4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance email marketing and streamline customer communication. Features such as customizable receipts, automated follow-ups, and product recommendations are appreciated. Merchants have seen increased sales and customer engagement, thanks to unique discount codes and abandoned cart handling. The app's customer service is responsive and integrates well with Shopify. It's praised for its time-saving and marketing automation capabilities.

April 1, 2022

I am trialing for the 14 days, so far so good, simple intuitive and easy for techno challenged people! e.g me. Will be interesting to see results in next few days.

The Tailor & his Lover
New Zealand
3 days using the app
May 22, 2015

Fantastic app, wish I had found it sooner! Very simple drag and drop set up to get beautiful results. Up-sell integration is very easy and I was extremely impressed with the automatic unique voucher code feature, a simple drag and drop, couple of clicks and you have one of the best up-selling opportunities available. And it's free! I think this is the most comprehensive, easy to use and well designed Shopify apps I've ever used.

Slim Wallet Junkie
2 days using the app
May 12, 2016

So pleased with this app. Finally my emails look professionally branded rather than how they looked with the plain old Shopify templates. Also using their Product Recommendations service for my site and this works so much better than others I have used and so much simpler to install. Great Support as well. Highly recommended.

Temples And Markets
2 days using the app
May 20, 2022

So far it's pretty great! A bit pricier than I would like, but the functionality seems really detailed, so if it makes a difference to my business it's worth it!

Hooked On You Australia
About 22 hours using the app
September 28, 2016

Really cool app with top notch customer service! It's also very easy to set up and use.

Mrspatels
About 22 hours using the app
January 13, 2023

The workflow makes it very easy to use. The emails are generic enough to be used, but everything is still customizable.

Styling Socks
New Zealand
About 16 hours using the app
November 5, 2021

excelente app la recomiendo, para darle una buena presentación al cliente de cada pedido comprado y mantener un orden

sambby
Chile
About 7 hours using the app
Edited December 14, 2022

Simple and easy setup with step by step guide. I've only just started this so I'm not sure if it will make sales but I hope it helps

FuwamokoPets™
About 6 hours using the app
May 26, 2016

I have had a great experience with this app and their customer care department as well! The app is super helpful and allows your customer receive a super professional receipt of purchase with you logo and social network links on it.

Theiconcollection
About 3 hours using the app
September 6, 2022

I just finished setting up the app. Really easy to do and the fact that they allow you to extend the trial period is really a nice touch. I am still very early in my journey with my new Shopify store, so I cannot assess how effective the app is in bringing customers back to the abandoned carts, however, I trust that it will deliver.

Animal Print Hub