Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach customers globally

Lishey

I choose the expert installation service with ShopPad. Logan was fast, friendly and efficient in helping get set up and started with Coin. Great company, product and service!

clearjoy

This app looks and works really great on my store.

Their support team really hooked me up with a custom install, and did not charge me to do it. I am very grateful to them and recommend this app to anyone.

I love how it auto-converts the currency and integrates seamlessly with the look of my store.

Great job on this ShopPad!

Fitness Junkies

So far this app is a winner. Alan Perez was really helpful in getting the app properly set up for me almost immediately after i reached out and since I do a lot of business in foreign countries, the automatic feature works really well for my customers. Thanks Alan!

BLUE DIAMOND PETS

Alan did an excellent job when i gave him a staff account and got the expert install service. makes the process much easier!

Solid Trends

Don’t hesitate to Reach out to an Installment expert. They are the best, really thought I would have to wait an entire 1 business day for my converter to be fully installed. But the turn around was like maybe 2 hours max. Again thanks guys for exceeding delivery expectations.

Ultra Fashions

Godd app.helps a lot for making coversions.But diffcult to do settings.
And it require few minuts to update settings

Straight Up Talk

Seems like a great app now putting it to the test. So let's see how it works. This must do better for USA shoppers.

Sua Tech Shop

I like very the app coin, recomended the all us users top top top top top okay see you later my peoples

WallOfdiscounT

Veryyyt Gooooooooode app Like it
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

all you need is all we have

Great customer support! Recommend to anyone who wants no stress about setting up a currency converter for their site.