Email Marketing by CM Commerce

Launch eCommerce automations with one click and see returns.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

GMODERNCOLLECTION

I used this app to help me start email automation and it is makes it really easy to understand! I have been looking for an app that makes it easy especially since I am a new business owner, it has been really efficient.

mrdogcats.com

no reply from customer service. i have been spending hours trying to remove my house address from the emails that are sent out. very poor app

May 5, 2022

Hi there, we have tried to reach out and have no record of any request from this store (which appears to have closed down?). To get in touch please use our in app chat; our friendly support staff are there and waiting. Thanks. :)

Mini Magick

I use CM Commerce for my subscription pop-ups on my website, my automated emails and my newsletters. It's really easy to do once you're set up and i have had a positive experience so far. Very happy!

Own Your Drama

Its a great app, very simple to use i really like the templates very edgy and professional. Just started using it a couple of weeks ago. loving it till now. the flow of the emails is also very good.

The Tailor & his Lover

I am trialing for the 14 days, so far so good, simple intuitive and easy for techno challenged people! e.g me. Will be interesting to see results in next few days.

Kitchenado

Superb! Great automation and step by step guide to get your email marketing up and running. Great app!

Yenisi Beauty ®

So far so good! I'm using the app for the refer a friend feature as our customers always post our products in their stories on instagram @yenisibeauty and want to reward them! I love how easy the themes are to use and how you can customize them to your liking. This app helps me create an organized email flow chart with minimal effort on my end.

Peace, Love and Poppy

I use this app to keep up with my business email lists and to create more business to my boutique. I really like being able to see how many people are seeing my site!

ShopVory

Really helpful and easy to use. Can't wait to start sending email marketing to customers! Highly recommend to download and use.

FruitfulRoots

The setup of this app is very simple to use! I like being able to modify colors to suit my brand better, but I am so grateful that I do not have set my own timers to remember to email multiple customers!