Reviews (474)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its automatic currency conversion based on customer location, enhancing the shopping experience for international customers. It's praised for its accurate exchange rates, affordability, and professional design. Features like IP detection technology and the ability to remember a customer's currency choice are highly valued. The support team is noted for their prompt and efficient service. It's recommended for stores targeting an international audience.

Edited January 16, 2019

I choose the expert installation service with ShopPad. Logan was fast, friendly and efficient in helping get set up and started with Coin. Great company, product and service!

Lishey
Edited January 16, 2017

We've been using COIN for a very long time, it is a very reliable app, it's super easy to set up and we simply couldn't do without it. The support team have been fast to respond and extremely helpful whenever we've needed them and theme integration is always flawless. We also use their Tracktor app which is an absolute must-have if you spend too much time dealing with shipping related enquiries as it has dramatically reduced the amount of customer enquiries we receive and just like COIN it is very reliable and a breeze to set up. We love ShopPad Apps! 10 Stars!!!

London Lingerie Store
September 14, 2015

Easy to install & any requests I had regarding placement of the converter on my website/mobile app were dealt with really quickly. Has definitely helped me gain customers outside the euro zone!

Amelia Loves
Ireland
August 10, 2021

5-Star Support and Tech. Reinstalled Coin on our new theme - no hassle and solved a bug that was in my Safari 15 Beta browser that's been bugging me for a month. Huge Hugs to Annette and Mandy - have two other apps from ShopPad :)

NXT LVL USA
November 19, 2019

Great app and an amazing team! I asked for some help setting up my coin and they were right there for me.
Amazing app and service.

Econik Lifestyle
July 17, 2015

Fantastic app! I'm a total novice, but found the instructions easy to follow, and the set up was easy.
The extra bit that shows you how to add an explanation about the conversions next to the checkout button was really useful too, and will avoid a lot of confusion for your visitors.
And to top it off, the support was great. I e-mailed them with a question, and Ryan got back to me super quickly, and was very helpful.
I would definitely recommend this app if you want a quick and easy currency converter.

*I was lucky enough to catch this on a promo and get it for free, but even if I hadn't, I would still be very pleased with it.

Sarahs Sparkles Nails
June 16, 2020

Great app. Very easy to use, works flawlessly and customer support is on point. Will definitely be using it for all my stores. Thank you!

Best Fitted Masks
September 14, 2015

Great app and very easy to use.

Beyonce Products Health And Beauty
Thailand
July 29, 2015

I found it difficult to understand the instructions, which seemed incomplete, but when I contacted the developer, he was able to fix things and make it so that it worked perfectly. I am happy to have this app in my store, and happy to be able to offer my items to my customers in a currency that they can understand, yet, at the same time, get paid in my own country's currency. Thank you for your invaluable help!

Blings The Thing
September 1, 2015

Great and very important app for us. We had a minor problem and the staff quickly solved it for us without any problems. Definitely highly recommended.

M Arnephie Seychelles