Coin Currency Converter

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Kingz Europe

Time spent using app About 5 years

Does what it says on the tin, used it on our European stores for the last 2 years without any issue - great app!

Brightly

Location France

Great app and great customer service. I couldn't get the app to work so I contacted their support and solved the issue within minutes.

EasyFluff

Location Netherlands

Creat and simple app to use. Helpdesk really friendly and helping u instantly. Als you have all the currencies.

MYKU

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 3 years

I have been using Coin for a couple of years, the app working seamlessly. Prompt and efficient support, highly recommended :) François from myku.co

RaRo Shopping

Location Philippines

This is a very good currency converter app. The best I've tried so far. It definitely helped on my conversions.

My Little Milestone

love this app. easy and very simple to use! and paid plan is very cheap! best currency converter ever!

Unmovable Faith

I can not tell you if the conversion rates are correct but I can say Coin Currency Converter has incredibly fast & good customer service. After installing the app (partially) there are some things you need to change in your general setting for the app to work properly, CCC was quick to respond to my problem of not understanding how to install the app fully (which is incredibly simple) and followed up with me the next day making sure all was well after providing simple step by step instructions how to get the app working properly. Now my none USA customers can have a smoother buying experience. Thanks Alan & Mandy!

GoPromo Premium Products

Great app! I was wondering where to go to find a good currency converter and after looking I found this one!

Blue Curet

Location India

its very amzing app and very cheap prize perfect work in my store great thank you coin app team great work for me.

Catqoop

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent app. Really easy to set up, and the only app I found which switched the prices right between currencies with zero stress.