Coin Currency Converter

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Imperiyal

I have tested many currency converters and never have I ever found one with as good customer service and for this price? It's a no brainer. I don't know how I went so long without it!

Squeezeh2o

Time spent using app About 4 hours

this app is the best, when you are drop shipping and testing product the 30 day free trial really allows you to make sure your product is doing well!

Elite Sport Cycling

Good App!! Does what is advertised to do. Try it, inexpensive and it will open your store to a global market. Highly recommended!

Zooti Co

It was absolutely excellent service, the best of the best. Unreal, couldn’t of expected any better, thank you!!!!!!

Geeka Gadgets

I had a problem with the app currency rates, I contacted the support team of the app, and they fixed the error in less than 24 hours.
great service!! and great app!!

Maggie Floods

So far the app works wonders for me. We tried other currecny converters but for 5 bucks a month, this cant be beat. thanks for the 30 day free trial also!

Doubleface

Location Italy

perfect. perfetto. il miglior converter in circolazione. Sempre aggiornato facile e semplice. Moderno.

Zhoppi - Solving everyday problems

Location Denmark

i would like if it dindt make my store so slow :S
i would like if it dindt make my store so slow :S

Anthea Crawford

Location Australia

This app does exactly what it promises to do. We have seen an increase in our international conversion rate and have had positive feedback form our overseas customers. There was a small issue due to problems with our theme. The Team at Shopad diagnosed and resolved the issue for us in no time. Would highly recommend.

AdventureBox.coo

Great team support highly recommended, the team over there helped me set everything up properly and all was a breeze thanks