4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance email marketing and streamline customer communication. Features such as customizable receipts, automated follow-ups, and product recommendations are appreciated. Merchants have seen increased sales and customer engagement, thanks to unique discount codes and abandoned cart handling. The app's customer service is responsive and integrates well with Shopify. It's praised for its time-saving and marketing automation capabilities.

October 19, 2023

I love this app. Very easy to use and customize.

Love The Crew
About 1 month using the app
August 30, 2023

Very easy to use highly recommend using this app very helpful in all areas it has great experience

Your online Discount one Stop Shop
2 months using the app
March 23, 2023

"Efficient and user-friendly email marketing app! Streamlined communication with my audience has never been easier. Highly recommended!"

PoshLettice
New Zealand
About 1 month using the app
March 6, 2023

I love easy solutions and CM Commerce is super easy and straightforward to set up. highly recommended!

Giving Voice to Recovery Boutique
About 1 hour using the app
May 12, 2015

This app is a no brainer. It literally took only a few minutes to customize and develop receipts for our customers that are so much better. Would like ability to add HTML customization, but for a free app it's amazing.

Reboot with Joe
Over 8 years using the app
July 1, 2018

Have been using Conversio for a few years now as initially was a fantastic app that sent nicely designed receipts to customers when we approved their order.

Since changing over to Conversio there have been many many new features added which are very helpful!

The team is also quick to respond and knowledgeable which is always good.

Thecupcakeroom
March 29, 2018

I love the application very much. It converts well and and saves my a lot time not having to create follow up emails. Tech Support can be a little slow to returning your questions but tech support reps are friendly and very helpful. I would Highly recommend this App.

Now Thats Personal
June 19, 2018

We have been using Conversio on all 3 of our Shopify stores since we started them. I love this app! Reliable, easy to use, and adds so much functionality. My current favorite are the feedback widgets. I love getting to share our customers feedback with our website viewers. Thanks for a great app!

See the widget in action here:

Candlemart Com
July 16, 2015

Great app!! simple and powerfull!!

Melomaniac
Mexico
About 7 years using the app
July 24, 2015

Super easy setup that creates beautiful receipts and upsell opportunities! Highly recommend it!

Dixie Fowl Company