Email Marketing by CM Commerce

Launch eCommerce automations with one click and see returns.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

The Lazy Pot

Their app malfunctioned and invoiced me for 6 months in a single day. They are said they can only refund my most recent subscription and that I will have to cancel my account.

Wearwell (UK) Ltd

Seems good so far. Shame it doesnt link to the original campaign monitor and acts as a stand alone product. makes pricing confusing! Won't allow for more than one store to be linked, so you need multiple subscription and separate email address for each CM Commerce.

ResurrectedLife

I came to this app because I need marketing assistance with spreading my brand name. I love the concept of this app.

Silk and Briar

CM Commerce emails and the newsletter have resulted in several conversions for me, and I've only been up and running for one month. I sent out my first newsletter today, and got a conversion from it.

Fashion On The Fly

I feel like it'll be great once I fig out how to utilize it to better my business! I love how I can change all the colors to match me theme!

Peelinpeace

This app makes marketing emails a quick and easy task! I would hardly recommend it! You can just set up your account in minutes and It's all done. Really good support as well.

Ro's 3D Signs & Designs

So far its been a bit confusing to set up for and I am unable to find anyone within customer support to assist me. I am however working it out

AEON Skin Solution | Natural Skincare Products

The app is a bit confusing on some points, I have to read a lot of instructions that are not always clear. But it helps boost the company's image

sambby

excelente app la recomiendo, para darle una buena presentación al cliente de cada pedido comprado y mantener un orden

Meditating Sage

Great! It is an easy way to add extra email functionality to my site. Lots of done-for-you templates.