Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Bears of Roses

Dis app hela good tho, recommend 100, also really cheap as well. Plus the 14-day trial is great. As I said, I recommend

Mil Bolsos

Perfecto,genial, soporte estupendo!No sabía cómo implantarlo en mi tienda y lo instalaron perfectamente.Muchas gracias por vuestra atención.

vanillip

The moment that i had contact, They helped me immediately. Good service
The moment that i had contact, They helped me immediately. Good service

Frienzypet

Its very easy to use and to understand, makes my website look very professional. i recommend this app!

Trend Pet

Fantastic app and great support team. They fix my problem in their chat and check my website.

Nevinx

Not work on my shop, because the format of my price did not contain decimal point, so 12.99 product will be shown as 1299.

And somehow after installing the app by using the specialist, the format of my price in my main page changed and can not be undone.

The support team does react, respond and try to help, but I think they also don't know what is going on.

The Pub Orb

It is the cheapest pr month, i like that. Would be nice if installation was smoother, since i am having a little trouble getting it to convert now.

Mini Cozy Projector

Awesome app/page and quick and friendly response. I highly recomend this app is over the top of the line. I will use this app again.

Econik Lifestyle

Great app and an amazing team! I asked for some help setting up my coin and they were right there for me.
Amazing app and service.

Classier

Hand on, The Best App for fulfilling your global store needs. A must have app f or all the people who deal in international market