Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Genrul Store

I honestly have used this on multiple e-comm stores and this is my go to! Matt helped me a great deal with the setup and integration of the app. I highly recommend this for users of all levels!

thewoodgift

The app works perfectly, comfortably and efficiently if you work worldwide or with multiple countries with different currencies.

Love Imperfection

Works like a charm, converts automatically and 0 technical knowledge needed to use. 10/10 well worth the money and saving hassle for international customers. If you plan on having any international sales at all, get this app. The end.

BREMT

Awesome support! I got a response within seconds and the app developer helped was willing to implement a feature into my theme for free. Also the after inserting the load time code, which they have in their start guide, into my theme my website was way faster than when using other currency converter apps.

Lavish Gents

I am using this app so that our customers can see our products in their local currency. It’s good. I like it a lot.

Boutique Minimaliste

I really wanted my customers to be able to see the prices automatically in their currency. BUT... For a product that is $21 it shows 21€? Not correct.

February 3, 2020

Hi Marta,

In order for the automatic currency conversion to display on your product pages, you will need to enable the feature by installing the app.

Our team has reached out so we can help install the app and set up the conversion. If you prefer to enable the feature on your own you will need to follow the short steps in this document: https://docs.theshoppad.com/article/78-install-coin

-Annette (Director of Customer Success, ShopPad)

BABY BLUR

Really good app is really helpful in converting currencies. which is a must have when operating in the ecomerce world.

outdoorslife66

This app works great to convert currency through my online store,help centre was awesome very friendly staff that helped me
to set up the app

Gadgetelysium

I used this app to improve customer experience in different countries since the app can convert my store currency automatically. After using this app for few months I can recommend it because it does what it says and the customer service response is fast and accurate. The price is really affordable. Thanks.

MyShittyBackpack™

I love this app. It's super simple to set up and use. No complicated steps, no going into your code. It works right away like a charm. Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44