Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach customers globally

3daystore

I used this app and its been useful. Easy to find applied and to setting. Dont miss any chance to sell your business.

revival wear

The converter is decently quick to convert. Fast and easy to set up. Really great support form the team as well.

LivingOutdoors

The app works great no complains at all, but the best part is the customer support really amazing!
I need to customize some coding for my store and they totally helped me with that !
thanks you highly recommended!

GamingNeeds

The've got some great customer service. Got the app up and running in notime. I also love how it automatically changes based on country.

Forever in My Heart Jewelry

Been using this to convert currency and it has cut down on the issues about questions from customers about currency conversion.

EYE LOVE INTERNATIONAL

have used coin for a few of my stores and they are the best multi currency app by far. Highly recommend these guys.

curatedslate

This is a great app! I've had some trouble with other currency converters but this one is so easy to install, the customer service is amazing and I find that it looks much nicer / cleaner than other currency converters I've used in the past. Sticking to this one :)

Chelonii

Outstanding support and great app.
Does exactly what it says and is well integrated. I can really recommend using their installation service

Real Peaceful Sleep

Excellent app, does exactly what I need it to do. There were a few minor problems issues, but I could live with. Their Support reached out to me to see if everything was working properly. Upon telling them of my issues, they got them fixed. Great Support.

GyroMate