CM Commerce Email Marketing

CM Commerce Email Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Reviews & Popups

Nermwaya

I used this app to track my revenue flow. I just started my business, and even though there is much to track, I already love it.

TokioWunder™

This app is really easy to use and the team behind the work is really friendly and helpful. Keep up the work!

CaseBuddy USA

Don't get fooled by the cheap starting price. If your business grows this apps will costs you hundreds of dollars per month in no time. There are better and way cheaper options.

April 21, 2020

Hi Claus,

I've delayed replying to this review for a while, because I wanted your account to accumulate more data.

First off, CM Commerce is not unlike other email solutions that charges based on subscribers. If your # of subscribers grows, the impact of your email marketing grows and subsequently we charge you more.

I've checked your main account for your primary store and you have a 10x return in conversions compared to what you are spending on your email marketing. Considering there are few financial investments that has a 10x return in a single month, I'm optimistic about the value that we are creating.

If you need help optimizing your CM Commerce account for your secondary stores or new territories, we're here to help and would love to get you to a similar 10x (and more) return on all of your stores.

Cheers

Adii
Founder @ CM Commerce

I Love Jewelry

We absolutely love this app! It is easy to use and set up new workflows. Alana is our Customer Success Manager and helps us with any questions we have and helped us set up everything. She is truly amazing! CM Commerce has been great for us!

KynYouBelieveIt

Excellent! Very easy to use. I especially love the custom coupon codes. Still have a few things to explore, but great impression so far. No issues.

Ladida Bliss

After exploring many mail apps, I found CM Commerce to have the most user-friendly experience & templates. Thanks

Tembo Climbing

There's some fake reviews in here for sure. They have terrible customer service. Raise a ticket and wait a week for someone to send a link to a FAQ.. We went back to using the native Shopify tools that seemed to work a lot better.

Swish Embassy

Great app before it was sold. The pricing has been tripled and no worthwhile features have been added. Despite using this product for 4 years we're moving on.

Such Skincare

CM Commerce has beautiful and easy to use email templates. I find the platform really easy to use. The Workflow recipes are very helpful. The platform does have some issues, but I have found the support and dev team are onto it and we always get a resolution. Looking forward to the teething issues being ironed out and then it will be a 5 star review from me.

The GearBuyz Store

Terrible support, nothing was resolved in the time i demoed this app. Overpriced! They wanted to charge me $99 and up for 55 active clients even though i have 4k clients that im not considering CLIENTS there is no way to remove those clients. They will force syn all the clients from your shopify account and consider those ACTIVE CLIENTS even if they are spam accounts or not. They did not want to work with me so F* them! Poor attitude.

January 8, 2020

I'm really sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with our support team and I wanted to reach out to help rectify the situation. I believe there are some misunderstandings here as well as some of the figures you've mentioned are incorrect based on the conversations you had with my team and the activity in your account.

My team members thoroughly explained our pricing structure and what that meant for your account. I understand that you don't agree with our pricing but we were transparent about how we calculate contacts and what your billing would look like. In November, we explained that contacts and order history are pulled in directly from Shopify and could not be updated through CM Commerce.

A fundamental part of the CM Commerce platform is the ability to retarget inactive customers which is why we include them in our pricing. This is done through our workflows (for re-engagment campaigns, cross sell emails, etc) as well as our newsletters. While this feature may not be applicable for all of our customers, many find these features to be exceptionally useful in growing their returning customer base. As such, we cannot offer discounted pricing as we cannot omit those types of features from specific pricing plans.

Your calculations of active customers also seem to be incorrect. You say that you have 55 active customers, but in the month that you trialled with us you sent emails to 761 unique email addresses. That isn't taking into account any historical orders or contacts, only contacts that were reached by CMC in the one month free trial. With that in mind, I do believe the 1000 - 2501 customers tier is correct.

We're always happy to discuss this with you further offline and we'd love to offer you another free month's trial to use the platform.