Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach customers globally

BuyVue

The service was superb, fast, and cheap. Will definitely use again. They optimized the converter to fit my store perfectly.

Brilliant Eco Solutions

Easy install and instant replies. Great customer support. This 100 characters minimum for a review is a bit much tho. The message was just simple

Good Value Supply

Fantastic app, it really help with conversions in my shopify store, i recommend to everyone that does ecommerce

Shop Happy Savvy

By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.

FaberBeauty

Great app, great support, very happy. Answered my questions quickly. Would recommend this app to anyone starting a website with Shopify.

Science Shepherd

We chose Coin to help us appeal to a global audience. Basic setup was easy thanks to their documentation, and the 30-day trial gave us an opportunity to evaluate its functionality. Their support team was quick to respond when we had a few final questions. A more customized install was a bit too complicated for us to handle, so we elected to use their Expert Install Service, which was completed the same day and matches our theme perfectly. Overall, we highly recommend Coin!

Astonishing-Prices

The Support is outstanding!! I am pleased with how quickly my minor issue was resolved. ANH excellent job!

LinoTop

this is a very good application, the best I've tried so far, support and help is 100% recommended, I like it a lot to me and my clients.

It's Winter Time

Shewanez

I am very glad :) Very good application. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to resolve email campaigns automatically