Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Golden Rule

Probably the best currency converter app on the shopify app store. Highly recommend it for anyone selling international.

Kingz Europe

Does what it says on the tin, used it on our European stores for the last 2 years without any issue - great app!

Brightly

Great app and great customer service. I couldn't get the app to work so I contacted their support and solved the issue within minutes.

EasyFluff

Creat and simple app to use. Helpdesk really friendly and helping u instantly. Als you have all the currencies.

MYKU

I have been using Coin for a couple of years, the app working seamlessly. Prompt and efficient support, highly recommended :) François from myku.co

RaRo Shopping

This is a very good currency converter app. The best I've tried so far. It definitely helped on my conversions.

My Little Milestone

love this app. easy and very simple to use! and paid plan is very cheap! best currency converter ever!

Unmovable Faith

I can not tell you if the conversion rates are correct but I can say Coin Currency Converter has incredibly fast & good customer service. After installing the app (partially) there are some things you need to change in your general setting for the app to work properly, CCC was quick to respond to my problem of not understanding how to install the app fully (which is incredibly simple) and followed up with me the next day making sure all was well after providing simple step by step instructions how to get the app working properly. Now my none USA customers can have a smoother buying experience. Thanks Alan & Mandy!

GoPromo Premium Products

Great app! I was wondering where to go to find a good currency converter and after looking I found this one!

Blue Curet

its very amzing app and very cheap prize perfect work in my store great thank you coin app team great work for me.