Email Marketing by CM Commerce

Launch eCommerce automations with one click and see returns.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Bed Caddy

This is an awesome application and even better support staff that are always there to help!!! I can't wait to upscale my business with this amazing application to Shopify!!!!

LazyArmHolder

Very useful. Great customer service! The app is very useful for those who need help in starting business and need that edge and this app is the right one to help with customers.

FurFreeNo1

Excellent app and excellent customer service. This app is easy to use and very handy for doing the job it meant to do!

PetCleaingKits

its amazing app recommended for everyone! just started a new store was great to have this app really a big help!

Nermwaya

I used this app to track my revenue flow. I just started my business, and even though there is much to track, I already love it.

TokioWunder™

This app is really easy to use and the team behind the work is really friendly and helpful. Keep up the work!

CaseBuddy USA

Don't get fooled by the cheap starting price. If your business grows this apps will costs you hundreds of dollars per month in no time. There are better and way cheaper options.

April 21, 2020

Hi Claus,

I've delayed replying to this review for a while, because I wanted your account to accumulate more data.

First off, CM Commerce is not unlike other email solutions that charges based on subscribers. If your # of subscribers grows, the impact of your email marketing grows and subsequently we charge you more.

I've checked your main account for your primary store and you have a 10x return in conversions compared to what you are spending on your email marketing. Considering there are few financial investments that has a 10x return in a single month, I'm optimistic about the value that we are creating.

If you need help optimizing your CM Commerce account for your secondary stores or new territories, we're here to help and would love to get you to a similar 10x (and more) return on all of your stores.

Cheers

Adii
Founder @ CM Commerce

I Love Jewelry

We absolutely love this app! It is easy to use and set up new workflows. Alana is our Customer Success Manager and helps us with any questions we have and helped us set up everything. She is truly amazing! CM Commerce has been great for us!

KynYouBelieveIt

Excellent! Very easy to use. I especially love the custom coupon codes. Still have a few things to explore, but great impression so far. No issues.

Ladida Bliss

After exploring many mail apps, I found CM Commerce to have the most user-friendly experience & templates. Thanks