Email Marketing by CM Commerce

Launch eCommerce automations with one click and see returns.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

IMPERIALFORTS

Really user friendly and intuitive app. I am new to the ecom space but it was easy to see the value this app provided to my store.

Amiira's Corner

I haven't had the chance to fully explore Email Marketing but from what I've seen and applied, I am super excited and satisfied. I can't wait to continue using your service.

ChargingLab

Excited to be using this app. Their flows look pretty optimised for conversions. Looking forward to seeing what this app can do.

Simple Good

This app blows away the previous app I was using. Very intuitive interface and the emails look absolutely beautiful.

The Gilded Penny Boutique

This app is FANTASTIC!! So easy to use and sends the best emails! You can't go wrong with this App!!

Billiboo.com

I connected with this platform based on the number of reviews. I've found it quite easy to use in just a few short minutes. Grateful to have found this app on Shopify.

early city

I think Campaign Monitor has the best features for our email marketing needs, and it was simple to configure. Great results.

Stylessed

Very easy to use, I was recommended this app by an ecommerce mentor and I am finding that it is living up to my expectations.

LiveBreely.com

So far this app has been very easy to set up and they even offer you EXTRA trial days when you complete certain steps. What a gem!

Zagari Essentials/Clementina's Boutique LLC

I love this app. Just started using it and I have received a sale. I love the features on it. And its easy to use.