Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

calmnight

Very good customer service ! LOVE IT
i did not know how to active the currency and they helped me. Thx a lot

Soy Guapo

I have been working with support for a week, they have not stopped fulfilling my requests until they satisfy me 200%. Recommended app, great support

Luxe Hair Maven

This app is a must-have for ecomm stores. It's helped with my conversions greatly since I sell products worldwide. I also reached out to support for a quick question and they went above and beyond to help me and even increased my site loading time. Awesome support and app!

Shopidi

Yessssss It's the best conversion app that I never see ! Thanks for this app ! It's amazing !!!!!!!!!!

The Foot Mask

Great and responsive support, they answered my questions and helped me with some coding issues in a very timely manner! :)

SpinnBrush

App is great and customer service is awesome! Fast and speedy replies from the chat team which I find is the most helpful!

3daystore

I used this app and its been useful. Easy to find applied and to setting. Dont miss any chance to sell your business.

revival wear

The converter is decently quick to convert. Fast and easy to set up. Really great support form the team as well.

LivingOutdoors

The app works great no complains at all, but the best part is the customer support really amazing!
I need to customize some coding for my store and they totally helped me with that !
thanks you highly recommended!

GamingNeeds

The've got some great customer service. Got the app up and running in notime. I also love how it automatically changes based on country.