Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Maggie Floods

So far the app works wonders for me. We tried other currecny converters but for 5 bucks a month, this cant be beat. thanks for the 30 day free trial also!

Doubleface

perfect. perfetto. il miglior converter in circolazione. Sempre aggiornato facile e semplice. Moderno.

Zhoppi - Solving everyday problems

i would like if it dindt make my store so slow :S
i would like if it dindt make my store so slow :S

Anthea Crawford

This app does exactly what it promises to do. We have seen an increase in our international conversion rate and have had positive feedback form our overseas customers. There was a small issue due to problems with our theme. The Team at Shopad diagnosed and resolved the issue for us in no time. Would highly recommend.

AdventureBox.coo

Great team support highly recommended, the team over there helped me set everything up properly and all was a breeze thanks

Jollie Jewel

I am 98% satisfied with this app... Support (Anh and Logan) was great. They helped me install the app. The only thing I am not satisfied is that the currency reverts back to USD at the Checkout page but this is the policy of Shopify. And I cannot add a line on the Checkout page to remind clients about this unless I am a shopify plus member (again a Shopify issue). Anyway, thank you.

Petleg

It doesn't work for district theme because the prices chage automatically and for real. Prices are changed in front end and back end. Catastrofic!

Shopahalic

They are super helpful and super quick when it comes to responding to messages. Literally in seconds. I would recommend anyone to use this service versus the other currency converter apps!

topgreatproduct

could not get anyone to help me move it to upper right corner from the left you just wanted to charge me $20.00 so support was no good

Lishey

I choose the expert installation service with ShopPad. Logan was fast, friendly and efficient in helping get set up and started with Coin. Great company, product and service!