Coin Currency Converter

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

The Pub Orb

It is the cheapest pr month, i like that. Would be nice if installation was smoother, since i am having a little trouble getting it to convert now.

Mini Cozy Projector

Awesome app/page and quick and friendly response. I highly recomend this app is over the top of the line. I will use this app again.

Econik Lifestyle

Great app and an amazing team! I asked for some help setting up my coin and they were right there for me.
Amazing app and service.

Classier

Hand on, The Best App for fulfilling your global store needs. A must have app f or all the people who deal in international market

SpinSnack™

Mandy, Matt & Anh are super helpful! Definitely recommend this App to anyone who needs help with putting up a nice currency selector. Thank you!!

SantaDolls

i used this app for currency conversion and the support staff really helped me with that because i was not able to do that by my own.

Tidytoysbag

Great Currency Conversion App. Easy to use and doesn't slow down site. Very highly recommended. Good customer service

NobleGizmos

contacted support to help me install coin and they did it instantly! Support was helpful and quick, thanks guys!

HiSlim Store

I Used this app, i think my costumers wil buy more with this app. and it is amazing. Where the customor goes away, Hi comes back and buy something.

Cool Gear HQ

Great app, it works great, best bang for your buck and VERY EASY to install. Anyone whose worked on websites for more than a few days can easily copy and paste 2 lines of text into a field. Sidenote: Learn how to use googles web developer tools, if you can't handle that this isn't the type of business for you.