Shopify Collabs , 172 reviews

2.3
June 27, 2022

Yes, AP4Liberty is right. The link for the affiliates are not working although the discount code is. I'm surprised to find that this basic feature is not working. The APP is not usable right now until the developers fix it.

Kibbles!
Singapore
Shopify replied June 29, 2022

Hi there,

Thomas here from Shopify. Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see how we can provide more support for you on this.

Thomas | Shopify

August 30, 2022

Excited for what this app promises but Instagram account won't connect and PayPal payments to creators doesn't work. Still waiting for my ticket to be answered.

GEO
Shopify replied August 31, 2022

Hi there,

Vance here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for the app. I've sent you an email to connect and offer further support to work through any issues you're facing!

Vance | Shopify

Edited March 5, 2023

Great, easy installation app but room for improvement.

Really great way to get afiliates working, could use a few Quality-of-life improvements however.

First on the free products gifts, it would be great to be able to specify a collection rather than just specific products, the ability to choose how many of those are free is great but it would help if you could also choose a whole collection.

A resources page for collaborators.
a simple space for collaborators to download simple images to place on their store, logos, and the like, bonus points if you can create an image generator with the collaborator's code / link.

Edit: I would also love an automated gift system. I.e. is a collaborator makes x number of sales or y amount of sales value, they could either get a free gift or an upgrade in their status. Having this clearly shown on the page will really incentivize collaborators to do so.

Mini Megastore
8 days using the app
February 19, 2023

I only wish you could directly reach out to affiliates via collabs through the discover feature. It would be great if there was a way to email or msg them.

Kringle Candle Company
6 days using the app
Edited May 3, 2022

Support got back to me and answered all of my questions. From their answer, Dovetale isn't as functional as UpPromote, but a lot of Dovetale's features seem cleaner, more intuitive and Dovetale is free. Not sure if I'll be making the switch yet, but manual referral entry isn't possible, so it's likely I'll have to pass on Dovetale until that feature is possible.

Birch Boys, Inc.
May 20, 2021

The app has every feature we need for influencer outreach. Had some questions concerning the set up and the team was very responsive. Can highly recommend it.

Naturecan CH
About 9 hours using the app
October 17, 2022

Overall, the application is great and has great potential. PROBLEM: Like everything else lately, they create the flow with the Shopify brand throughout, so it's not your own brand solution. This makes every vendor look like a shop and not a brand.
It's a shame that shopify is using our business to promote theirs while getting paid by us. Even to get an account as an influencer you have to register in shopify platform.

DICCI
Portugal
About 5 hours using the app
Shopify replied October 19, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for trying out Shopify Collabs and leaving a review for us. We're always looking for ways to make our app the number one choice for both creators and merchants to collaborate with each other. I'll reach out to you to get specific feedback that I can pass on to our development team.

William | Marketplaces Support Specialist
Shopify

May 11, 2022

It looks like Dovetale got rid of the "Campaigns" feature as a part of the Shopify acquisition. Too bad. That was the one feature that we were looking forward to. Without that, I don't see us switching from our current affiliate app.

VIP Luxury Hair Care
About 9 hours using the app
Shopify replied May 15, 2022

Hello,

Thomas here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. We've followed up with you over email to open up the lines of communication on this.

Thomas | Shopify

July 28, 2022

We've only just started our influencer programs and finally found an influencer platform that we can easily manage this. The design is beautiful and easy for our team to use. We're excited to build out our programs further!

This is ATIN
Philippines
About 1 hour using the app
April 4, 2023

I have tried it on several mobile phones. It doesn't work with other brands either. It only works on the computer. Can someone help/fix this?

CARDER AMSTERDAM
Netherlands
37 minutes using the app
Shopify replied April 11, 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to install and use the Collabs app on your store and leave a review. We are no reporting any issues with loading on mobile at this time, so I am going to reach out to you via email, in order to try out some troubleshooting steps with you. Talk soon!

Charlotte | Shopify