4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, seamless integration, and automatic currency conversion, enhancing the shopping experience for international customers. It's praised for its reliable performance, compatibility, and effectiveness with Shopify Payments. The customer service is noted for its efficiency, while the app's design is considered professional. The pricing is deemed fair, and the 'Expert Install Service' is well-received for its customized setup.

February 21, 2018

Functional app with efficient customer support!

Fm Europe
October 5, 2018

Amazing service And a great app that works. 11/10. I needed the currency converter installed into my theme to match it and they did it for me perfectly

Exotic Cancer
August 30, 2017

Great app and great service! They helped us install Coin at our store www.happywifey.com, and it works well. Recommended!

Happywifey1
Norway
May 2, 2019

Been using this to convert currency and it has cut down on the issues about questions from customers about currency conversion.

Forever in My Heart Jewelry
September 16, 2015

I've been meaning to install a currency conversion app for a while, and finally got around to it. There was a specific feature that I wanted, which no app seemed to have. I decided to write these guys before I installed their COIN app to see if the feature I want is possible. I get a reply a few hours later saying they ADDED that feature. I was blown away at the level of service. These guys are dedicated to their apps and make fantastic ones at that. I downloaded the app the next morning. I needed help making it integrate seamlessly into my theme, and they ONCE AGAIN helped me out tremendously. Just not enough great things to say about these guys. Super dedicated and committed to making sure their users are taken care of. If you're considering a currency conversion app, don't bother looking elsewhere, get COIN now.

Qhvbeauty
July 4, 2016

Excellent! Easy to use and definitely Value For Money!

Scapeswear
About 4 years using the app
May 14, 2016

Great app and excellent support. Did the install myself, but it didn't look good enough and was tricky to get the selector in the right spot. Did the white glove service and the guys were great. They got it in the right spot and also styled the CSS to fit my theme. Recommended.

Teatudo
Hong Kong SAR
February 5, 2018

Coin works like a charm and the support is friendly & professional!

Ozkiva 2
July 14, 2018

Pay the $20 for the white glove installation. I've used it on 12 different stores and they always format it properly and intuitively.

Stormsla
May 3, 2016

Great App. We tried many other currency converter that looks nice.
But most of them do not work correct when we use JPY(Japanese Yen) as store base currency.

This app work no problem and work well as we want.
There was some small issue when installing but customer support is also great and professional. They supported us totally. We are very satisfied in this app and want to recommend to you.

Shiai Tv