Email Marketing by CM Commerce

Launch eCommerce automations with one click and see returns.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Stylessed

Location Australia

Very easy to use, I was recommended this app by an ecommerce mentor and I am finding that it is living up to my expectations.

LiveBreely.com

So far this app has been very easy to set up and they even offer you EXTRA trial days when you complete certain steps. What a gem!

Zagari Essentials/Clementina's Boutique LLC

I love this app. Just started using it and I have received a sale. I love the features on it. And its easy to use.

Pure Family Designs

Location Australia

I was recommended this App and I love it, 5 stars, amazing templates and so easy. For those of you who need help with automation and emails, this is for you.

CHALLENGE PROJECT

Time spent using app 4 minutes

We've used this app for a couple of different businesses and keep coming back whenever we open a new store. The price is a no brainer given the amount of revenue it helps generate for our company. Highly recommend.

Bentley's Mug Coffee and Tea

Time spent using app 18 minutes

Tested to work fine, will keep using it on our website to capture and automate our workflows. Glad I found it.

GalacticVibesCo

Location Australia

CM commerce is a very easy-to-use app, with excellent email marketing services. There is a wide range of templates & services to pick from.

Pig of the Month BBQ

Time spent using app Over 5 years

It's exceptionally lazy customer service, and they aren't helpful in the least. Not to mention the product itself is constantly changing since the team seems a little lost on which direction to take. I've been a customer for years, and they won't bother helping with a fix that needs to happen because their tech is built in an odd way for shopify. DO NOT RECOMMEND. Use Klaviyo instead.

The Lazy Pot

Location Australia

Their app malfunctioned and invoiced me for 6 months in a single day. They are said they can only refund my most recent subscription and that I will have to cancel my account.

Wearwell (UK) Ltd

Seems good so far. Shame it doesnt link to the original campaign monitor and acts as a stand alone product. makes pricing confusing! Won't allow for more than one store to be linked, so you need multiple subscription and separate email address for each CM Commerce.