Email Marketing by CM Commerce

Launch eCommerce automations with one click and see returns.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Peelinpeace

This app makes marketing emails a quick and easy task! I would hardly recommend it! You can just set up your account in minutes and It's all done. Really good support as well.

Ro's 3D Signs & Designs

So far its been a bit confusing to set up for and I am unable to find anyone within customer support to assist me. I am however working it out

AEON Skin Solution | Natural Skincare Products

The app is a bit confusing on some points, I have to read a lot of instructions that are not always clear. But it helps boost the company's image

sambby

excelente app la recomiendo, para darle una buena presentación al cliente de cada pedido comprado y mantener un orden

Meditating Sage

Great! It is an easy way to add extra email functionality to my site. Lots of done-for-you templates.

WESTCOASTWEAR™️

i have been using for some time now and has help my store make a lot of sales 25% more a month with the help of this app and its great price for starters. easy to use once you learn it not hard at all.

August Moon Organics

I am still learning how to navigate and use this so I do not have an objective review to leave here.

JMC Fashion Boutique

i used this app to help me do emails and its so easy to use. Its very simple to set up and it took a huge pressure off of me to know that this app can take care of it for me.

Shine Sparkle Slay LLC

I'm writing this review because CM commerce said that they would give me 3 free additional trial days despite me trying this app for the first time and not knowing much about it. Seems like they should maybe do this towards the end of the trial when you've actually had some time to play with it first.

Teri's Treasures

This app makes it easy to collect email information for my customers. I am so thankful for this app!