CM

Hey Presto Pizza Kits

I use this app to help me quickly and easily keep in touch with customers. I'm time poor so this app's integration with Shopify helps me to quickly segment my database so I can customise emails to first time buyers, active, lapsing customers etc. It saves me a boatload of time and brings me a measurable and solid ROI. I'd like to see some improvements to the campaign reporting. For instance, being able to see sales revenue in the campaign list, beside each campaign, without having to click on the campaign itself. And the interface is a little dated I feel.
But for the money, it's well worth it.

Bibisama Apparel

CM Commerce is easy to use and helped us to engagement with the leads and customers. Will recommend to all store owners.

Project Fitness Live

I use this app for my sign up form and email campaigns. This app make it easy to edit/manage my email campaigns. It is very user friendly :)

Keola Life, LLC

We love it. We use reviews, email flows, automatic discounts and the newsletter features. Works exactly as described, very flexible and support responds quickly.

WanderSoul Vibes

I'm really enjoying this app so far. It's pretty easy to use and the email templates are really nice. It's fantastic not having to come up with something completely new for each email. They also have a lot of suggested workflows to implement which is also incredibly helpful.

Puur Living

The app is very flexible and super easy to use. We use it for our newsletters. Very happy so far. I would recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 103 104