Email Marketing by CM Commerce

Email Marketing by CM Commerce

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Abandoned Cart, Reviews & Popups

DD Music Geek

Needed an app to automate my emails and promotions. So far this is working well and is straightforward and easy to set up, with plenty of scope for going into more depth with it. Just started using the review and feedback feature for customer purchases and that's already seeing good results!

divinebossthoughts

well done its helpful im very intrested in business so this was super helpful to know about and use and see how this works in real time

.kibi.

CM is my #1 worker bee! it does a full time job's worth of work. I've saved an incredible amount of time by using CM Commerce's marketing tools and my customers feel seen and like they have someone at .kibi. paying attention to them!! AMAZING!

Uke Tastic

Useful tools and a great free trial period. I got to learn how to use the software at a steady pace ad work out if it is right for me. Thank you

Simple Wood Goods

I don't know if it's the workflows available in this or something else but our abandoned cart sales went from 7% to 19% after changing to using campaign monitor.

Shop Bonnie

Very happy with this app. I did a lot of research on the best email marketing for e-comm and I'm happy I chose CM Commerce. The reporting is very good. It took me about 2 hours to get fully set up and integrated with all my automations.

Willow Park Wines & Spirits

I am not to happy with this app at the moment... We had the old app Campaign Monitor by CM Commerce and decided to upgrade to this their new app and it takes for ever to send out our newsletters or even test emails for workflows! The old app campaign monitor would send instantly and this app when we first started took 6 hours to send out 37,000 emails! They have upped our limit to the max that they can do but it still takes over an hour... We have reached out and they communicate through email but when asked for a meeting or a phone call they denied and can only contact through email. This is a very big inconvenience and we will probably be looking elsewhere for a new marketing app.

July 14, 2021

Hi there, I am sorry to hear about your experience. Would you please contact us here: https://help.commerce.campaignmonitor.com/s/contactsupport and we will be more than happy to help you.

JavaFueledStyle

Not only is this email marketing app packed with goodies but they are fun too! It's nice to see that personal touch in online experiences. We're major fans. If you're looking for a cart abandonment app, this is the one you want.

Boss Fitness

I'm liking this app so far! Simple to set up and I like the fact that a lot of it is pre-done for you! Makes my life much easier!

Nutrition Capital

This app seems pretty simple to use from someone that's fresh in to the concept of Email marketing.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 104 105