Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Lavish Gents

I am using this app so that our customers can see our products in their local currency. It’s good. I like it a lot.

Boutique Minimaliste

I really wanted my customers to be able to see the prices automatically in their currency. BUT... For a product that is $21 it shows 21€? Not correct.

February 3, 2020

Hi Marta,

In order for the automatic currency conversion to display on your product pages, you will need to enable the feature by installing the app.

Our team has reached out so we can help install the app and set up the conversion. If you prefer to enable the feature on your own you will need to follow the short steps in this document: https://docs.theshoppad.com/article/78-install-coin

-Annette (Director of Customer Success, ShopPad)

BABY BLUR

Really good app is really helpful in converting currencies. which is a must have when operating in the ecomerce world.

outdoorslife66

This app works great to convert currency through my online store,help centre was awesome very friendly staff that helped me
to set up the app

Gadgetelysium

I used this app to improve customer experience in different countries since the app can convert my store currency automatically. After using this app for few months I can recommend it because it does what it says and the customer service response is fast and accurate. The price is really affordable. Thanks.

MyShittyBackpack™

I love this app. It's super simple to set up and use. No complicated steps, no going into your code. It works right away like a charm. Thank you.

Plerff

It is a translation app more or less. The ability to easily convert and display currency translations when advertising worldwide increases conversion rates as the true pricing is easier to understand for people in other regions.

mobiHolder

Very clean looking convertor, and increases conversions. Well worth the $5 a month, and the support is very helpful!

Daffy Duck Shop

super great very gooddddddddddddddddddd super appppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

slimifie.com