Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
July 9, 2015

If you sell globally and want to add value to your customer experience, installing this app is a no brainer. We already had a drop down menu allowing customer to select their currency of choice, but this app takes it one step further with their IP detection technology. Wish there were more than 5 stars to give! Great app. Great support. Great customer service. These guys are the gold standard in app development.

Shopmillcrestvintage
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
July 8, 2015

Great app and awesome support team! I think i fudged up some setting on install, and they totally sorted it for me. I had an international order the next day! Coincidence.....? This is Big Store functionality for free! Install it!

The Treegear Store
Time spent using app: 3 days
July 7, 2015

Definitely great customer service. I was having trouble getting the currency selector to work in the app, emailed them asking how to do it, they offered to just take care of it for me, and within a few hours it was up and running perfectly.

I can't speak to how well the app functions just yet, but their customer service is fantastic and if I run into issues I have no doubt that they'll be happy to help me.

Leggings Lifestyle
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 7, 2015

Amazing support, fast and helpful

Yogacare
Mexico
Time spent using app: 10 months
July 3, 2015

Very helpful app, I have tired another poor currency switcher app before I came across this one, this app function perfectly without problem, thanks!

Mycase
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 5 days
July 2, 2015

Excellent Customer Service. Effortless installation. Great App! MUST HAVE!

Immortal Presence
India
Time spent using app: 9 months
July 1, 2015

Works great. At first when I had installed it there was a conflict between the currency settings that were already installed on my theme. But this was simply a matter of switching of those settings and the issue was quickly resolved by the Coin customer support.

Livingwithpictures
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 6 years
June 30, 2015

Great app. Very simple to use and easy to install. I needed a little customization and their team was very responsive and did the tweaks without any extra charge

Indian Bijou