Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Babby Summer

Cool app! I think is the best coin currency of Shopify app store.
May I'll sharing in the future with somebody else.

SWESENSE

I usually don’t leave reviews but support was awesome, so i just wanted to say thanks. You made the selector to fit my theme. It looks amazing and works perfectly.

I have tried a bunch of converter on difference plattforms and none of them have been as smooth as Coin. It's one of few apps that works with Shopify multiple currency checkout and have so many integration with other apps and it's absolutely the most priceworthy .

PERIDOT

I am new to e-commerce and spent a lot of time looking into different apps before downloading them, including external reviews, not just on Shopify.

Coin kept appearing in the 'Top 5' list so I installed it.

I felt that Coin suited my theme as the currencies are presented in a modern way, blends in with the header and I was very happy after the installation.

One of the best aspects about this App is the customer service, they are very quick to reply and always fully answer my often lengthy (novice) questions. Thank You!

In fact I was so happy with their service I downloaded another of their Apps, Tracktor!

As I have today decided to upgrade my Shopify theme from Debut to Impulse, I no longer need Coin, as a currency convertor is built into the new theme, but I was actually quite sad to have to email them to advise I would be deleting their App when they have been so helpful, especially Anh, nothing is too much trouble and I have a lot of confidence with this company, which is vital to someone who has just starting out in e-commerce.

In conclusion I can fully recommend this app and a fantastic company!

Genrul Store

I honestly have used this on multiple e-comm stores and this is my go to! Matt helped me a great deal with the setup and integration of the app. I highly recommend this for users of all levels!

thewoodgift

The app works perfectly, comfortably and efficiently if you work worldwide or with multiple countries with different currencies.

Love Imperfection

Works like a charm, converts automatically and 0 technical knowledge needed to use. 10/10 well worth the money and saving hassle for international customers. If you plan on having any international sales at all, get this app. The end.

BREMT

Awesome support! I got a response within seconds and the app developer helped was willing to implement a feature into my theme for free. Also the after inserting the load time code, which they have in their start guide, into my theme my website was way faster than when using other currency converter apps.

Lavish Gents

I am using this app so that our customers can see our products in their local currency. It’s good. I like it a lot.

Boutique Minimaliste

I really wanted my customers to be able to see the prices automatically in their currency. BUT... For a product that is $21 it shows 21€? Not correct.

February 3, 2020

Hi Marta,

In order for the automatic currency conversion to display on your product pages, you will need to enable the feature by installing the app.

Our team has reached out so we can help install the app and set up the conversion. If you prefer to enable the feature on your own you will need to follow the short steps in this document: https://docs.theshoppad.com/article/78-install-coin

-Annette (Director of Customer Success, ShopPad)

BABY BLUR

Really good app is really helpful in converting currencies. which is a must have when operating in the ecomerce world.