Collection Sort

Auto sort products in collections with analytics

From $4.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Vigour n Spice

Location Australia

This app is a lifesaver. With thousands of products to define, including specific types of products I wanted to exclude from my supplier’s catalogue, a couple of hours set up was all I needed to whip me collections into shape. I combined this app with Pulsar’s collections sorting app to push down out of stock products and create custom definitions for how hundred of products are ordered in each collection. Love this. Worth every cent.

June 7, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! It's really great that you are using both our Collection Creator / Manager and Collection Sort. We will continuously improve our apps and do our best to support your business. Please let us know if you have any questions or requests. Thank you!

Coastal Gifts Inc

This is an awesome app for merchandising collections. So far I am very impressed with the abilities of this app. This will help keep my collection fresh and keep Sold Outs at the bottom.

June 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Please contact us via email and chat. We will always do our best to support your business.

corsicos

Location China

This is very useful APP, it save much time for us. The author is very nice, added many features which we are needed. If you have a large number of products, this APP will have help.

May 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Please contact us via email and chat. We are here to help you

goovna

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 month

May 18, 2021

Boutique Sweet Birdie

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 2 years

This is the one of the BEST app. I have been using this app for one year and I am so happy to continue to use it! Thank you for offering such a nice app!

April 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Please contact us for anything you need

Concetto è

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 year

The app is improving every day. Also, there were many issues at the beginning and the devs gave me a long free trial period to excuse the issues and repay my wasted time. Now the app is defenetly better and such a great idea to achive the purpose of a algo ordered collection without make collection pages heavier and slower like any other apps do.
Thank you! Best attitude!

March 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!!! We will continuously improve our app. That's definitely guaranteed. Please contact us at any time if you have any features you would like to have or any questions. Thank you!

onomao

Location Germany

Great app to automate sorting. Awesome support that replies within seconds and fixes issues within minutes.

March 12, 2021

Thank you very much! Please contact us at any time if you have any questions or requests!

LittleCharactersStore

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Only 15 minutes installing this app and i just LOVE it. accommodates all my requirements which is new items first, preorder next and out of stock at the end. there are many other sorting options and it just saves lot of my time. great app guys 5 stars !

March 6, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. We will keep updating our app!

Book Therapy

Location Czechia
Time spent using app About 3 hours

This app is pure treasure! Totally essential for anyone who elevates the business into certain level and is working on CRO / utilization of collections. The app allows to sort collections based on a lot of criteria really easily which can be combined with manual lock of selected products (e.g. the first 4 products in the category).

January 17, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. We will always do our best to improve our apps. Thank you!

ExcellentSupply.com

We had been using the "Collection Manager" app. But that app is kind of limiting. Went on the hunt for something better. I'm happy to say "Collection Sort" is the alternative. It's the best collection organizer in the app store as far as I can tell. It is easy to work with and very powerful. An excellent tool for Shopify stores that have lots of products!

January 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Please let us know at any time if you have any questions or requests