CM Commerce Email Marketing

CM Commerce Email Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Reviews & Popups. (Prev Conversio)

paw pals shop

trying to get hold of support but no one is coming back - i need to cancel - for an average email list - its over £100 - ridiculous

Best Vitamin Supplements

The email builder, recipes, and pre-built copy is the best I've seen. I had several others in the past and this one blows them out of the water. Support great too. Keep up the great work guys!

HedCandie Virgin Hair Company

Very easy to navigate and understand. i just started using and have already had customers subscribe to my email list. im excited

Nurture Digital

I use CM Commerce on all 5 of my websites and it's the only email system I recommend to clients. It's powerful and just keeps getting better and better.

Camila Riley

I'm starting to test CM Commerce and so far so good. Affordable pricing with a lot of features to generate more sales through email marketing. Highly recommended to increase AOV value of each prospect / customer from your store.

Rounded Edge Store

A real lifesaver when it comes to managing email campaigns and your store. It's so easy to use it feels like I have another member on the team helping out. It pays for itself so quickly.

romptastic

I used this app to help me do an abandoned cart email campaign. I really like how it does allow me to set up so that my customers would receive a discount coupon after they purchase a product. I would recommend it. It would be nice if it did my website set up automatically for their customer service could have been better.

kartata

Great app so far. Easy implemented and fast support. Would recommend. Could use some additional features like generating coupons on pop ups though.

Stardust Hand Chalk

I initiall gave this a lower star because of customer support. But after they provided me with great service and got me all set up and ready to go, I decided they deserved at least a 4 star. Good app I would recommend. Support was good

Curly Sista

I LOVE the pre-done emails - they look professional and even had my brand colours already synced in somehow - maybe it's magic. Overall I have found CM so helpful and really guides you through setting up. There is even a webinar to find out more about using CM. I liked getting extra trial days by simply actioning the core elements. Looks really good and excited to use it on my new Shopify store. I think this could really help my business.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 102 103