Email Marketing by CM Commerce

Launch eCommerce automations with one click and see returns.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Kaiju Care

Location Australia

A good app! Does what it needs to, leaving a review to get an extra day on my free trial :'D, on that note, good free trial period to learn the ropes

Rbowcat

Location China

It is very convenient to use and the price is very cost-effective. I highly recommend everyone to use this software

Waterbombz

Location Australia

its good, easy to use and comes with premaid automation workflows. once you turn it on you don't really have to do much.

Anglers Tide

I've used this app for several websites and it really is the best solution to get started with email marketing, reviews, UGC, automations, etc. Really enjoy working with this app, really easy to use.

Kaiju Matcha

Great app for email automation and for verified customer reviews. I use it on multiple sites and works great.

Cleaning Out My Closet

I like how easy it is to use and understand. It is really easy to follow and I would recommend that everybody that has Shopify use this app to help you with email marketing.

Hooked On You Australia

Location Australia

So far it's pretty great! A bit pricier than I would like, but the functionality seems really detailed, so if it makes a difference to my business it's worth it!

Motorholix-218

Location Australia

very good. easy to use. i started using for my shopify account. it helped me a lot. hope to get more conversations.......

YardSuccess

Location Australia

I've been using this app to automatically send emails to customers when they leave a cart abandoned. It was quite easy to set up the system I wanted but took a little bit of time to learn how to edit the default emails so they were the right colour scheme etc but now it's very easy and quick for me. They look great. One improvement would be the online chat help, the chat bot wasn't very helpful in my case. I'd rather be able to chat to a person straight up rather than send an email off and wait for a response.

GMODERNCOLLECTION

I used this app to help me start email automation and it is makes it really easy to understand! I have been looking for an app that makes it easy especially since I am a new business owner, it has been really efficient.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 110 111