Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach customers globally

Jewelishy

Coin is one of the more useful apps i use. Anh was very helpful in helping me set up the app as well as resolving my issues quickly.

The Really Beauty

super nice and helper, thank you Mandy for helping quicly. I appreciate it from heart lol. Idk sdsddf

TheSmartWrists™

I enjoyed. It definitely helped me gain some customers from overseas. It'd use this for other of my stores :)

Glowing Orchid Organics

I am using both the Coin currency conversion and Inifinite options from ShopPad and the customer service is fast and efficient. Matt helped move the location of the currency selector, and at the same time noticed a formatting issue with Infinite Options and fixed that for me. Great apps.

calmnight

Very good customer service ! LOVE IT
i did not know how to active the currency and they helped me. Thx a lot

Soy Guapo

I have been working with support for a week, they have not stopped fulfilling my requests until they satisfy me 200%. Recommended app, great support

Luxe Hair Maven

This app is a must-have for ecomm stores. It's helped with my conversions greatly since I sell products worldwide. I also reached out to support for a quick question and they went above and beyond to help me and even increased my site loading time. Awesome support and app!

Shopidi

Yessssss It's the best conversion app that I never see ! Thanks for this app ! It's amazing !!!!!!!!!!

The Foot Mask

Great and responsive support, they answered my questions and helped me with some coding issues in a very timely manner! :)

SpinnBrush

App is great and customer service is awesome! Fast and speedy replies from the chat team which I find is the most helpful!